Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I have tried all of the fixes and all I receive is the no parks available for my dates. I still need three days for October and haven't touched May. I have 7 days booked, AP and resort stays for October and May. :crazy2:

The AP Glitch cleared for me overnight and I was able to make my reservations with no issue this morning. 5 days total

Yes! Same thing happened with my mom. She has a Weekday Select AP and was only able to make park reservations for one of her two upcoming resort stays. The system stated she had reached her limit after booking just 3 park reservations. She tried again in the wee hours of the morning and she had no issues making additional park reservations.

I just was able to book all of my six days in December [AP - Swan Hotel]. My reservation page says HS "arrive between 10 am - 8 pm"
Epcot says "arrive between 11 am-9 pm" MK says "arrive between 9 am - 7 pm". BUT, when I click on Reservation Detail it tells me to arrive in each park one hour later........HS 11 am; Epcot 12 noon; MK 10 am. Maybe this is just to slow down the park entries, but without Fastpass, the rope drop is the only way to ride the best attractions w/o waiting in long lines all day. Any thoughts?
thx

Have been doing that for hours and still not working, but I'll keep at it. Thanks!
Yup me too. Can’t get anything to work. My TA is saying because I have multiple stays multiple ticket types and an AP. Which is fine if I could actually talk to someone down there. I’m very very close to canceling.

A no go here also. Same situation as Judique. Actually lost a day from my July trip by trying to cancel a day and now all are greyed out. Try at your own risk.
Last night on the phone (after 2.5 hours on hold) my MDE problem was solved (multiple listings for two people that seem to have spontaneously appeared, making it seem like they did not have tickets). However, I was not able to make a single reservation, with the grayed out ‘one or more marks is not available...’. She said it was a ‘known issue’ with some accounts and would need to put in a ticket. I was hoping for an off-hours fix, but nothing has changed yet. ( I am not an AP holder. ) Hopefully the glitch will be repaired soon so that all of us affected can get our reservations nailed down.

The solution that worked last night for me was temporarily transferring the Hopper ticket to another MDE account. That allowed me to book all the days I wanted for Park Passes. After confirming those park plans, the Hopper ticket can be transferred back.

I think it is worth a try. Having both tickets and AP sometimes seems to be the cause of the problem.
How do I transfer my daughter's hopper ticket? It's part of the package.

Hi everyone - I am completely and utterly lost with what's going on with this reservation pass system and other changes, and would really appreciate anyone's help. Several months ago (before COVID), we booked a stay at the Polynesian for 2 days for the end of October 2020 as well as Park Hopper passes for those same two days. I haven't been able to get anyone at Disney (or elsewhere) to answer any questions, so would be very grateful if anyone could help with the below questions (apologies in advance if these are basic, I'm just not a Disney expert):
  • We already purchased park passes for those two days. Do we still need to go into this new Pass Reservation System and select the specific days we want to go and the specific park we want to go to each day? The tickets no longer seem to be showing up in the "My Plans" section. I'm not sure I understand why I need to go into this new system just to essentially "re-select" the days we already booked for.
  • It looks like you can only select one park per day. Do we just essentially lose the Park Hopper benefit of those passes? Can we get refunded for the added cost of the Park Hopper option we already paid for?
  • We're not traveling until October. Is there a chance that some of these new policies (like no Park Hopper, no fireworks/parades, limited admission, etc) change before then?
  • Do all these changes only apply to the park passes? Do I need to do anything with my Polynesian resort reservation, or should that still stand?
Thank you all!

Well, that's something new - one of my hotel reservations is no longer in My Plans at all on MDE. Lovely.
Yep, I have the same issue. When I try to re-link it, it tells me that it does not know who my mother and myself are so when I try to make park ressies, I get that we reached capacity. It does not look like we have a 6 day ticket any longer...only shows the one we received when the park closed in March. I am mentally drained from all of this.

I just was able to book all of my six days in December [AP - Swan Hotel]. My reservation page says HS "arrive between 10 am - 8 pm"
Epcot says "arrive between 11 am-9 pm" MK says "arrive between 9 am - 7 pm". BUT, when I click on Reservation Detail it tells me to arrive in each park one hour later........HS 11 am; Epcot 12 noon; MK 10 am. Maybe this is just to slow down the park entries, but without Fastpass, the rope drop is the only way to ride the best attractions w/o waiting in long lines all day. Any thoughts?
thx
Wow this is the first I heard that They are really staggering entry times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter