Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

A bit sad - watched HEA last night and later that night we realized that was our last time we’ll get to watch it live. Seems like just yesterday we watched it for the first time. We had been debating whether to watch it from Poly or go ahead and head to the park (were going to Boo Bash), glad we opted for the park!

Glad other CLs are open/opening, but I’m ready for Poly CL to open pronto. I’m tired of mobile ordering from Captain Cooks, the mess, and the trash! Yes, I know we have other travel options, etc, and I’m mostly just joking / partly just whining…. but I want it back now. :mic: 😂 Our room was fine and all, but I was reminded just how much I enjoy/find significant value in the Hawaii longhouse location.

I debated switching to AKL CL for this weekend, but stuck with my personal rule that short trip = location/transportation convenience, so AKL didn’t make the cut.

Poly was beautiful as always, great to see more people around and things slowly coming together with the main entrance/monorail station work.

Not sure if Boo Bash is our jam, but that’s ok, not every event is for everyone.
I hear ya. On HEA and Poly. We didn't get to see it when.we were just there because of the rain. So sad. I'm thankful we got to see Epcot fireworks on Thursday. one of the big reasons we didn't stay poly is no club/Hawaii. My 16 yo didn't want to stay and ruin the wonder of the Hawaii building/poly. POLY CL is so magical to him that he didn't want to ruin his love of there. He's an old soul.

A pic with info that may be of interest for some on this thread. :rolleyes1 Seems like Disney is getting in on the canned beverage craze with a couple of Cutwater options a Kona Island.

Among the better byproducts of no Poly CL has been discovering the Kona pressed pot coffee from here. The morning CMs are so nice. ☕

055F95B3-D696-461C-AF08-EF2A7062D2AC.jpeg

I think the last time I was in Disney (3 1/2 years ago) was the first time I saw HEA. Guess it was my first and last time. Certainly seems quick.

Why haven’t they posted an opening date yet??It’s so stressful!!

However my TA has been notified by Disney for other changes/closures so I know she will reach out if needed.

Holy cow! Talk about waiting till the last minute...I thought 9/26 was the official opening date..or was that just for CL..:upsidedow...Disney is notorious for poor communications unfortunately...

Well since CR is technically still open for the Garden Wing, they may not feel compelled to announce a Tower reopening??

9/26 is still noted on the website for CR CL.

BTW, I didn’t stay at CR this past weekend but was in/around CR a fair bit - sure does seem like a lot of construction going on, with a lot more stuff on the exterior/exterior ground floor than there has been.

And, yes, I’m also looking forward to my Incredi-Room, using my Incredi-Pass, and enjoying the new CL Incredi-Lounge.

I’m worried about all the construction, especially on the ground floor, not being done by 10/1 (or 9/26)

Well, if it helps I recall June/July when Poly still looked like a mess and there was concern/speculation they wouldn’t make it…. Only for it to all come together pretty well in the final weeks and they opened with only one longhouse still closed. So there’s hope!

I may be in the minority here, but not a fan of the CR Incredible rooms at all. Part of the reason I was hoping Poly CL would open for November... or a code comes out for RPC. At least there will be a new lounge. :confused3

I’m frankly not either, I’m just trying to convince myself I do because I’ve generally always been a fan of CR as a resort choice. 😬 So, keeping an open mind, or trying to!

Ok so this is a slightly random question, but can anyone confirm the return of POG/Jungle Juice to the AKL club lounge? I know it has returned to Animal Kingdom (Tusker House) and Ohana but I haven’t heard anything about AKL Club or Boma as yet.

Seriously looking forward to Jungle Juice Mimosas in February….

Ok so this is a slightly random question, but can anyone confirm the return of POG/Jungle Juice to the AKL club lounge? I know it has returned to Animal Kingdom (Tusker House) and Ohana but I haven’t heard anything about AKL Club or Boma as yet.

Hopefully someone will know about AKL CL.

But FWIW, I made the mistake of going to Ohana for breakfast a few days ago and had the POG juice. I could very well be wrong, but to me it sure didn’t taste like the same POG juice I recall. Tasted more watered down and a slightly different overall flavor. Granted I haven’t had POG juice since pre COVID so mind could be playing tricks on me. I’ll defer to the POG experts for real input though. :-)

Hopefully someone will know about AKL CL.

But FWIW, I made the mistake of going to Ohana for breakfast a few days ago and had the POG juice. I could very well be wrong, but to me it sure didn’t taste like the same POG juice I recall. Tasted more watered down and a slightly different overall flavor. Granted I haven’t had POG juice since pre COVID so mind could be playing tricks on me. I’ll defer to the POG experts for real input though. :-)

was your mistake going to Ohana for breakfast or having the POG juice? I just made reservations for our November trip.

Well since CR is technically still open for the Garden Wing, they may not feel compelled to announce a Tower reopening??

9/26 is still noted on the website for CR CL.

BTW, I didn’t stay at CR this past weekend but was in/around CR a fair bit - sure does seem like a lot of construction going on, with a lot more stuff on the exterior/exterior ground floor than there has been.

And, yes, I’m also looking forward to my Incredi-Room, using my Incredi-Pass, and enjoying the new CL Incredi-Lounge.

haha, I was joking around about getting the Pirate AP pass and staying in a Pirate room at Caribbean Beach. My wife didn't find that funny for some reason....

As of last week (9/3) - no POG in the AKL Club Lounge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter