Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I need to find the CM that made me a vodka drink at Chronos Club a few years ago. I think he ran upstairs where they have the supplies at Dahlia Lounge/Toldeo since the CL back of house shares access up there (I think). I've always assumed he was technically going above/beyond and maybe even outside the boundaries (maybe why I've never seen him again!).... but it sure was a nice touch and mighty tasty.

IMG_2366.jpeg

I feel like I’m a pretty knowledgeable person when it comes to Disney, but you are so next level, I am in awe.

Ride share is genius!! I was thinking that I should transfer our luggage myself and just meet up with DH and DD in Epcot, but I couldn’t figure out how to make it work. But a quick ride share trip between the two resorts will give us peace of mind while not chewing up too much time on our short trip.

Thank you!!
We’ve done Uber moving btwn CR and YC too. It was super quick and easy and think the cost was around $10-$15.

While BWI CL is still home, there has been a major staff turn over. Lene, Lorenzo, JJ and Joe are pretty much the only hold over's. Brittany was there but she's just moved or, or just about to move on.
My husband will be happy Lorenzo is still there. They love to talk sports. I expected some turnover but happy we will still know a few people. Lene was amazing when we got engaged at Disney she made it extra magical.

The mimosa with ice was something Lene brought home from her trip to see her Mom this past summer. She caught Covid and got stuck in Europe longer than expected. She wasn't in Norway, but somewhere warmer, and now I can't recall, Morocco, or Italian Riviera, or Spain maybe? Gee my memory is really faulty these days. Anyway, the ice in the mimosa was very common wherever she was at that time and she brought it back and added the ducky as her touch. With the ratio she does it really is refreshing and works. I'd have never guessed it would and had I known exactly what it was before I tried it, I probably wouldn't have tried it. LOL
She was in Spain! Don’t you just love her?!

I have a question about Club level. If you have one night booked, do you have access to the club on both check in day(before your room is ready) and checkout day(after checkout)

First RPC stay coming up in 49 days... but who here is counting?!? 🤣

I feel like a read something on here about the GF CL having a soup during midday snacks? Is this correct or am I imagining reading this?

Yes they do. We were there September 9-12. They had a delicious tomato basil soup & a chicken tortilla soup (didn’t try that one) when we were there. Someone posted pictures before I went, so look back a bit for those. Have a great trip!

They’ll make you a mimosa, but that’s as cocktail-y as you can get. There is no hard liquor in any CL.
Surprisingly they have scotch in BWI at the evening. Only one I have seen. My dh asked for one at 5p and was told just could get one of them prior to when it was out at 8p. Odd but he only wanted one so that worked.

I don't think it gets mentioned much but my DH loves the stuff so I look for it. :)

Edit: that pic is from 2017 if set up looks different but it was out in Sep 21, Dec 21 and Jan 22.

A3906E3E-BC76-4432-9214-6D23FFB6C05D.png

Last edited:
Surprisingly they have scotch in BWI at the evening. Only one I have seen. My dh asked for one at 5p and was told just could get one of them prior to when it was out at 8p. Odd but he only wanted one so that worked.

I don't think it gets mentioned much but my DH loves the stuff so I look for it. :)

Edit: that pic is from 2017 if set up looks different but it was out in Sep 21, Dec 21 and Jan 22.

View attachment 709974
When was this?! I was there a month or two ago, and a man at the table next to me asked for scotch or bourbon and was told “sorry, no, we never have that.” He told his wife he was going downstairs to BelleVue 😆

Also... Is there a good spot to view MK fireworks from the RPC at GF? During out GDT CL stay we loved having deserts and viewing the fireworks from the club.

When was this?! I was there a month or two ago, and a man at the table next to me asked for scotch or bourbon and was told “sorry, no, we never have that.” He told his wife he was going downstairs to BelleVue 😆
All of my times it was out only with desserts. Last year sept and dec and Jan this year.

Anybody know if current? There were some changes in August.

All of my times it was out only with desserts. Last year sept and dec and Jan this year.

Anybody know if current? There were some changes in August.
Well, this was during the dinner service, and I’ll admit we’re rarely there during the dessert service, and when we are, we tend to not drink the cordials, so I probably wouldn’t have noticed if it was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter