• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Can anyone tell me if there are any extra toiletries for a AKL CL stay? We are staying DVC CL here for 3 nights and I was wondering if there were upgraded shampoo, conditioner, etc, and if we would be able to get extra when there? We switch to another hotel after the 3 nights and are having GG deliver the big shampoo and conditioner to the next hotel but wondering if I will survive 3 nights on toiletries in the room lol! Thanks!!

I am wondering the same thing. I'm told yes and you can get extra at no charge, but here's hoping for a response from someone who has been there recently.

Just wanted to report the good news that the I just received a phone call from the department that has replaced the IPO, Disney Signature Services. I was told that they had just recently started making calls to guests with Club Level reservations. It seems as though they can still provide the same services :)

Just wanted to report the good news that the I just received a phone call from the department that has replaced the IPO, Disney Signature Services. I was told that they had just recently started making calls to guests with Club Level reservations. It seems as though they can still provide the same services :)

That is great news! Any chance that you have a phone number for them? We have a trip next month and there are a few things I need help with. I have felt lost not being able to contact IPO as usual even though I do make most of our ADR's myself there always seems to be something I need to call them about.

This is unexpected, albeit excellent news!

I am looking forward to receiving an email from that new service. Living in a different time zone (in France), being able to communicate by email was probably the best perk for Club Level rooms.

Are older teens (17 and 15) allowed to go to the lounge by themselves, or is it policy that anyone under 18 be accompanied by an adult? Just thinking ahead to a possible future trip with my teen sons. Thanks!

I don't know what the rules are, but mine would go on their own younger than those ages. Probably around 10/12 yrs old. Maybe it depends on which resort (we were at Poly). The general rule I think is if they're old enough to be courteous and not make a mess! :) I don't remember anyone ever checking age. If you had access, you were in.

Thank you for sharing! I had a feeling they wouldn't leave us high and dry. However, I'm hoping they send out emails rather than calling. I'm not readily available by phone, and it's just so much easier to list requests and information via email.

VAfamily1998 said:
Are older teens (17 and 15) allowed to go to the lounge by themselves, or is it policy that anyone under 18 be accompanied by an adult? Just thinking ahead to a possible future trip with my teen sons. Thanks!

@VAfamily1998 I'm not sure what the official rule is - I'm thinking age 10 and under would need to be accompanied by an adult(?) but I'm not sure. We started letting our 2 girls (twins) stop by the lounge on their own during the last year when they were 12-13ish. Not for long periods, but sometimes when we're having dessert in our room, they will go to the lounge for a few more snacks to bring back to our room. It's not that I don't trust them, but I always think more about strangers. It also depends on which CL we're staying at. If at Poly or GF, it's totally easy for the girls to go to the lounge themselves because it's all pretty compact. However, we stayed at BWI CL in July and there was no way they'd go to the lounge alone because it was a bit of a maze - they actually didn't even ask if they could attempt it there. At BC CL - it depends on room location because it can be quite a hike, but we've stayed there so many times that we'd probably let the girls go on their own being that we're very familiar with the layout.

Just booked another stay at the Innkeeper's Club! Can't wait to do this again! Please add me to the list May 18-May 23.

Hope you have a great trip. Have fun planning :wizard:.

Thanks for sharing :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter