Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both apparently. Our room was the sink was outside the bathroom, but in other videos and pics- I've seen both versions. We were in building 8 (Ariel) on the 2nd floor.

Interesting, thanks!! My reservation reads 'Art Of Animation -B8J'. Does that mean we'll be in building 8?

Hey all! We are going in Nov with 5 or 6 not sure yet, but I was wondering from those of you who have already been; How many pillows and blankets in room? That way I know what to request. None of us are good blanket sharers....:)

andee515 said:
Hey all! We are going in Nov with 5 or 6 not sure yet, but I was wondering from those of you who have already been; How many pillows and blankets in room? That way I know what to request. None of us are good blanket sharers....:)

There are 6 pillows and 3 blankets if I remember correctly. Our kids brought their own blankets and pillows, so it was nice to have extra pillows for the queen bed.

Please clarify if they have basic American foods like cheeseburgers, pizza and chicken strips (adult size entrees) which are deal breakers for our family.

No chicken strips or nuggets. I asked, they said no and I never heard the end of it from someone who decided to be a picky eater. But yes to burgers and pizza.

I would request building 6 - view of lake. In the other building, you could end up with a room facing the parking lot.

This is what we did. I didn't care whether we had a lake view or courtyard, just didn't want the parking lot. So the CM I talked to put down 6 - lakeview as our request.

We were in building 8 in LM section and had a view of the parking lot from the 3rd floor. It was actually great to watch the fireworks from Epcot, I believe. We were never in the room enough to care what the view was. I just wished the beds had been bigger. :rotfl2:

Request either building 10 courtyard view or building 6 lake or courtyard view. To avoid the parking lot and probably some noise from the buses as well. :)

We had room 940, bldg 10 Lion King, closet to parking lot it was great, no bus noise at all and we were 1 minute to the bus stop.

Very close
RayJay

I would request building 6 - view of lake. In the other building, you could end up with a room facing the parking lot.

Yes, we faced parking lot in bldg 10, but, we were closet to buses out of whole resort and easily saw Epcot fireworks every night.

Pro's and Cons to all locations
RayJay

Request either building 10 courtyard view or building 6 lake or courtyard view. To avoid the parking lot and probably some noise from the buses as well. :)

Be aware that on movie nights the back of the giant movie screen is really close to building 10 courtyard view of Pride Rock. (Unless they've moved them back to the Big Blue...but this is where they were in the fall.) I would not have wanted to be in those rooms at all with how loud those movies were.

There was plenty of pillows, one side note, if I knew the blankets were that stiff and troublesome to keep on you at night I would have brought my own, just a thought.

RayJay

Where and When can I make room requests for my reservation?

Call the central reservation line and have them added to your reservation. They can be added anytime from the day you book up until about 5-6 days prior to your arrival.

Call the central reservation line and have them added to your reservation. They can be added anytime from the day you book up until about 5-6 days prior to your arrival.

Thanks, do you know if we can do it online somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter