Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
3, like every longhouse save Niue. The main difference is that 2nd floor villas have patios.

I believe she intended to say 2nd floor DVC longhouses all have balconies :cutie: while the regular resort longhouses do not. I would describe the resort 2nd floor rooms as having a sliding glass window!

We check in April 22 for our first ever DVC stay! DH says it's not soon enough. Counting the days now...:hourglass

I believe she intended to say 2nd floor DVC longhouses all have balconies :cutie: while the regular resort longhouses do not. I would describe the resort 2nd floor rooms as having a sliding glass window!

We check in April 22 for our first ever DVC stay! DH says it's not soon enough. Counting the days now...:hourglass
Yeah, something like that!

DVC longhouses have outdoor space on every floor, and have 3 floors.

Hi, I just booked my room at the Poly for Thur June 1st thru Tues June 6th. I am taking my 13 year old nephew. We both stayed here in 2010 and loved it. He doesn't remember much of the trip as he was only 6 at the time. I love how close Mk is and then the TTC for Epcot. Just started now to read all the pages for this Poly thread.

Hope you have another great Poly stay :goodvibes

Absolutely love this thread! I rarely post on this site but I just booked my dream resort for 7 nights in November. Thanks for all of the wonderful Poly info!

Happy planning :wizard:.

Thank you, all! Now I'm even more excited! Had to switch from Grand Floridian to the Polynesian and I'm really thinking we made a great choice in picking this over the Boardwalk!

Reactions: TJA
Absolutely love this thread! I rarely post on this site but I just booked my dream resort for 7 nights in November. Thanks for all of the wonderful Poly info!

That's fantastic! I did the same and am only a few days away. I can't wait!

Coming to WDW in a week. Staying in a DVC lake-view studio at Poly. Any suggested rooms or do all they all have pretty much the same view?

We will be staying in the villas the first week of March. Both my family and my mom rented dvc points. Is there a way to request that we're in the same building? Thx for any help!

Last edited:
We will be staying in the villas the first week of March. Both my family and my mom rented dvc points. Is there a way to request that we're in the same building?
Also, haven't stay at poly since I was a child. I'm not concerned with a view, but was curious if you can hear the monorail in any of the villa buildings? I have a light sleeper toddler who still naps. Thx for any help!

Can't answer your question about the villas, but just wanted to say I can barely hear the monorail when it's 10 ft over my head in front of the MK! I'm always amazed how something so big/heavy is so incredibly quiet.

Hope you have a great trip!

Can't answer your question about the villas, but just wanted to say I can barely hear the monorail when it's 10 ft over my head in front of the MK! I'm always amazed how something so big/heavy is so incredibly quiet.

Hope you have a great trip!
Thank you! I always found that at MK, was just curious if it was different at the resorts :)

We will be staying in the villas the first week of March. Both my family and my mom rented dvc points. Is there a way to request that we're in the same building? Thx for any help!
Request needs to be put in by the people you rented from with MS. They should mark the reservations as "Traveling With."

Oh ok. They company we rented from said I needed to speak to the cm at check in. I'll email him back and request this. Thank you!
The problem with doing it at check-in is it becomes dependent on potentially being able to switch a room. DVC units run at very high occupancy, and depending on time, online check-in, who's been texted, other people on continuing stays... lot of moving parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter