Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

There is no more Hawaii cruises by DCL at this time. Maybe with any luck in 2014.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

I too am hoping they put another Hawaiian cruise on their itinerary. I would love to do that cruise again! Simply amazing!

Laura

I was on the first one and could not agree more. Simply outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

We had a fantastic trip! Hard to believe it was a month ago!! I am still trying to catch my breath from the trip...and at the same time I wish I could do it all over again! Since I'm not in the FB group, I'm wondering if anyone is planning to do a trip report or if anyone has a blog - would love to see others experiences. I started strong with note taking but once we hit Hawaii, I didn't journal so I'm not sure how quickly I will get my notes together. For those that want to see pins, I'll see what I can do about posting some pictures.

I was only signed up for the postcard exchange - thank you for all the cards. A big thank you to everyone who was kind enough to leave fish extender gifts; they were great surprises (even though I felt guilty since I didn't sign up for them). And a special thank you to Janice for putting together the great scavenger hunt!! Your hardwork was a lot of fun for us.

Did anyone tape the Alfred & Seymour show on Oct 17th. Our son was the one who was up on stage and we'd love to get a copy of it to surprise him when he gets back from his 3rd deployment to the middle east. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter