• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

:cool1: So you'll understand when we melt at temps of 75+. :hyper:

OMG! Dont get me started. :scared: I live in MD now and we have had temps that feels like its 110!!!! And my power was out for a week after that storm! I took my cats and went to a hotel.

I am so NOT cut out for hot weather. But, my aunts go to Hawaii often and though its hot, its not humid. That is a HUGE plus!

Does anyone know if they will do a Halloween themed night since we will be there so closley to Halloween? My other 3 cruises were all near Valentines Day *my bday is the day after* So...just wondering. :confused3

Usually (but not always) they don't do Halloween activities on the cruise if you don't sail over Halloween. I wouldn't expect it on our cruise, but you never know.

Sue Ellen

Sorry if I'm late. I spent the last week hiking rim to rim across the Grand Canyon. I just sent a PayPal payment for the Hawaiian shirt. I selected "gift" but it looks like it may have charged a fee. If so, and the payment is short, let me know and I'll make it up. I'd like to be included on the lanyard list as well. bill

To LittleGirlGrey, Love that show :thumbsup2

:boat: :boat: :boat:

Once Upon A Time!? princess:

Me too! It's probably my favorite Drama show ever! And the first episode of the 2nd season will be on the Ship!!!!! :happytv:

I'm hoping they'll show it on the big screen somewhere. I'm sure they probably wont, but I can hope!:p

Sorry if I'm late. I spent the last week hiking rim to rim across the Grand Canyon. I just sent a PayPal payment for the Hawaiian shirt. I selected "gift" but it looks like it may have charged a fee. If so, and the payment is short, let me know and I'll make it up. I'd like to be included on the lanyard list as well. bill

Unfortunately, a fee of $1.17 was deducted for the payment.

Please make sure you select "gift" or " send money to family an friends".

Do not select "item or service" as a fee is always applied.

Once Upon A Time!? princess:

Me too! It's probably my favorite Drama show ever! And the first episode of the 2nd season will be on the Ship!!!!! :happytv:

I'm hoping they'll show it on the big screen somewhere. I'm sure they probably wont, but I can hope!:p

:happytv: Great!!! How do you know? Do they have a programming schedule posted somewhere? I know they play any new Disney movie on the big screen. Maybe they might show "Once Upon a Time" too to promote it.

:happytv: Great!!! How do you know? Do they have a programming schedule posted somewhere? I know they play any new Disney movie on the big screen. Maybe they might show "Once Upon a Time" too to promote it.

Oh my! I doubt it will be on any of the big screens. Its only my hope that it is. Otherwise I will be taking an "hour" off each Sunday to go watch it in my room. :happytv: BUT, I bet if there were enough of us OUAT shippers we could go to a bar and watch it all together! That would be killer fun!!! :goodvibes

I wonder if I could talk to someone about that... :confused3

Just realized we are going to miss 2 weeks of prime time shows. Hope my DVR cab hold them all!

I am SOOOOOO excited I found this Thread! I am already in love with it and cannot wait to meet new people! :lovestruc

I'll be cruising with my Mom and its going to be our 4th one! I'd love to meet new people!

:welcome:

I'm cruising with my mum too, she's Elizabeth and I'm Sarah.

Hi Dee :wave2:

I've already posted this on facebook but would welcome any views from those not using FB.

Is anyone else doing or thinking of doing the Rainforest and waterfall hike in Maui offered by DCL?

Hotel advice please - just extended the trip by a day after we get off the ship, but don't have a hotel booked. I have points for Hilton and Holiday Inn which I'd like to use, looking at the Beverly Hills Hilton, Intercontintal - Century city or the Crowne Plaza - Beverly Hills. Does anyone have an opinion on which is better, as its points price doesn't matter and we are only there for the night. Decisions, decisions! :confused3

Sarah

Oh my! I doubt it will be on any of the big screens. Its only my hope that it is. Otherwise I will be taking an "hour" off each Sunday to go watch it in my room. :happytv: BUT, I bet if there were enough of us OUAT shippers we could go to a bar and watch it all together! That would be killer fun!!! :goodvibes

I wonder if I could talk to someone about that... :confused3

I will go with you. I love that show. Kittie

I am interested in going to the Aulani resort for the day . The port adventure on DCL site is greyed out. Disney is not including transportation. Anybody interested in combining transportation and renting a room? At this time there are rooms available.

I already have a reservation. Sent you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter