Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thanks for this info!! Please post after your stay at CR CL.....can't decide between CR and BC ahhhhhhh
I was also holding onto a lake view non-CL tower room. Since the CL room was TPV, the price diff was huge, and since I’m not a fan of the breakfast offerings and will be at parties both nights for fireworks, I let the CL room go! Still stalking for a standard view CL, but time is dwindling now.

Which parks are your faves/will you plan to spend the most time in? That may be a better way to decide! BC -Epcot and CR-MK are both extremely short walks. Also, CR was redone very recently - the bathrooms are -chef’s kiss- despite the controversial Incredibles theming. The shops at the CR are better, IMO, but you might want to look at the recently announced holiday offerings at both.

Eta- also, you may want to look for recent YouTube videos to help. Good luck!

How was the food selection at CR? I know it isn't much but can't decide between CR and BC CL ahhhhhhh

Do they all let you go in for water even if its closed?

Between BWI and CR, we found the selection to be better at BWI but the CR offerings were of a higher quality. For example, at breakfast, BWI has trays of scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, individual bowls of melons and berries, etc. But at CR, they have a little personal frittata of eggs and spinach and an individual serving of a mixed fruit bowl. Very tasty, but more specific.

Regarding the water, at BWI, when the lounge closes at 10, it’s lights out and doors locked. No ability to enter for anything.

But since the CR lounge is open to the hall, you can still get water or soda or milk even when it’s after hours.

I feel like I sound a little silly about water, but my family is water drinkers and walkers. Haha! Walking home to BWI from HS and then all the way to our room at the very end of the hall, it would be nice to grab a glass of water at the end of the night. Being able to do that after coming back to the CR was nice.

Between BWI and CR, we found the selection to be better at BWI but the CR offerings were of a higher quality. For example, at breakfast, BWI has trays of scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, individual bowls of melons and berries, etc. But at CR, they have a little personal frittata of eggs and spinach and an individual serving of a mixed fruit bowl. Very tasty, but more specific.

Regarding the water, at BWI, when the lounge closes at 10, it’s lights out and doors locked. No ability to enter for anything.

But since the CR lounge is open to the hall, you can still get water or soda or milk even when it’s after hours.

I feel like I sound a little silly about water, but my family is water drinkers and walkers. Haha! Walking home to BWI from HS and then all the way to our room at the very end of the hall, it would be nice to grab a glass of water at the end of the night. Being able to do that after coming back to the CR was nice.
We stayed at BWI this summer and they had bottles you could fill up with water for your room. We LOVED those! They ran out of plastic bottles after a few days and were giving out large glass ones they asked us to return when we were finished. Either way, we had plenty of water from the lounge to keep in our rooms and take with us to the parks and the pool.

I always order a case of water when staying at Disney, regardless of cl. We drink so much more that way. I like room temperature water so water from the lounges are too cold for me. I know I'm a weirdo.

Our BLT points rental fell through, but thankfully got our favorite YC CL for 7 nights and GF CL for the first 3. My DD10 has begged us for years to stay at the GF so she is ecstatic! Unfortunately, this means I will have to do laundry at some point without the washer and dryer at BLT, but it such a tough price to pay ;)

Our BLT points rental fell through, but thankfully got our favorite YC CL for 7 nights and GF CL for the first 3. My DD10 has begged us for years to stay at the GF so she is ecstatic! Unfortunately, this means I will have to do laundry at some point without the washer and dryer at BLT, but it such a tough price to pay ;)
Sounds like a awesome trip! My dd was 9 her 1st, she loved it!

Enjoy making memories🥰

Having the water available at all times is HUGE for us as well!! So thanks for that tip ;)

The breakfast options are a big thing too for us! I keep seeing the Beach Club has better options....ahhhhhh

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Can you please post the daily food menus? If you get a chance - curious what we have to look forward to when we arrive…
They don’t really have a menu, but the CL manager sent me this for Friday and Saturday (hot appetizers). Sunday is Shrimp scampi and stuffed mushrooms. We had chicken Alfredo one of the nights and Mac n cheese another but I can’t remember when. They repeat the menu every few days so I’m sure you’ll have something similar. Have a great trip!

Attachments

• 615599A3-70D8-44FC-ACE2-C54A92AEC09C.jpeg
    615599A3-70D8-44FC-ACE2-C54A92AEC09C.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 77
I believe the rooms were recently redone, so it will be interesting to see how they age. For example, the ceiling tile in the bedroom near the built in was sagging and wet to the touch. In the shower, the whole tub spigot was very loose, and the shampoo dispenser fell apart, little things like that.

Having stayed Tower Club several times since the room renovations were completed last October, I have to agree with you here. Some of the materials and furniture does not appear to be wearing well. Loose trim, cabinets not quite aligned right, slow drains, etc. My last room had pretty material staining on the coffee table and couches - I ultimately blame that on past guests but a pickier person than me might have complained. We haven’t had any fatal flaws or problems and gosh knows the old rooms needed a refresher, so that’s good, just stuff on the margins. It’s sort of a shame because I think they crushed it with the Poly suites (both design and quality) but just did “OK” with CR, IMHO. Tower Club is still a favorite though!

Very curious to see what they have up their sleeves for the GF suites.

Thanks for posting about your trip.

Do you mean that you want it or you don't like it, because I have definitely seen Moscato in at least one of the lounges. I'm pretty sure it was CR, and it made up at least 2 of the choices, which caught my attention because I don't like it. CL wine selection seems to be curated to the extent that it is composed of what is cheapest at the time!
When I was at CR CL in August they had Moscato and glad they did because I love it.

Checked in this morning at Innskeeper Lounge (CMs have been amazing thus far!) this morning. Grabbing snacks during our pool day and snagged some photos for folks.8D209E39-3014-4A72-ACE5-58B648830FED.jpeg

Attachments

• 8D80A7C2-F4C2-478E-AD84-F58B48D87BED.jpeg
    8D80A7C2-F4C2-478E-AD84-F58B48D87BED.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 98A43AB1-BBBD-4178-AB41-47D3F9BEFCE4.jpeg
    98A43AB1-BBBD-4178-AB41-47D3F9BEFCE4.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 49
  • B00D1336-8C5F-4FE1-87A0-CB76EDB80D42.jpeg
    B00D1336-8C5F-4FE1-87A0-CB76EDB80D42.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 0790501D-7902-4334-95BE-2F93EA330A44.jpeg
    0790501D-7902-4334-95BE-2F93EA330A44.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 59
Or put some drinks in your fridge before closing time. I usually put sometime in my room fridge after breakfast so it’s there during the day
Yes, will do that for sure!

Thought I read that since the CR CL was open to the hall you could grab a quick water, soda or apple juice at any time after 10 :confused3

Thought I read that since the CR CL was open to the hall you could grab a quick water, soda or apple juice at any time after 10 :confused3

This is correct at CR, the lounge itself doesn’t close and is always available. The water machine is always on and they typically leave sodas and such stocked in the fridge, but keep in mind after 10pm it’s not restocked so if you happen to time it after a bunch of people have already grabbed stuff, your options may be limited.

Also note with the water, glasses aren’t out and there may or may not be plastic cups around after hours, so it’s best to have your own container.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter