Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I apologize if this has been asked recently, but does anyone know if guests are still granted all day lounge access on their departure day? I know pre-COVID access was until 11:59 pm on your departure day (even though lounges close at 10:00 pm).
I am hoping this is still the case 🥰

I apologize if this has been asked recently, but does anyone know if guests are still granted all day lounge access on their departure day? I know pre-COVID access was until 11:59 pm on your departure day (even though lounges close at 10:00 pm).
I am hoping this is still the case 🥰
Yes, thank goodness! We were supposed to fly home Monday afternoon but got stuck due to the hurricane. We stayed an extra night at AKL, but our new flight left super early Wednesday morning so we stayed at the airport Tuesday night. We didn't leave the lounge until around 7:30pm Tuesday night, and we could've stayed longer but knew we had to get up early. Definitely better than hanging out in a hotel room at the airport lol!

So I spent several days of my trip wishing I had switched from Poly to AKL CL, feeling kinda down on myself after issues with my MB and having ZERO help with my stuff from bell services (because if you get to Poly right now right after a DME bus has shown up they don't have enough folks or carts to go around to help, so I was on my own). Then at the end of my trip I realized that this was probably my best ever solo trip because everyone that works there is just so dang friendly, unlike other resorts where I have been largely ignored or treated oddly (hard to explain) they were just so stinking nice. The girl that brought out my Kona Cafe to-go order even started decorating all my bags really pretty every time I'd order, and it honestly made me cry. Now I am sitting around waiting for their CL opening to be announced so I can book that, because as I told my husband "the only thing that would have made that better was club level".

So I spent several days of my trip wishing I had switched from Poly to AKL CL, feeling kinda down on myself after issues with my MB and having ZERO help with my stuff from bell services (because if you get to Poly right now right after a DME bus has shown up they don't have enough folks or carts to go around to help, so I was on my own). Then at the end of my trip I realized that this was probably my best ever solo trip because everyone that works there is just so dang friendly, unlike other resorts where I have been largely ignored or treated oddly (hard to explain) they were just so stinking nice. The girl that brought out my Kona Cafe to-go order even started decorating all my bags really pretty every time I'd order, and it honestly made me cry. Now I am sitting around waiting for their CL opening to be announced so I can book that, because as I told my husband "the only thing that would have made that better was club level".
I absolutely love Poly - really the combination of luxury and silly totally fits me. :) I wear my lei all day after check in and have always saved them. The boat is surprisingly fast (and the boat drivers are a hoot - generally love all the small boat drivers - but our's liked to do donuts in the lagoon ;) and the walk to the Transportation center is quite quick. I've always found the staff there to fit that 'silly and luxury' mode as well. While Grand Floridian a few years ago when we were doing a resort Christmas tour we had been made to feel like we didn't belong and totally snubbed. (In their credit, during our Christmas visit in 2019, we ate at the GF twice and the staff was WONDERFUL and totally acknowledged that 'some staff' used to be too elitist, but their new management was seriously working to fix that.' and maybe someday I'll stay at GF.)
I'm so glad you liked the Poly!

So yesterday we checked out of AKL club level and moved to Caribbean Beach, which is how we extended our trip so that we can do the Remy preview later today. Wow do we miss it! If you do split stays, always go in order of upgrades.
But interesting the way it worked. We figured that we would go the whole luggage transfer thing, but got a notification that our room was ready at Caribbean Beach at 7:30 am. So we just took an Uber and our room was very close to the resort entrance (far from lobby) and was able to drop us right next to our building. Then took Skyliner to Hollywood Studios. A bit of good luck with that.

Last edited:
Yeah bell services was no help with checkin in July. That started our stay on a bad note but the rest of our stay was glorious! I agree that everyone was so nice and welcoming. I’m glad you had a nice stay. I’m also one waiting for that CL announcement. I’m so excited to see the changes!

I absolutely love Poly - really the combination of luxury and silly totally fits me. :) I wear my lei all day after check in and have always saved them. The boat is surprisingly fast (and the boat drivers are a hoot - generally love all the small boat drivers - but our's liked to do donuts in the lagoon ;) and the walk to the Transportation center is quite quick. I've always found the staff there to fit that 'silly and luxury' mode as well. While Grand Floridian a few years ago when we were doing a resort Christmas tour we had been made to feel like we didn't belong and totally snubbed. (In their credit, during our Christmas visit in 2019, we ate at the GF twice and the staff was WONDERFUL and totally acknowledged that 'some staff' used to be too elitist, but their new management was seriously working to fix that.' and maybe someday I'll stay at GF.)
I'm so glad you liked the Poly!
I didn’t even get a lei 😞, there was no one outside when I pulled up, sat there for a very long time in the heat and gave up and parked my car. I still hadn’t gotten a room ready text even though it was 3 so I went in to check (because the card was charged already, so I know that wasn’t the problem, and the resort wasn’t full so I knew they had room). I go up to the desk and my guy was someone from another resort that had come to fill in because they were short staffed, he was friendly, but totally confusing and ended causing issues with my bands when he decided to switch my room after setting my bad for the first room. So no lei, and after walking all the way to my room and not having my band work I had to walk all the way back where he’s like “I told you to give it a minute!” And I was like “I did, I was there for 10 minutes” and someone else took over when they heard him and realized it was still set to the old room door. Got it all straightened out, but alas, no lei. That hour of my stay, and trekking 3 loads of stuff alone in the heat to my room because there weren’t any carts, was the only negative of the whole trip. I would have loved a lei, but oh well, it didn’t break my trip. Plus I got my cardio and weight training in all in one.

I didn’t even get a lei 😞, there was no one outside when I pulled up, sat there for a very long time in the heat and gave up and parked my car. I still hadn’t gotten a room ready text even though it was 3 so I went in to check (because the card was charged already, so I know that wasn’t the problem, and the resort wasn’t full so I knew they had room). I go up to the desk and my guy was someone from another resort that had come to fill in because they were short staffed, he was friendly, but totally confusing and ended causing issues with my bands when he decided to switch my room after setting my bad for the first room. So no lei, and after walking all the way to my room and not having my band work I had to walk all the way back where he’s like “I told you to give it a minute!” And I was like “I did, I was there for 10 minutes” and someone else took over when they heard him and realized it was still set to the old room door. Got it all straightened out, but alas, no lei. That hour of my stay, and trekking 3 loads of stuff alone in the heat to my room because there weren’t any carts, was the only negative of the whole trip. I would have loved a lei, but oh well, it didn’t break my trip. Plus I got my cardio and weight training in all in one.
Your check in reminds me of that time in hurricane Charlie my kids, husband and I had to dart from the very lengthy line at POR over to our room and back in pouring rain and wind, the keys kept resetting and they kept blaming it on us. It wasn't a close room either.

Do you have spinner luggage? If not, look into getting some. They've saved my back so many times. Just put them back to back, pile the carry on bag on top and nothing to carry.

Last edited:
I just saw a video on YouTube of a Moana club level room at the Polynesian with a theme park view. What a view!! The Hawaii building really is the best for the views. And Happily Ever After from there looked like a dream.

But I think the Grand has the best club level (pre-pandemic). I’m curious to see if they will offer all the food they used to when they open…

Hi all! We will be checking into GF RPC on Sept. 16th! Super excited, we had done CL at Sugar Loaf but this is our first time at RPC. Just curious is anyone knows if there is a laundry room in the main building, and where it is? Thanks!
Yes there is, the laundry room is on the 2nd floor. You have to take the back elevator to get down to the 2nd floor not the main one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter