Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year we ended up staying at POP during Pop Warner week, only because it was a last minute trip and we had no other choice. I was super concerned but it turned out to be just fine. The only time we saw those kids was in the morning heading to breakfast in the food court. Aside from that, you would not have known they were there. The resort is so big that I would not worry about the cheerleaders at all. They will be busy competing anyway. The last two years in a row I've been staying at POP with cheerleaders in March and you are very aware of their presence because you see them all decked out in their uniforms but that's about all. The girls I have seen appeared to be well supervised.
Awesome! Good to hear, I was just worried about it being disruptive. Thanks!!

I am checking for clarification. Lots of pages to read through, but I managed to skim through many & read the 1st post. Staying @ POP in 34D, Disney YES trip.

1. As of now, No coffee pots in room, only refrigerator?
2. Pack 'n Play available, no roll outs? Chaperone issues, just big babies. LOL! --- We would need to bring an air mattress?

TIA!

I am checking for clarification. Lots of pages to read through, but I managed to skim through many & read the 1st post. Staying @ POP in 34D, Disney YES trip.

1. As of now, No coffee pots in room, only refrigerator?
2. Pack 'n Play available, no roll outs? Chaperone issues, just big babies. LOL! --- We would need to bring an air mattress?

TIA!

1. You're correct. No coffee pots - yet. They're coming with the refurbed rooms we believe.
2. Cots can be requested. Cost is $10/night.

Is there anyone who has stayed at Pop since the package delivery fee was introduced in the fall? If so, were you charged for packages delivered to Pop?

This is the first I've heard of this...haven't stayed at Pop in a few years, but thinking of staying this upcoming summer/fall. Does this new fee apply to groceries, like from garden grocer? Do you know how much the fee is?

This is the first I've heard of this...haven't stayed at Pop in a few years, but thinking of staying this upcoming summer/fall. Does this new fee apply to groceries, like from garden grocer? Do you know how much the fee is?

I don't know if it applies to groceries but I've been told it applies to other packages (e.g. Amazon, etc) and is $5.00 a package. It started in the fall of 2016.

Possibly someone who has received a GG delivery lately can help you with that question.

The fee is $5.00 and,at present, doesn't apply to Garden Grocers,etc. deliveries or ECV deliveries.

The $5.00 is added as a Room Charge to your room.

Does the GG delivery, and other packages, get brought to your room for you?
Or would I pick the packages up at the front desk?

Does the GG delivery, and other packages, get brought to your room for you?
Or would I pick the packages up at the front desk?
Usually,a Guest calls Luggage Assistance and requests the GG delivery to be brought to them,but I have read reports of LA occasionally bringing it "on their "own" without calling.

Amazon,etc. packages are put in the Guest's room.

Usually,a Guest calls Luggage Assistance and requests the GG delivery to be brought to them,but I have read reports of LA occasionally bringing it "on their "own" without calling.

Amazon,etc. packages are put in the Guest's room.

My understanding is that if a GG order includes alcohol, it needs to be picked up at Luggage Services and proof of age provided at the time.

The Values have not always had "extras' with Fridges,full-size hair dryers,"regular soap and shampoo"(instead of a "shower dispenser-YUCK!) all not being a part of the Values at some point.

Some Value Pools even have Pool Towels now.

The Coffeemakers will be another step up in Value amenities.:)

Do they have regular soap and shampoo now at all values or just Pop and AOA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter