Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

We have a standard room booked so which building should we ask for to be close to transportation/food court?

From talking to a couple room assigners, it's always best to describe what you're looking for in your room requests. So instead of requesting a certain building make your request "close to bus stop". This way they know what you want and opens up more possibilities to grant your request. :thumbsup2

Has anyone used a Pack 'n Play (the one provided by the resort) in a preferred room? I am wondering if there will even be space for one in the room.

Has anyone used a Pack 'n Play (the one provided by the resort) in a preferred room? I am wondering if there will even be space for one in the room.

Yes, there is space for the pack 'n play in a Disney value resort room (All Stars, Pop, Little Mermaid are all similarly-sized). The most likely spot will be next to the TV/drawer furniture.

You mentioned a preferred room -- there is no size difference between a preferred and standard room at ASMo (or any of the value resorts).

The size difference at value resorts is between family suites and regular rooms, and ASMo has no family suites.

I'm just looking for some opinions. I just heard ASMu will have their food court closed from Aug through the beginning of Dec. I'm wondering what this might do to ASMo. Will ASMo be more crowded in general now? It doesn't seem to make sense to request the Mighty Ducks building. Anyone who went through this last year when they closed the movies food court, I'd appreciate your experience. Thanks.

Yes, there is space for the pack 'n play in a Disney value resort room (All Stars, Pop, Little Mermaid are all similarly-sized). The most likely spot will be next to the TV/drawer furniture.

You mentioned a preferred room -- there is no size difference between a preferred and standard room at ASMo (or any of the value resorts).

The size difference at value resorts is between family suites and regular rooms, and ASMo has no family suites.

Thanks!!

After I did my online check in, I went back a couple of days later and there were some new choices. What is the surf's up section and the home run section? Thanks in advance.

If you'll be staying at ASMo in Sept or Oct.. will you check on the Pressed penny machines by the food court and let me know what pennys they are offering there, please? We need a couple of pennies to complete a set and they are rumored to be here.. Last we checked (in Nov 2013) the ones needed and rumored were not there..TIA!!

We are staying there starting 8/17. I can try to check

If you'll be staying at ASMo in Sept or Oct.. will you check on the Pressed penny machines by the food court and let me know what pennys they are offering there, please? We need a couple of pennies to complete a set and they are rumored to be here.. Last we checked (in Nov 2013) the ones needed and rumored were not there..TIA!!

We will be at Movies end of Sept. I could check on them for you.

Is this what you are looking for?

This is what was at All Star Movies just a few weeks ago.

YES, The Lilo and Stitch penny is the exact one I'm looking for. Thank you so much!! I just hope this machine stays put until October!! :) Disboards people are the greatest!! :grouphug:

Is this what you are looking for?

This is what was at All Star Movies just a few weeks ago.

You know what I am noticing, though? The one at ASMo says 'turn your quarter' into a souvenir, whereas most of them are 'turn your penny'.

This one was taken at Boardwalk a little later, and it says penny.

The first picture I showed may actually not be what you are looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter