Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Well, we got back yesterday; we were in hoops building two and we loved it. It looks like Sports is getting a touch up because all of the paint was nice and fresh looking and the property looked great overall. This may be blasphemous to some, but the whole family enjoyed All Star Sports more than we did Pop.

Staying here for my first time on Monday, just for 2 nights, but it's the last of the values that I haven't stayed in. Excited!

Can anyone tell me if the laundry machines at Sports still take coins or have they switched over to credit cards now? Thanks!
Yes,the two Sports Laundries have the new machines,BUT there are 2 washers and 2 dryers in the laundries that are still set up for quarters.:)

Well, we got back yesterday; we were in hoops building two and we loved it. It looks like Sports is getting a touch up because all of the paint was nice and fresh looking and the property looked great overall. This may be blasphemous to some, but the whole family enjoyed All Star Sports more than we did Pop.

I can relate. We stayed at POP once and although hubby and my older son liked it I missed Sports. Sports is so much smaller and easier to get around.

Same experience for me
Pop buildings have 4 floors and Sports have 3 floors

That means less in line for the busses and food court

I prefer Sports and it is my home away from home

Same experience for me
Pop buildings have 4 floors and Sports have 3 floors

That means less in line for the busses and food court

I prefer Sports and it is my home away from home

We had paid for a preferred room at POP and still ended up in the boonies, 4th floor overlooking the parking lot. If I pay the extra money I want to be on top of the main stuff. Now at POP I believe you can book preferred pool view and be real close. That is extra money that just a regular preferred room at Sports.

We just got back from our 9 day, Princess Half Marathon trip. I just wanted to say that we will ALWAYS stay at Sports, out of all the value resorts. First bus stop of the values means getting on an empty bus. Man I felt sorry for the people at Movies, huge line getting on an already packed bus. We love the layout and know our way around. Food court can be crazy but just time your visits and it's fine. DD and I would rather stay value and save our $$ for other things. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter