Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I booked a room yesterday for th the week after Easter. How do I make a room request?

If you do online check in it gives you a couple things you can choose from, like first floor, football, surfing, close to transportation, etc. We requested first floor close to transportation online and got 2nd floor but the football building closest to the food court so your mileage may vary, lol.

We just got back from our first stay at sports. While AOA (suites) and CR had bigger and nicer rooms, sports worked well. Honestly we didn't spend much time in the room. We were on the go most the time and swam a bit.

Bus service was great (minus one horrible DS trip). We shared on the way back in the afternoons but never on the way to a park. Even when we shared on the way back we never had to wait for another bus.

Staying at All Star Sports in April. Arriving at MCO at 8:10 AM, so planning to arrive at resort around 9:40 AM. Planning to swim/relax for a few hours before we head to the park. I know our room may or may not be ready when we arrive, so I plan to pack swim suits in our carry on. I know the pool doesn't have towels available - if our room isn't ready when we arrive, is there anywhere to get towels to take to the pool? Hate to have to bring towels in carry on as they're so bulky.

Staying at All Star Sports in April. Arriving at MCO at 8:10 AM, so planning to arrive at resort around 9:40 AM. Planning to swim/relax for a few hours before we head to the park. I know our room may or may not be ready when we arrive, so I plan to pack swim suits in our carry on. I know the pool doesn't have towels available - if our room isn't ready when we arrive, is there anywhere to get towels to take to the pool? Hate to have to bring towels in carry on as they're so bulky.
Just ask for some at the Front Desk.:)

We just got back from our first stay at sports. While AOA (suites) and CR had bigger and nicer rooms, sports worked well. Honestly we didn't spend much time in the room. We were on the go most the time and swam a bit.

Bus service was great (minus one horrible DS trip). We shared on the way back in the afternoons but never on the way to a park. Even when we shared on the way back we never had to wait for another bus.

Nice to hear.

Stayed here when I was younger with most of my family, can't wait to relive all of my memories with my boyfriend this time. August can't come fast enough!!!

I booked a room yesterday for th the week after Easter. How do I make a room request?

The best way to ensure what you want gets noted, call the Main Reservations line and tell the phone CM you would like to add some room requests to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days prior to your arrival.

can't believe: only 68 days til our trip. The time is going fast. I am hoping they extend the Club Villain Event at HS so we can go. It will give me an excuse to even set foot into HS as nothing there interest me anymore. What a shame.

Anyone know if where you wait for the park buses have benches or shading? First time at AS Sports. Usually CSR is our resort. Going on a budget trip this year. Putting new roof on house.

Did my online checkin this morning. Asked for the touchdown section, ground floor. Hopefully they will honor my request.

i'm so jealous...........
i wanna be there too !!

crossing my fingers that you get touchdown, ground floor.

i'm so jealous...........
i wanna be there too !!

crossing my fingers that you get touchdown, ground floor.

I did all my fast passes as well. Kind of leisure trip as we are taking our time doing things. I am in no rush to get anywhere as I have been to disney a gazillion times before.

Woot !

getting the fast pass time is the biggest hurdle for me.
that and adr times and places...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter