Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I am not a hard cider guy but I think that Angry Orchard you see below is considered a hard cider, right? They have it at Poly... started earlier this year.
View attachment 260782
Yes, Yes that is an Angry Orchard hard cider! Thank you for this, I don't like beer and sometimes it's a little to warm at Disney for a glass of wine but hard cider would be perfect! It's really sad that I am booking a short trip for my son to the BWI this fall but we don't have a trip planned ourselves right now! Such a travesty!

This year we had Angry Orchard at akl, poly and gf in sl.

Also gf courtyard pool (maybe beach too) has Ace pineapple hard cider, very light/yummy. I asked about it t Trader Sams and he said the one he had wasn't good. Apparently they switched Brands and he didn't think the new one was as good so we didn't get it.

As wonderful as evening apps were, dessert time was a little disappointing. Everything was good but not a lot of variety. They had mini red velvet cupcakes, mini cannoli, mini cheesecakes? (not sure what to call these, it was a crust cup, not graham cracker, with a very smooth, creamy middle, just slightly sweet), chocolate chip muffins, cookies. The cordials were Grand Marnier, kahlula, Amarula, Courvoisier and Glenlivet 12 year.

Good morning from the BWI! Breakfast offerings today are vanilla bean oatmeal, polenta these both have several toppings, deviled eggs, salami and Serrano ham, several different cheese cubes, fruit platter, lox and toppings, cereals by request only, pastries, bagels and bread, yogurt and Greek yogurt are in the fridge in individual containers.

Also I know this was a debate on here awhile back. I did see a CL CM with a dish tub going down the hall picking up plates and cups left out in the hall overnight.

One strange thing that we noticed yesterday is that the lounge does not have a single trash can of any kind. When I asked where one was the CM said just put it in my hand. I really didn't want to do that since it was a bunch of crushed up goldfish that my children accidently spilled all over the floor. So he said just put it on any table and we'll grab it. On that note it has been rare to see a plate sitting on a table so they are really quick to clean behind people as they leave.

Breakfast at GCH is pretty similar to WDW cl's.

We loved sitting on the outside balcony. That was something you don't usually get to do.
View attachment 260521

Croissant! Sandwich a'la trish !
View attachment 260522View attachment 260523View attachment 260524View attachment 260525View attachment 260526View attachment 260527

Thanks for this! We are considering a CA trip in fall '19 and since we love the WL, GCH at DL has alot of appeal to us. I know it's a ways off, but it's never too early to start thinking about a trip...lol. Hope you had a great time :goodvibes.

Just checked into BWI CL! Let me know if you have any questions. I have some pics from snack time but I need to find a way to post them since photobucket is not an option for me. If anyone is a beer lover, they were stocking the fridge as we left and put several craft beers in there including UFO, dogfish, Echter and due South. These were not offered to my DH when he asked for a beer, those are Bud, Heineken, Sam Adams seasonal and Yengling

Hope you're having a great time :wizard:.

We will be there in several weeks and would love to hear about lounge offerings and so on.

Hope you have a great trip :).

We are staying there in 5 weeks! We love to see pics of the food! It's our first time staying club level

Congrats on your first CL trip! Hope you have a great time :).

Are you serious? Has BWI always offered a scotch? Granted it's the 12 year, but that's a NICE offering. I'd much prefer this since dessert cordials aren't my thing. BWI really is going for the adults. :-)

Thanks for your updates!
I was just thinking the same thing! My father was a big Glenlivet lover and he would have said the same thing "only a 12 year but still drinkable" so you made me laugh. That wasn't there in Dec. either, but I did enjoy making a cocktail or two with what they had and the CM were happy to get me some milk as a mixer.

In 2018 I will be celebrating the big 50. What is the "best" club level Disney Experience ?
This is totally subjective....depends on what you value personally, but I'm sure that a lot of us would love to give our opinions if you want to tell us what you are looking for. For example, I LOVE RPC (main building at GF) because of the ambiance, great food offerings, great pools, band in the evening, and monorail Location! But RPC can be a budget buster...in which case I would go Poly if I wanted a monorail resort because you can often get a good discount there, or BWI if you like the Epcot location.

In 2018 I will be celebrating the big 50. What is the "best" club level Disney Experience ?

My sisters took my to BWI club for my big 50 this past spring and it was wonderful! Had such a good time I decided to keep the celebration going and promptly booked a July trip for dh/kids and I but couldn't get the BWI. We ended up at the YC CL. Which has its good points, but overall I preferred the BWI CL.

Have fun planning!

Not sure who that is, but not Redgie.

I am so jealous right now, thinking about the Sunday brunch you will hopefully be enjoying tomorrow morning! The Bloody Mary bar isn't anything special, but those omelets - OMG delicious!!! :goodvibes

Looking forward to the omlets tomorrow! Just saw chef Redgie setting up for tonight! He said tonight is his favorite dishes, NY strip and sustainable seafood flying fish style. Can't wait!

Going to WL in December and the CL room still available on the WDW website is whispering in my ear "upgrade! Upgrade to me!" We've done CL at AKL and Poly, and loved it. Is WL on anyone's love list?

Going to WL in December and the CL room still available on the WDW website is whispering in my ear "upgrade! Upgrade to me!" We've done CL at AKL and Poly, and loved it. Is WL on anyone's love list?
I've never stayed CL there but it seems to get great reviews. On our last WL stay we met a cl guest and he said it is his favorite cl.

Looking forward to the omlets tomorrow! Just saw chef Redgie setting up for tonight! He said tonight is his favorite dishes, NY strip and sustainable seafood flying fish style. Can't wait!
Your killing me here!! When we were last there in Dec. they had just started having the chief in the lounge but they had just three different things they would rotate through every three days. The chief didn't due breakfast on Sunday mornings either. Life is just getting in the way so I don't anticipate us returning until the end of next year. Hopefully I can enjoy everyone else's reviews. Glad your enjoying it! I'm afraid our little secret is getting out though and the BWI CL will be harder and harder to book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter