Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So the review everyone was waiting for
Coddled eggs on the breakfast menu at CR CL

They have an interesting look. Did not realize they have mashed potatoes under the egg on top of the bacon 😁

Mixed it all up in the cup and dug in

Interesting textures mixed together but actually good. I liked them. I would not buy them specifically but would eat them again 😁👍

PS. The CMs all heard me asking about these so got me a hot one to try. Wonder if that makes a difference. No! 🤣🤣🤣
We will never get rid of coddled eggs now.

The CMs are telling the chef, "they are so popular! people are asking for them! It's on their bucket list!" :eek:

That description made me :crazy2: lol. One and done, along with MS orange!

Has anyone stayed in a room that was not on the CL floor, but at check-in you were able to pay for lounge access, while still staying on a non-CL floor?
I want to book a room on the 1st floor of YC (because I love patios),
BUT...
I also want club lounge access, but I don't want a 5th floor room.
I know we were offered CL at Beach Club but we had to pay extra for it.

Hey folks, I'm really torn between our current reservation at WL std CL and switching to the YC std CL, which would you choose? It's me and 3 young adults. We plan on visiting a park every day (6). Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Hey folks, I'm really torn between our current reservation at WL std CL and switching to the YC std CL, which would you choose? It's me and 3 young adults. We plan on visiting a park every day (6). Any help or insight would be appreciated.
I would choose YC because you only have to bus to 2 parks. WL is bus or boat to all 4.
Easy walking distance to Epcot and Hollywood or take the boat

They have 2, one full off bedroom and one full off the main room. In case not obvious, those rooms are 14th floor/Tower Club. A fantastic room, IMHO.

Hmm, keep looking as there are 5 1 BR units on the Tower CL floor. 2 overlooking Bay lake and 3 TPV.

Dave
Wow! They do have 2 bathrooms? I relooked and had the wrong dates! If it has 2 bathrooms that is huge for us! And is still available (for now lol) lake view. Thank you both!

ETA - and it's gone again! Not my lucky day lol!!! I'll keep looking! I need faster fingers!!

Last edited:
Has anyone stayed in a room that was not on the CL floor, but at check-in you were able to pay for lounge access, while still staying on a non-CL floor?
I want to book a room on the 1st floor of YC (because I love patios),
BUT...
I also want club lounge access, but I don't want a 5th floor room.

The Captain’s Deck is a 2 bedroom club level suite on the first floor. We stayed in it in 2015. I think it had 3 patios, one of them huge.

editted to correct the name of the Suite.

C4F99D89-5455-419D-B694-7A5930C14DAD.jpegEB876085-75F5-4A0D-9CF9-CCEDA06BA21E.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter