Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That is a great map. A chuckle....we can't share a King bed....gotta be 2 queens....or one of us won't survive the vacation:). I'll keep stalking for a Deluxe. We've stayed in them before...really like them....I've already booked 12/2022 BWI Deluxe Club. Certainly hoping for precovid amenities by then!
LadyTramp94...you've stayed in some great rooms!
I have my December 2022 room booked too! Was able to get a 50% cast discount on that one. We are going the 6th to the 13th to celebrate my 70th birthday!

For those of you that have stayed at the Boardwalk club level, I have learned that they will only have rooms behind the big door as club rooms now. They used to have some rooms outside the door designated as club rooms, but have decided to remove them. The lounge is not big enough to allow it. I am happy to see it happening. It got too crowded in the lounge when they added those rooms.

Does that count the couple of deluxe rooms that are right outside the door? I wonder if they aren't going to man the area in front of the desk anymore as a way to save on staff because let's face it, WDW isn't doing anything to make things be better for customers, only things that make them more money, so it seems like a good chunk of lost revenue. We never found it that crowded but then again we were mainly there at off peak times of the year.

edit: should have read the whole thread before I asked, I see you already answered this. thank you!

Last edited:
Okay. The special price-fixe menu is for the CA Grill…. What do we think of it? price? Will there be a kids menu?

Hmmm. So...we have a standard CL room booked. I'm on Touring Plans where we can see rooms/views. I'm concerned that we'll get a room with a crappy view. There are 16 rooms that face the boardwalk/crescent lake....obviously we'd like one of those rooms:) There are 4 rooms quite far away that have views of basically nothing..maybe just trees. Then there are roughly 20 some rooms that are on the opposite side of the 16 that face the boardwalk/lake. Some have OK views, some have views that consist of a lot of the roof. Any thoughts as to what rooms would no longer be included as CL? I'm stalking every day hoping a Deluxe CL opens up but I'm not getting my hopes up.

If you look on touring plans, there's not 16 rooms that face the BW. Most of those are the big suites, then some deluxe rooms. I think there's only 5? regular rooms that face the BW (I assume we are talking CL here). Other than that, you will face either the inner courtyard and quite pool or EP. That's one thing about BWI, I don't think there are any "bad" room views here.

Does that count the couple of deluxe rooms that are right outside the door? I wonder if they aren't going to man the area in front of the desk anymore as a way to save on staff because let's face it, WDW isn't doing anything to make things be better for customers, only things that make them more money, so it seems like a good chunk of lost revenue. We never found it that crowded but then again we were mainly there at off peak times of the year.

edit: should have read the whole thread before I asked, I see you already answered this. thank you!
Not sure where the deleted rooms are, but they can remove them from CL category, and if they have a BW view, they can price them very high without having to provide food and drink service.

WHAT? Wait! It's the one thing still on my hoping for news list for my October trip. Darned work, keeps me from all the Disney News

Yes, I just saw this pop up. It is 3 course menu, reservations are for Oct. 3rd and beyond and it does state limited time 3 course menu, so is this an experiment? Who knows. No prices so it's not really clear if you can ONLY get this and they will have al la carte too? It looks like the regular menu they have now so I'm guessing the 3 course meal is going to be at least $100. That grand mariner souffle sounds awesome, I just want that! Reservations start Sept. 23rd..... set your alarm @GADisneyDad14 :thumbsup2

Yes, I just saw this pop up. It is 3 course menu, reservations are for Oct. 3rd and beyond and it does state limited time 3 course menu, so is this an experiment? Who knows. No prices so it's not really clear if you can ONLY get this and they will have al la carte too? It looks like the regular menu they have now so I'm guessing the 3 course meal is going to be at least $100. That grand mariner souffle sounds awesome, I just want that! Reservations start Sept. 23rd..... set your alarm @GADisneyDad14 :thumbsup2
Previously posted on Disney Parks Blog:
Price
Adult: $89 per person (ages 10 and up), plus tax and gratuity
Child: $39 per child (ages 3 to 9), plus tax and gratuity

But since I said it sounded reasonable I think they took it down and are changing the price :wizard:

Thank you! The last time I was at CA Grill (late August) the waiter told us he thought this is what they were going to do. I just looked and it's $89 per adult - that's not too far off what I spent in August (though I split the meal with a girlfriend and we were STUFFED).

The menu looks good - but I'm surprised there's not a salad of some sort on the appetizer list.

And now to know we have to get both Ca Grill AND Epcot Fireworks Packages on the 23rd!! Here's hoping Disney IT is ready for that!

Thank you! The last time I was at CA Grill (late August) the waiter told us he thought this is what they were going to do. I just looked and it's $89 per adult - that's not too far off what I spent in August (though I split the meal with a girlfriend and we were STUFFED).

The menu looks good - but I'm surprised there's not a salad of some sort on the appetizer list.
There is an heirloom apple salad on the menu.

And now to know we have to get both Ca Grill AND Epcot Fireworks Packages on the 23rd!! Here's hoping Disney IT is ready for that!

Oh wow, I was definitely thinking over $100. I'm with you though, there's NO way I am going to be able to eat all of that so I'm hoping you can split it. Good luck with your reservations!!!

Previously posted on Disney Parks Blog:
Price
Adult: $89 per person (ages 10 and up), plus tax and gratuity
Child: $39 per child (ages 3 to 9), plus tax and gratuity

Changing the price?!? What?

But since I said it sounded reasonable I think they took it down and are changing the price :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter