Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I started a new thread but no one has responded so I figure my best bet is to post my question here. For anyone who has done on line check in what were the options that you were given?

Weellll..... when you are there, if you happen to see that they moved the machine with Lilo and Stitch.. please let me know on this thread.. I would sure appreciate it. I'll be watching... "Always watching.." as Roz says.. :rotfl2:
Some machines do press a quarter ... others press pennies.

:thumbsup2

I will have to remember to take some pennies (and quarters). I didn't realize in the picture it said quarters for the Movies machine (until it was mentioned). I will look into this also.

I started a new thread but no one has responded so I figure my best bet is to post my question here. For anyone who has done on line check in what were the options that you were given?

When we recently did it (last week), there were 10 options, and you could chose 2 of them - the options were:

Ground Floor
Second Floor
Highest Floor
Landscape View
101 Dalmations Section
Love Bug Section
Mighty Ducks Section
Toy Story Section
Near Elevator
Near Transportation

Hope that helps!

:)

When we recently did it (last week), there were 10 options, and you could chose 2 of them - the options were:

Ground Floor
Second Floor
Highest Floor
Landscape View
101 Dalmations Section
Love Bug Section
Mighty Ducks Section
Toy Story Section
Near Elevator
Near Transportation

Hope that helps!

I believe these were the options I had also.

Ground Floor
Second Floor
Highest Floor
Landscape View
101 Dalmations Section
Love Bug Section
Mighty Ducks Section
Toy Story Section
Near Elevator
Near Transportation

I see Disney continues to misspell "Dalmatians" on the online check-in requests. :)

Does ASMo do anything on Halloween night typically? Due to some glitches with our travel arrangements, we are now coming to Disney on 10/31 and staying one night here at ASMo before heading over to CBR for the rest of our trip. We are not doing a park on 10/31 since we will arrive in late afternoon, and want to get a chance to explore and hang out at the resort before we check out the next day. We are not spending the extra $$ for MNSSHP (although if we had the extra we would!), so I am curious if they usually do anything in terms of trick or treating, character appearances, anything like that?

Ground Floor
Second Floor
Highest Floor
Landscape View
101 Dalmations Section
Love Bug Section
Mighty Ducks Section
Toy Story Section
Near Elevator
Near Transportation

Hope that helps!

Thanks all for the info. I did on line check in 2 years ago and got none of my requests but they were able to re do my room. Last year I didn't do on line and waited in line for a really long time. We get there at check out time and it seems like the few CM's that were working the desk had guests with problems. So I'm going to try on line check in again.

This will be my first stay at a value resort as we always stayed at por. We booked a handicap room in the preferred section. Is this type of room close to the pool? Reading thru these posts I'm a bit worried the food court will be closed sometime next year to be refurbished. We are going in the 2nd week of June . Does anyone know when this would happen and how long it takes? We were planning on two meals per day in the food court so where would we go to eat if it were to be closed. The reason for the handicap room was to be close to the busses and the food court due to mobility issues. Thx

tigger53 said:
This will be my first stay at a value resort as we always stayed at por. We booked a handicap room in the preferred section. Is this type of room close to the pool? Reading thru these posts I'm a bit worried the food court will be closed sometime next year to be refurbished. We are going in the 2nd week of June . Does anyone know when this would happen and how long it takes? We were planning on two meals per day in the food court so where would we go to eat if it were to be closed. The reason for the handicap room was to be close to the busses and the food court due to mobility issues. Thx
If you Don't really need the handicapped amenities within the room itself you really are doing yourself a disservice by requesting one. The HC rooms are spread throughout the resort. So you have limited where they can place you. Being in a non handicapped room gives them MANY more options/chances to get you closer to the bus stops and food court.
I don't think people realize that the HC rooms are not necessarily in the prime locations. :)

:goofy: 36 more days and we will be at Movies! We are so excited. This will be my son's first trip and my first stay at a Disney resort. :goofy:

Does ASMo do anything on Halloween night typically? Due to some glitches with our travel arrangements, we are now coming to Disney on 10/31 and staying one night here at ASMo before heading over to CBR for the rest of our trip. We are not doing a park on 10/31 since we will arrive in late afternoon, and want to get a chance to explore and hang out at the resort before we check out the next day. We are not spending the extra $$ for MNSSHP (although if we had the extra we would!), so I am curious if they usually do anything in terms of trick or treating, character appearances, anything like that?

I would like to know this as well! Checking in to Movies on Halloween for a few nights before Pop. If they didn't do anything I was thinking of taking the kids trick or treating in a nearby development of my cousins'.

We have never stayed at All Star Movies before. I have stayed at Sports. Been awhile!

Hoping the food court won't be insane! Any recommendations on rooms? I have preferred booked, the boys do love Toy Story. I think I would like a water view.

We have never stayed at All Star Movies before. I have stayed at Sports. Been awhile!

Hoping the food court won't be insane! Any recommendations on rooms? I have preferred booked, the boys do love Toy Story. I think I would like a water view.

We were there during the food court makeover last year at Sports and I don't think it made any difference in Movies food court. We usually only eat breakfast or maybe lunch at the food court. The boys will like the Toy Story section and there is no water view that I am aware of other than facing the pool;)

I am excited to be going to Disney again. It has been almost 3 years. Staying at the Movies for the first time. I am hoping I like it as much as the Pop. It will be my youngest granddaughter and me. Kyl eigh has not been yet. I am sure she will love the Movies. Just a little over 2 months to go.:yay: My ticker is wrong at the bottom. I don't know how to change it. LOL

Checking in at All Star Movies in 3 weeks for a quick mommy/son trip! So thankful that disneys military rate at ASMo was super affordable :)

Does anyone know if the movies food court has been redone also or is being redone soon? I know sports was done last year and music is being done now..... We are hoping to stay at movies nov 2015 but if there's a chance at no food court we would definitely look else where ...

Sports food court remodel was last year. Music remodel is this year. Do you think that Movies will be next year? Plan on booking bounceback in Sept for next year (hoping they offer it) and may have to consider a different resort if the food court is closed.

I'm wondering the same thing!

If Movies does do a food court remodel what would you suspect the dates may be?
We are going to book soon for late May/early June 2015 and definitely want to change resorts if a remodel is underway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter