Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
With you having a water view room booked you can request any building. So you could request Trinidad North or Martinique and be extremely close to OPR and the main pool. Half of the Martinique buildings have standard rooms so I would link your reservation with your friends and mark them as "traveling with ". Then have both of you request Martinique.

Thank you. We both called today and requested to be near each other (same building) and for Martinique. She was told that we would be put on the same floor/same building and that Martinique was noted but not guarenteed. The lady I talked to suggested putting Martinique as my first request, then marked my friend as adjoining, meaning we wanted to be near each other. Hopefully it works!

I just did online check-in and it doesn't give you the option to pick buildings. I wish I had done a screen shot. It gave you the options of different sections, upper or lower floors, water view, corner room and several other options I can't remember. None were building #s. How do you request a building number? I ended up requesting Jamaica and Martinique.

I just did online check-in and it doesn't give you the option to pick buildings. I wish I had done a screen shot. It gave you the options of different sections, upper or lower floors, water view, corner room and several other options I can't remember. None were building #s. How do you request a building number? I ended up requesting Jamaica and Martinique.

Post #2 of this thread has a screen shot of the online check-in options. As @dis_guy said, you'll need to call the main reservation line and add the building # request to your reservation.

We don't arrive for 19 days. This last 3 weeks are dragging by. When does everyone start to pack? With working full time as a night nurse I don't want to be running around at the last minute trying to get everything ready.

We don't arrive for 19 days. This last 3 weeks are dragging by. When does everyone start to pack? With working full time as a night nurse I don't want to be running around at the last minute trying to get everything ready.

51 days until we check in. I have a suitcase in the bed in my guest room and I just keep throwing stuff in as I think of it. I do have a packing list as well. My dh laughs at me. A couple weeks before, I'll go through things and finalize. And then several days before, dh will pack . It's much easier when it's just a the 2 of us.

I'll pack the night before. We are driving and leaving at noon and it's only two of us going so I'm not super worried about it. My daughter is old enough to pack her own stuff although I will give her a list just so she remembers everything.

51 days until we check in. I have a suitcase in the bed in my guest room and I just keep throwing stuff in as I think of it. I do have a packing list as well. My dh laughs at me. A couple weeks before, I'll go through things and finalize. And then several days before, dh will pack . It's much easier when it's just a the 2 of us.
I start packing at about the 4+ week mark. My wife thinks I am Goofy...and I am. I hate just rushing like my wife does when she finally gets ready for WDW.

When does everyone start to pack?

I usually start a few weeks out. For our upcoming trip it was a matter of putting some of my summer wear away for the winter or just put it into a suitcase, so the suitcase it was. I'm generally not uber organized but I do have a standard packing list for Disney that will easily fit into my carry on. This time I'm taking a checked bag that is new, so I've been trying out different ways of putting things in there. Definitely not too early for you considering your work schedule and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter