Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm sorry if this has been asked, but do the upgraded rooms have a King bed in master or even a queen?

I would LOVE to stay at AoA but my DH and I could never fit in a DOUBLE BED together! I'm thinking its a tight squeeze for 2 people regardless the size.

Ok I'm sorry if this has been asked, but do the upgraded rooms have a King bed in master or even a queen?

I would LOVE to stay at AoA but my DH and I could never fit in a DOUBLE BED together! I'm thinking its a tight squeeze for 2 people regardless the size.

The actual bedrooms in the suites have queen beds. I know what you mean, we can fit in a double bed just fine but it's not enough room for me because I like to spread out! We have a queen and even that isn't enough room sometimes! :rotfl:

stindall said:
The actual bedrooms in the suites have queen beds. I know what you mean, we can fit in a double bed just fine but it's not enough room for me because I like to spread out! We have a queen and even that isn't enough room sometimes! :rotfl:

Ok I thought I read the master rooms had double. On we can do queen!!! :)

stindall said:

Ok wait. Just to get it right. What size beds are in the bedrooms I'm the suites? I've heard of standard and upgraded. So I'm confused.

Ok wait. Just to get it right. What size beds are in the bedrooms I'm the suites? I've heard of standard and upgraded. So I'm confused.

I think you may be confused. There are standard rooms, Little Mermaid section only with either 2 double beds or 1 king. And then there are family suites, all other sections with 1 Queen, 1 double sleeper sofa, 1 double table bed.

Check out the first post in this thread for room layouts.

There are no upgraded suites.

Acually, I think the Little Mermaid section does have some king beds--that's what we requested and the suites master bedrooms in Cars, Nemo, and Lion King have queen beds.

dansdad said:
I think you may be confused. There are standard rooms, Little Mermaid section only with either 2 double beds or 1 king. And then there are family suites, all other sections with 1 Queen, 1 double sleeper sofa, 1 double table bed.

Check out the first post in this thread for room layouts.

There are no upgraded suites.

Confused?! Why yes, yes I am. Lol. Hence the question. But thank you for the info! :)

This is a lengthy thread so sorry if this has been asked:

1. What kind of coffee makers are they? The pod type like at Poly that we used early this year? If so, is that called a Senseo? I was going to see if my coffee brand makes pods to bring with.

2. Which building of suites is closest to the busses as well as the Lobby building?

This is a lengthy thread so sorry if this has been asked:

1. What kind of coffee makers are they? The pod type like at Poly that we used early this year? If so, is that called a Senseo? I was going to see if my coffee brand makes pods to bring with.

2. Which building of suites is closest to the busses as well as the Lobby building?

1. I'm not sure if it's a sensea but it will fit those little pods. It does not fit kcups for a Keurig.

3. Looking at the map Cars building 1 or AK building 10 look to be the closest to Animation Hall but the Nemo buildings look close too.

We're here now in LM. I'll post a trip report when I return. I'm in line for Space Mountain right now while DD and DH are in Fantasy land. We did the soft opening for Ariel's ride and the attraction with Belle. I'm so impressed with Belle's attraction!! The photopass photographer took tons of photos of the whole thi.g and everyone whose child was in it got one to add to our photopass.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I just changed my reservations to the AoA!:thumbsup2

We are coming for just 4 nights next week and then 8 nights in December, and we were supposed to go to Coronado Springs both times. I thought it might be nice to try something new for the shorter trip, and after a little research, decided on AoA. We have stayed at the Shades of Green several times, CSR, and Bay Lake Towers - all nice in their own right, but this place looks really different. We have a Cars Suite. I am really looking forward to it!

Do the LM rooms have the coffeemakers as well? Looking forward to a February trip! :cool1:

pugs05 said:
Does anyone know if the main bedroom in the suites is big enough to fit a pack n play by the window and a blow up toddler bed on the other side of the bed? Was really hoping that my three year old can sleep in our room so we can stay up later in the main room.

Yes, I think you could put a pack n play towards the foot of the bed, by the window. And a toddler blow up bed will fit on the other side by the bathroom, no problem.

We completely rearranged or room. Moved both night stands to the bathroom side of the bed and put up the luggage rack there too. We also moved the two nightstands from next to the Murphy bed and put on on the window side of the bed (b/c it was flat an bigger or fit DH's laptop) and the other towards the foot of the bed by the window (used as another luggage rack (where you will b putting your pack n play). We stacked 3 of the dining chairs up and stuck them in the corner where one nightstand was. The 4th chair went in the kid bathroom so the kids could wash their hands and brush teeth.

jenseib said:
You are the first I have heard to get upgraded.

Free upgrades are RARE!!!! We got upgraded only b/c of a big mix up with our rooms, but even then, they made us stay in the wrong rooms the first night and were going to move us to proper ones the next day without an upgrade, but then someone else in our party called and they offered to upgrade us to suites....it was they're last resort though.

10 DAYS!

Just did online check-in, hopefully the lines won't be horrible at 8pm :) I've already decided to send DH and the kids to either LoF to eat or go and explore while I get our packet.

We're spending 2 nights in Cars-no requests, then moving to a different resort for the rest of our stay. I'm so excited to see AoA. The kids will feel like they're in the movie. Eeeek! I can't stand the suspense!! This whole trip is a surprise and we're not saying anything until one of them guesses.

We're spending our first full day at DHS-not recommended but I think morning will be doable. Lunch at Sci-Fi, then I think I'm going to try to convince everyone to hang out at the pool for a bit in the afternoon. Then, Raglan Rd for dinner! YUM!

I'm rambling, but I've had this stuff planned for so long and I can't believe we'll actually BE THERE in 10 days and doing what I've been reading about for over 2 years.:cool1:

I am so excited for you; soon this will be me started planing this at the 24 month mark and now we are at 21months almost 20 getting excited for Febuary that will be officially 489 days till we get to go. Have fun on Vacation and don't forget to post pics:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter