Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

So when I read through the recent posts here it appears the rooms have the refrigerators again. Trying to confirm this as well as room safes because the online Disney chat person said that none of the rooms at ASSports have either.

So when I read through the recent posts here it appears the rooms have the refrigerators again. Trying to confirm this as well as room safes because the online Disney chat person said that none of the rooms at ASSports have either.

Sports have wall safes and fridges.
i was in TD 10 in october and in TD 7 in january.
both had the items

chat line, schmat line........they gave you incorrect info.

Sports have wall safes and fridges.
i was in TD 10 in october and in TD 7 in january.
both had the items

chat line, schmat line........they gave you incorrect info.

All the rooms have both or just the preferred rooms? (we are in a standard)?

Thanks! So then can you or anyone confirm that ALL the rooms do indeed have frigs and safes?

I will be leaving in 2 weeks for 7 nights prefered room.Has anyone gotted a rollaway cot?If so do I request at checkin or before? Would it be best to call ,and what number if so? I am going with my daughter and 2 grandsons.I think they would prefer to not sleep in the same bed as Nana. I am looking forward to our stay .I have stayed at two deluxe resorts and last year at Portorleans.This was a gift for these three and I was trying to keep the cost manageable.Especially as I had already booked a trip to CSR for My 60th Birthday next month.

Have you ever considered blow-up camping mattresses instead of renting the roll-away? I got two twin mattresses, as well as a pump for blowing up and deflating, for less than $30 on Amazon. They worked great, and I plan to use them on many more trips in the future! Just an idea to keep costs down. :)

How much does it cost to have a roll-away? Is it per night or a one-time charge? We did the blow up mattress last time and my DD10 didn't mind, but a roll-away would probably be more comfortable, especially to sit on during the day.

In answer to a previous question, we thought the beds were comfortable during our Jan. 2014 stay. Not too hard, not too saggy, didn't feel any springs, just right.

I had wondered what they did about the pool activities and games on rainy days. When we were there last month I noticed the cast members leading games in the food court on a rainy afternoon. If you entered the food court from the pool area and went to the right all the way at the end of the seating area they were set up down there playing a game with rings.

Can't find coffee on the menus. How much is just a cup of coffee at the food court. Trying to decide if it is worth it to get the mug or not. Don't want to lug it around to the parks though, so I'd prefer a disposable coffee to go for the bus ride each morning. Not planning on eating at food court for breakfast, just grabbing coffee to start the day!

From what I am seeing, just a regular paper cup of coffee at most of the resorts is between $2.00 and $2.50.
Latte's, cappucino's etc are more.

Depending on how long your stay is...buying the mug might be a better option. You can get your coffee each morning... and refills of soft drinks, hot chocolate, Iced Tea & coffee anytime you are back at the resort.

The mugs have varying costs...
$8.99 for one day
$11.99 for two days
$14.99 for three days
$17.99 for Length of Stay

I'm like you...I don't like to lug the mug around the parks...but gotta have my AM coffee.
I always get a locker though so after I drink my coffee I put the mug in the locker with my other stuff.
Makes it nice when arriving back at the resort, I already have my mug with me to fill in the food court...
I don't have to walk all the way to my room to get it, after long days in the parks.

Are there taxis available in the parking lot in front of All Star Sports? We have an 8:00 am breakfast at Chef Mickey's and I was hoping to take a taxi there and then walk to MK from the Contemporary.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Are there taxis available in the parking lot in front of All Star Sports? We have an 8:00 am breakfast at Chef Mickey's and I was hoping to take a taxi there and then walk to MK from the Contemporary.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

There are taxis available at every resort. Even if you don't see any, we always stop by Bell Services or the Concierge Desk and a taxi will be pulling up within 5 minutes.

There are taxis available at every resort. Even if you don't see any, we always stop by Bell Services or the Concierge Desk and a taxi will be pulling up within 5 minutes.

Awesome, thanks! I love it when things are so easy :)

Thanks for the tip about getting a locker at the park and putting the mug in it with your other stuff, so you can have coffee on the way to the park and grab a soft drink on the way back in to the resort. Is there a rule against drinking on the Disney busses?

Anyone know if the condiment stand in the food court has little packets of peanut butter? Im running the half marathon early in the morning so I would like to purchase a bagel and some peanut butter the night before to bring with me for the race...

Thanks for the tip about getting a locker at the park and putting the mug in it with your other stuff, so you can have coffee on the way to the park and grab a soft drink on the way back in to the resort. Is there a rule against drinking on the Disney busses?

You're not supposed to eat or drink on the bus, but no one will stop you from carrying your mug on.

Anyone know if the condiment stand in the food court has little packets of peanut butter? Im running the half marathon early in the morning so I would like to purchase a bagel and some peanut butter the night before to bring with me for the race...

No, the value resorts don't have peanut butter packets. :sad1: They do have packets of jam.

I pack a jar of peanut butter to have PB and jam (stock up on those packets) on bagels for in-room breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter