Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi - is there still an email address where the concierge will help you make reservations? It's been a long while since we stayed Club level and I'm just curious.

Thanks.

Barbara

Got a photo of the BC offerings today. The cinnamon rolls this morning were adorable!

The evening appetizer food was delicious…looks like that’s this club’s strength.
Thanks for the menu! I just switched from a rack rate YC garden room to a discounted BC CL garden room a couple days ago for a stay in Sept and decided to pop over here and see what BC CL has on offer. Glad I did! Apps sound yummy!

Thanks for the menu! I just switched from a rack rate YC garden room to a discounted BC CL garden room a couple days ago for a stay in Sept and decided to pop over here and see what BC CL has on offer. Glad I did! Apps sound yummy!
Lucky you! I've got a BC water view for our last 2 nights in September at rack rate. I've been stalking both the BC and the YC for a discounted concierge level but so far, no luck! I've never stayed concierge at the BC, but I love the YC concierge level. My fingers are crossed that they'll eventually release an AP rate for late September, but hope is fading fast.

Hi - is there still an email address where the concierge will help you make reservations? It's been a long while since we stayed Club level and I'm just curious.

Thanks.

Barbara

This post a few pages back isn’t directly related to your question, but touches on it. (I would normally retype the info but not somewhere I can fully focus on it at the moment, sorry!). Hope it helps!

Post in thread 'Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions'
https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-64186676

My apologies if this has already been answered, but I couldn't seem to find the info.

We will be leaving for our AKL CL / WL CL split stay in a week and were wondering if WL CL still has beer on tap or is that old info and that offering something that has that disappeared post-COVID?

Thanks!

Lucky you! I've got a BC water view for our last 2 nights in September at rack rate. I've been stalking both the BC and the YC for a discounted concierge level but so far, no luck! I've never stayed concierge at the BC, but I love the YC concierge level. My fingers are crossed that they'll eventually release an AP rate for late September, but hope is fading fast.
Have some faith. I tried for a month for any cl room discounted at the epcot area hotels. Finally got BWI. My daily stalking paid off about 4 or 5 weeks out.

Any recent stays at RPC? I was looking at the discounted rooms there for months. Finally grabbed one for the last 3 nights of our September trip. I have YC CL booked for the week. The 4 nights are with the AP discount but the last 3 are at rack rate. The RPC room with the discount is actually a few dollars less. So only makes sense to take RPC for the same price, right? :rolleyes1

My apologies if this has already been answered, but I couldn't seem to find the info.

We will be leaving for our AKL CL / WL CL split stay in a week and were wondering if WL CL still has beer on tap or is that old info and that offering something that has that disappeared post-COVID?

Thanks!
We've had it post Covid reopening

Any recent stays at RPC? I was looking at the discounted rooms there for months. Finally grabbed one for the last 3 nights of our September trip. I have YC CL booked for the week. The 4 nights are with the AP discount but the last 3 are at rack rate. The RPC room with the discount is actually a few dollars less. So only makes sense to take RPC for the same price, right? :rolleyes1
@Dispro1 has been in July . Soup has returned to lunch👍

I was there last September and January,. Breakfast, evening and desserts are good. All resorts less midday but with soup back that’s a good thing.

Hello! My partner and I stayed at YC CL in February 2022. It was so nice; first time in CL. I didn't realize how much I needed to get away in the dead of winter. Plus, my birthday is right around there and I get so down around my birthday. Anyway, we are going again February 2023 (Arts was amazing!) but are staying Poly CL. What are your thoughts or should I try BC? I love BC and the Epcot area resorts, but wanted to try something different. My partner is excited for the easy access to dole whips, though! Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Hello! My partner and I stayed at YC CL in February 2022. It was so nice; first time in CL. I didn't realize how much I needed to get away in the dead of winter. Plus, my birthday is right around there and I get so down around my birthday. Anyway, we are going again February 2023 (Arts was amazing!) but are staying Poly CL. What are your thoughts or should I try BC? I love BC and the Epcot area resorts, but wanted to try something different. My partner is excited for the easy access to dole whips, though! Thank you for your time and thoughts.
What did you like about BC?

What is nice about poly cl is at least you have the option t0 walk to ttc and then it’s only one mono to Epcot.

Do you like MK? We go there everyday either start or finish so be on the monorail is nice for a quick mono ride.

We also enjoy visiting the other mono resorts which can be fun all hours of the day.

I say try it then Feb 2024 try something else new!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter