Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Well poop, wake up at 5am to play Space 220 lottery… not available yet, checked the bigger thread on the restaurant board to confirm. Got up, made coffee, let dog out, kept refreshing both app and website every few mins during all of that just to be sure.

I guess somewhere in there I whiffed since it looks like it opened around 5:30, from reports on the other thread.

I hate these Disney things where 2 minutes filling the coffee pot is the difference between success and failure. :headache:

Guess I wasn’t committed enough! 🤣

Missed it too - tried about 6 am for our November trip and nothing available. Oh well, will either get it last minute or future trip.

We joke that there's always the Biergarten, since it's always available...

I just wanted to add that my DD and I can’t have gluten, and there wasn’t much we could eat last night for apps in RPC so the chef made us gluten-free bruschetta and gluten-free pasta with meatballs. Very nice touch!
View attachment 606147
Sadly, the bruschetta picture was blurry and I didn’t notice earlier. It was delicious!
View attachment 606148
We had a farewell toast to the Grand (until next time) and went downstairs to request some songs with Wes.
View attachment 606151
So our shortest trip ever turned out to be awesome and well worth it...so here’s to hoping Disney will release more discounts so we can do it again!

Dispro1, I do not know how anyone could resist the GF RPC, after viewing your posted pictures! They truly entice those looking into CL at the Grand, as well as make the rest of us CL lovers yearn for our return RPC stay❣️

Great they are accommodating to gluten-free diets, as DH must eat non gluten foods.
Thank you, my dear, and please keep your lovely pictures and information coming!👍🏼💗

For those of you that have stayed at the Boardwalk club level, I have learned that they will only have rooms behind the big door as club rooms now. They used to have some rooms outside the door designated as club rooms, but have decided to remove them. The lounge is not big enough to allow it. I am happy to see it happening. It got too crowded in the lounge when they added those rooms.
Hmmm. So...we have a standard CL room booked. I'm on Touring Plans where we can see rooms/views. I'm concerned that we'll get a room with a crappy view. There are 16 rooms that face the boardwalk/crescent lake....obviously we'd like one of those rooms:) There are 4 rooms quite far away that have views of basically nothing..maybe just trees. Then there are roughly 20 some rooms that are on the opposite side of the 16 that face the boardwalk/lake. Some have OK views, some have views that consist of a lot of the roof. Any thoughts as to what rooms would no longer be included as CL? I'm stalking every day hoping a Deluxe CL opens up but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hmmm. So...we have a standard CL room booked. I'm on Touring Plans where we can see rooms/views. I'm concerned that we'll get a room with a crappy view. There are 16 rooms that face the boardwalk/crescent lake....obviously we'd like one of those rooms:) There are 4 rooms quite far away that have views of basically nothing..maybe just trees. Then there are roughly 20 some rooms that are on the opposite side of the 16 that face the boardwalk/lake. Some have OK views, some have views that consist of a lot of the roof. Any thoughts as to what rooms would no longer be included as CL? I'm stalking every day hoping a Deluxe CL opens up but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Crude visual, but the rooms to the left of the Innkeeper’s Door below are the ones that were “outside the Innkeeper’s Door” that evidently are being removed from the CL inventory. Others will know how far down the hall left (towards the elevator) those rooms went - we had that room in red once and I think the little signs in each door stopped 2-3 rooms to the left (don’t quote me on that exactly, it was awhile ago). Hope that helps!

I did get the SPACE220. I was so stressed I got up at 5a. My future SIL requested it. Said I am coming with you guys just for this. NO pressure.

I got my 2nd choice. I went back and forth from 10/2 to 9/30. I wanted a 1130. Generally disney assigns the best seats to the 1st reservation times. In the past at least . I thought it was worth a shot. Oh I got it between 5:35-43.

Its our transfer from GF rpc to CR Atrium day. So I think sleep in have breakfast and be lazy then store bags and head to epcot. After the kids can grab the bags rideshare and I will check us in at CR. I know there is OCI but i have never done a package and I get luggage tags and mini golf coupons.

Thx for bwi map!

I did get the SPACE220. I was so stressed I got up at 5a. My future SIL requested it. Said I am coming with you guys just for this. NO pressure.

I got my 2nd choice. I went back and forth from 10/2 to 9/30. I wanted a 1130. Generally disney assigns the best seats to the 1st reservation times. In the past at least . I thought it was worth a shot. Oh I got it between 5:35-43.

Its our transfer from GF rpc to CR Atrium day. So I think sleep in have breakfast and be lazy then store bags and head to epcot. After the kids can grab the bags rideshare and I will check us in at CR. I know there is OCI but i have never done a package and I get luggage tags and mini golf coupons.

Thx for bwi map!

Hey Trish! I resemble that remark!
Wait. I thought you said OCD 😂😉

So happy for you❣️

The
The only rooms I would not want are 4211 or 4209, down by the ESPN club, they have no view. The other rooms have a view of the quiet pool or the gardens and Epcot. If you look at the map on Touring plans the first set of pink rooms before the stairs and grey areas are the rooms that will no longer be club level. Rooms 4273-4259 and 4272-4266.

The

The only rooms I would not want are 4211 or 4209, down by the ESPN club, they have no view. The other rooms have a view of the quiet pool or the gardens and Epcot. If you look at the map on Touring plans the first set of pink rooms before the stairs and grey areas are the rooms that will no longer be club level. Rooms 4273-4259 and 4272-4266.
Gotcha. Yes, those ESPN rooms certainly aren't the best views. I wonder when they made the decision to remove those rooms from CL inventory. Curious if some of us who have Standard CL's booked that they won't be able to honor that category.....with the removal of those rooms. That certainly crimps the Standard CL availability but I totally get why they would do it....to keep the Lounge numbers down to a dull roar.

Gotcha. Yes, those ESPN rooms certainly aren't the best views. I wonder when they made the decision to remove those rooms from CL inventory. Curious if some of us who have Standard CL's booked that they won't be able to honor that category.....with the removal of those rooms. That certainly crimps the Standard CL availability but I totally get why they would do it....to keep the Lounge numbers down to a dull roar.

With their fabulous stellar CL CM services and lounge, I had to laugh about keeping BWI CL down to a roar! Lol
Fondest memories of having some some great times there, and believe me, not many guests were quiet, as those folks really are so friendly👍🏼🥰❣️😂

Thanks for the map, GADisneyDad!

We stayed in a king room right outside of the lounge door one time, while it was an inconvenience to use our keycard, it was larger than other rooms.
Plus, we were upgraded from a standard view, so @Crazyhorse, don’t lose heart. 💗
That is a great map. A chuckle....we can't share a King bed....gotta be 2 queens....or one of us won't survive the vacation:). I'll keep stalking for a Deluxe. We've stayed in them before...really like them....I've already booked 12/2022 BWI Deluxe Club. Certainly hoping for precovid amenities by then!
LadyTramp94...you've stayed in some great rooms!

Incredi-lounge 🤣

Well, I’ve come to the conclusion if I’m going to have to sleep in those rooms with the mask wall decals staring at me while I sleep… they might as well go ALL-IN with the theme when it comes to CL and have a little fun. Elasta-Mac n’ Cheese… Edna Pie a la Mode…. Jack-Jack PB&J Bites…. The “Frozone” exclusive purple welcome beverage…. Dash Snack Mix. The possibilities seem endless.

Of course it will be an Incredi-View of fireworks from the lounge too.

Sorry, feeling some kind of salty Disney way today. I’ll see myself out. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter