Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBR had their restaurants closed. It's unlikely you will be compensated or moved for free as the amenities are still available to you.

Just called reservations since 9b is officially gone to see if they had more info for people booked in Business Class. (The unknown is driving me nuts). Stayed on hold for 25 minutes, the agent said someone from CSR will call me to change my room type. She wanted to switch me to PO French Quarter for the same rate as my Business Class res. I declined since we are still hoping for free dining.

She wanted to switch me to PO French Quarter for the same rate as my Business Class res. I declined since we are still hoping for free dining.

I wouldn't have switched either simply based on the fact that a room at POFQ shouldn't cost the same as a business class room. It should definitely cost a bit less.

Just called reservations since 9b is officially gone to see if they had more info for people booked in Business Class. (The unknown is driving me nuts). Stayed on hold for 25 minutes, the agent said someone from CSR will call me to change my room type. She wanted to switch me to PO French Quarter for the same rate as my Business Class res. I declined since we are still hoping for free dining.

I definitely would not accept that offer, either. We were booked for CSR Business Class in March (we go in 3 weeks!) and we were notified in the middle of December that Disney was upgrading us to AKL Club Level. We are thrilled with this "pixie dust" since we stayed at Kidani a couple of years ago and absolutely loved it! I know you would like to know where they are going to put you, but I would definitely wait for Disney to contact you. Based on our experience, as well as many others I have heard about, they will definitely take care of you. One of the reasons we booked the business class in the first place was access to the lounge, so I am sure that factored into their decision to move everyone to club level.

Sorry, I am new to the thread. Is the Food Court undergoing construction?
Our trip is: 3/11/17-3/14/17

Last edited:
I'm looking for the 2017 conference list for Coronado, specifically March if someone could point me in the right direction. A search yielded no results. Thank you.

Just returned last night from a 6 night stay at CSR. Overall we had a great trip but there were a few things that make me somewhat hesitant to return.

Out of the 4 model rooms, we were "lucky" enough to get one (Casitas 4, room 4150). DH really liked it but I wasn't a big fan. The decor is too modern for my taste and doesn't seem to fit the resort at all. There is no bath tub, just a walk in shower (I know a lot of people prefer these but I really like having a tub). No carpet, just an odd colored fake wood floor. Obviously it was a model so I don't know how much of that room made it in to the final design.

Mousekeeping was not great either. They didn't replenish the coffee, cups or the bags for the ice bucket.

Also, the we were unable to turn the thermostat below 68 degrees. I have never heard of this policy at any other resort. That is just not a comfortable temperature when trying to sleep. DH was able to find a video on YouTube and figured out how to override it to get it down a few degrees, however it still always felt a little too hot and humid.

No other major complaints. Bus service was fantastic as usual. DD7 had a great time at the pool.

Do you have any photos of your room???

Wow! What a difference! Thanks so much!
Gotta say, I miss the turquoise on the bed :(

So do I! I miss the blue walls too...I'm ok with the decor, but I think the furniture and bathroom are too modern and don't fit with the resort. It just looks generic to me.

Does anyone know of anything that would completely book up CSR for dates between 11/30-12/9? I have AoA booked already but I like to check in on any resorts we could potentially change our reservation to. CSR has always had all their options open to us for those dates but then all of a sudden yesterday I see "This Resort is unavailable for the dates, party size or offer selected."

I am traveling to CSR mid september. would anyone recommend trying to switch resorts due to construction, or should we be ok?

Does anyone know of anything that would completely book up CSR for dates between 11/30-12/9? I have AoA booked already but I like to check in on any resorts we could potentially change our reservation to. CSR has always had all their options open to us for those dates but then all of a sudden yesterday I see "This Resort is unavailable for the dates, party size or offer selected."

I've been checking for 11/25 to 12/02 for the last few days and it keeps saying no availability for those dates as well. We are wanting to go back to a moderate this time and don't care for CBR, plus it is under construction as well. But, I didn't really want to pay more for POR either. Now I don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter