• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We will be there in August too! Both times I have spoken with them they were very nice and eager to help.

Yay I'm so happy! I have room requests and a double bday to plan! Thanks again for providing the info.

Thank you for the information! We have a two bedroom club level jambo booked for my daughters wedding this June! Great News that they are recommitting to club level guests!

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Apologies in advance.... GO FALCONS!!!!

Any hotels have a club level in Houston??

:-)
I don't stay in hotels in Houston because I live close by, but I am guessing that most of the higher end hotels (starwood, hilton, hyatt, four seasons) would have some kind of concierge level. Thanks to the rodeo and the number of conventions here, I know there are a large # suites available.

I only just got around to posting my BLT pix on the CR thread so the AKL cl pix will be a bit longer but here is a glimpse!
Check in Mimosa with champagne and Pog/Junglejuice!!! DD21 was happy with our choice 4 sure!
View attachment 216985

Hope you had a nice time! Can't wait to hear about your trip :).

Many thanks to the Club Level thread friends that are posting about their contacts with the new Disney Signature Services. Your posts are so very helpful! :flower1:

::yes::

I don't stay in hotels in Houston because I live close by, but I am guessing that most of the higher end hotels (starwood, hilton, hyatt, four seasons) would have some kind of concierge level. Thanks to the rodeo and the number of conventions here, I know there are a large # suites available.
In some cases yes, in others, no.

I can't comment on Houston, but generally speaking, lounges aren't in every high end hotel. For example, the Swan/Dolphin hotels are Starwood, but no lounge. Many Marriotts do, but not all - especially in Florida. When looking up available rooms, look for the word "club" specifically when looking at what room you want.

With brands like Hilton, their less $ brands don't have concierge level, only the signature brands. Though they may have restaurant/bars with large tvs.

Also, having a lounge, doesn't mean it is open every day. They may be closed on weekends/holiday periods/very busy times/very slow times.

Hi everyone! So excited, we leave soon for the POLY:dancer:

We are planning to venture over to Universal CityWalk Friday night and I was wondering if anyone used a particular car service, Uber, or a taxi they prefer. And did you make this in advance?

Thanks for your help!!:cool1:

Hi everyone! So excited, we leave soon for the POLY:dancer:

We are planning to venture over to Universal CityWalk Friday night and I was wondering if anyone used a particular car service, Uber, or a taxi they prefer. And did you make this in advance?

Thanks for your help!!:cool1:

We used uber to Universal. Pulled it up on our phone as we were walking through the lobby. Took them 4 minutes to get to us.
We used the cabs right in front of the Poly waiting- to take us to Epcot the mornings that the monorail wasn't working and wanted to get there fast for RD.

I am reading about the phone number for Disney Signature Services on this thread and I just had to say that I was given a different number. We are checking in to WL on Saturday and they called me this week to see if I had any questions. They gave me their phone number (which also came up on my phone) and told me if I needed them this was their direct number. It is 321-512-0771. Maybe this is the direct number for WL?? not sure but wanted to post that I had a different number. My husband has used it to find out what beers are offered so I know it works. Just wanted to share.

I am reading about the phone number for Disney Signature Services on this thread and I just had to say that I was given a different number. We are checking in to WL on Saturday and they called me this week to see if I had any questions. They gave me their phone number (which also came up on my phone) and told me if I needed them this was their direct number. It is 321-512-0771. Maybe this is the direct number for WL?? not sure but wanted to post that I had a different number. My husband has used it to find out what beers are offered so I know it works. Just wanted to share.

Hmmm, interesting.

I haven't tried to call or email yet, because our trip isn't until August...I'd like to keep seeing other people's experiences. :)

The number I was given I was told was the new centralized number for the department that is replacing the IPO. They said they are for all club level guests, I think the one you have is just for Wilderness Lodge.

The number I was given I was told was the new centralized number for the department that is replacing the IPO. They said they are for all club level guests, I think the one you have is just for Wilderness Lodge.

Sounds reasonable. Thanks for the info

I know these kinds of questions are very subjective but looking for some honest "What Would You Do" feedback. I currently have a reservation for a BWI CL Deluxe Room for early April. I am debating switching to a BC CL Standard View Room (only room type that's available at BC). It's a 7 night stay with me, DW, DS6 and DD2.

We are "resort people" who tend to spend a decent chunk of time at the resort, pools, lounge, etc. I get the benefits of Stormalong Bay and all that, but looking for comments on the overall experience between the two.... the resorts, the lounges, those specific room types, room location relative to the lounge, etc.

I have limited experience at the Epcot resorts and am having trouble wrapping my head around the overall best choice for our style, ages, 7 nights, etc. We love places like Poly, GF, and CR because they are "easy" resorts (especially with a little one) so looking to find that same feeling at one of these.

Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated.

:thanks:

I know these kinds of questions are very subjective but looking for some honest "What Would You Do" feedback. I currently have a reservation for a BWI CL Deluxe Room for early April. I am debating switching to a BC CL Standard View Room (only room type that's available at BC). It's a 7 night stay with me, DW, DS6 and DD2.

We are "resort people" who tend to spend a decent chunk of time at the resort, pools, lounge, etc. I get the benefits of Stormalong Bay and all that, but looking for comments on the overall experience between the two.... the resorts, the lounges, those specific room types, room location relative to the lounge, etc.

I have limited experience at the Epcot resorts and am having trouble wrapping my head around the overall best choice for our style, ages, 7 nights, etc. We love places like Poly, GF, and CR because they are "easy" resorts (especially with a little one) so looking to find that same feeling at one of these.

Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated.

:thanks:

The greedy one in me votes you stay at the Poly CL again and take lots of pics. LOL. The non-greedy one says BC because it looks like such a fun resort and walking distance to both Epcot & HS has to be awesome, and I heard the water slide is a blast!

Just wanted to give my two cents! In my opinion no CL compares to BWI CL! They are truly the most amazing group and they really know what they are doing and how to treat guests well! We have stayed at 2 different CL since our last BWI stay and neither one compared in the slightest! Yacht Club CL is at the bottom of our list as the lounge was too small and the staff was not very helpful. Recently we stayed at Contemporary CL and found that the staff was really not very well informed and couldn't help with much except the food. Also we had a Birthday during the trip that I made sure to email about so that they would make sure to do a little something special like we have gotten at boardwalk before. The whole Birthday went by and nothing! We went down to ask why and they said they didn't know why and they saw it on our reservation! Next day they made some excuse when bringing balloons that they just found them in the drawer. What the heck! Need better organization! Happy to say we are returning to our favorite BWI CL in September! Again, above is just my opinion from what I've experienced! Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter