Disney Wonder Mexico Oct 9 2011

There's 10 spots left. This guy, Tony Sanchez is pretty well known in PV (google "Tours by Tony Sanchez" in PV and read the good reviews about his services). I have already contacted him and he's charging for $200 and the van can be rented as long as I want. He will give a private tour of the city. I have asked him to plan an itinerary to visit the must see spots.

I'm looking for people who would be interested on taking the same tour and going with us. $200 split into 4 (the size of our party) is doable - $50/per person. But if we can get other people to join us (since there is space left)...that would make it a better deal for everyone going =)

Private message me if you are interested =)

Just booked Palo for brunch on Tuesday......yay!!! Can't wait to experience this. Now I'm wondering if I should book a dinner there too......hmmmmmm.

Ok....so has anybody decided what they're doing at the ports? My DH and I have never been so I have no idea what to expect.

We are going to DL on the 23rd so after we come back is when I'll be getting in planning mode for the cruise. Who's gettin' excited?

Are we doing the F/E thing??? I've never done it.
Are we going to have a meet and greet??

:cool1::cool1:

Hello! My name is Melinda and I will be traveling with my daughter 6 and husband. We cant wait!! This is our first Disney Cruise please let me know anything we should know ahead of time...

We booked our Palo, nursery, and excursions a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not sure that they're set in stone yet. We did a Palo brunch and dinner, but I don't totally remember the days right now (I'm out of town, so I can't easily look up the reservation). We booked a pirate cruise/snorkel thing in, I think, Cabo for the 1st day we're there. Then the 2nd day we booked my husband and daughter on a dolphin swim, me and my son on a dolphin encounter (he wasn't thrilled about swimming, and he really isn't a strong swimmer yet anyway), and the baby on the ship. I am not yet sold on that idea though, so we'll see how it goes.

In PV, hmm, totally blanking, oh, something with glassblowing. My son has been begging to make glass for months, so I figure this is as close as he's getting.

I'll be in for a FE if we're doing it. We just did it in Alaska and I had a great time with it.

Oh, and if someone is keeping a list, we switched cabins from 8530 to 8516. And we finally added the kids to the reservation (we had left them off to not pay their deposits at the time we booked) and they are in late dining, us in early. Hahah! I told my husband to leave it alone, I'd be thrilled to eat without them!

Just booked Palo for brunch on Tuesday......yay!!! Can't wait to experience this. Now I'm wondering if I should book a dinner there too......hmmmmmm.

Ok....so has anybody decided what they're doing at the ports? My DH and I have never been so I have no idea what to expect.

We are going to DL on the 23rd so after we come back is when I'll be getting in planning mode for the cruise. Who's gettin' excited?

Are we doing the F/E thing??? I've never done it.
Are we going to have a meet and greet??

:cool1::cool1:

My husband and I are booked for Palo brunch on Tuesday too!!! :) I would DEFINITELY book Palo for dinner. We are booked for Friday (Semi Formal Night) which also happens to be lobster night (I heard that the BEST lobsters go to Palo).

We're also still trying to figure out what we're going to do at the ports. My husband has this thinking of "I'm not getting off the ship anywhere in Mexico" so it's gonna be a bit hard convincing him. He's willing to go to Los Arcos in Cabo but he's not willing to budge about getting off in PV.

It would be nice to do a meet and greet and have an opportunity to say hi to everyone! :)

My whole family is sooo excited for this trip but I'm the BIGGEST Disney fan of them all so I'm the one who's been dreaming about this cruise since the day we booked it

Btw, for this cruise...here's a list of our party...
DH - a workout nut, LOVES photography. If you see a guy with lots of professional cameras hanging around his body and who is NOT a castmember, you've probably run into my husband :laughing:
DW - THAT'S ME!!! The planner!
DS - 5, special child diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome. Happy happy happy kid! He can light up the room with his smile :)
DM & DSD - first time cruising DCL
DMIL - first time cruising period

The grandmas and the grandpas are all cruising with us to spend quality Disney fun with my son

87 days to go!!! :cool1:

Hello, everyone!

I just gave my credit card to our TA, so now I'm hoping that it goes through quickly since I missed the 90-day mark, and that there are a few Palo reservations left for us to choose from. This will be our first Mexican Riviera cruise, as well as our first cruise longer than four days, so I feel like I'm a little in the dark as to what to expect. Very much excited, though.

My DW, DS (7), DD (4) and I will be at DL from the Wednesday before the cruise until we head over to the boat. If any of you are around and want to say hi, we'd love to meet you!

Speaking of meeting: has anyone started a FE list? If not, is there interest in starting one? We've been on three cruises before, and have done the FE thing twice, and it's a lot of fun.

Anyway, I hope all is well with you and I hope to see you all in October!

Ryan

Hello, everyone!

I just gave my credit card to our TA, so now I'm hoping that it goes through quickly since I missed the 90-day mark, and that there are a few Palo reservations left for us to choose from. This will be our first Mexican Riviera cruise, as well as our first cruise longer than four days, so I feel like I'm a little in the dark as to what to expect. Very much excited, though.

My DW, DS (7), DD (4) and I will be at DL from the Wednesday before the cruise until we head over to the boat. If any of you are around and want to say hi, we'd love to meet you!

Speaking of meeting: has anyone started a FE list? If not, is there interest in starting one? We've been on three cruises before, and have done the FE thing twice, and it's a lot of fun.

Anyway, I hope all is well with you and I hope to see you all in October!

Ryan

Last time I checked (yesterday), there was still some openings for brunch and high tea. Dinner is a different story though...majority of the time slots are taken (if you have 3 or more in your party). We are a party of 6 but will be splitting the adults in our group when we eat at Palo so I had to make reservations for a party of 2 and a party of 3. There was much more slots open when I was booking for 2 people compared to 3

Last time I checked (yesterday), there was still some openings for brunch and high tea. Dinner is a different story though...majority of the time slots are taken (if you have 3 or more in your party). We are a party of 6 but will be splitting the adults in our group when we eat at Palo so I had to make reservations for a party of 2 and a party of 3. There was much more slots open when I was booking for 2 people compared to 3

It's just the two of us this time, thankfully. Hopefully the payment goes thru quickly, though.

Saw this recently:

Blue Bayou Restaurant (Disneyland) closed 9/7/11-11/23/11 for refurbishment.

Pirates of the Caribbean (Disneyland) closed 9/7/11-11/23/11 for refurbishment.

California Screamin' (DCA) closed 9/6/11-10/14/11 for refurbishment.

I swear I posted here, but not seeing it now. Anyway, we're in for the FE!

Hi there! I booked my daughters and all their families on the Disney Wonder.. and I think we are on Deck 6 ! Maybe we'll meet on the ship!

Hello everyone!

I am totally new to the boards, but am a long-time Disney fanatic & traveler. :banana:

My family & I are on this cruise as well! It is me, my DH, my 2 boys (ages 6 & 10) & my mom. This is our third Disney cruise & we are SUPER excited!!

We did the Mexican Riviera cruise in '08 as well - if anyone has any questions about the ports or anything, I MAY (fingers crossed) be able to put in a bit of an input. :)

Okay, is there a fish extender list going for this cruise? I finally figured out what in the world a fish extender is & we want in! How fun!! :rotfl:

Nicole

We booked our Palo, nursery, and excursions a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not sure that they're set in stone yet. We did a Palo brunch and dinner, but I don't totally remember the days right now (I'm out of town, so I can't easily look up the reservation). We booked a pirate cruise/snorkel thing in, I think, Cabo for the 1st day we're there. Then the 2nd day we booked my husband and daughter on a dolphin swim, me and my son on a dolphin encounter (he wasn't thrilled about swimming, and he really isn't a strong swimmer yet anyway), and the baby on the ship. I am not yet sold on that idea though, so we'll see how it goes.

In PV, hmm, totally blanking, oh, something with glassblowing. My son has been begging to make glass for months, so I figure this is as close as he's getting.

I'll be in for a FE if we're doing it. We just did it in Alaska and I had a great time with it.

Oh, and if someone is keeping a list, we switched cabins from 8530 to 8516. And we finally added the kids to the reservation (we had left them off to not pay their deposits at the time we booked) and they are in late dining, us in early. Hahah! I told my husband to leave it alone, I'd be thrilled to eat without them!

:wave2: Hi Neighbor! We are in 8510! We love that spot. Nice and quiet! :)

Should we start a list for the FE? Can't wait for this to get here!

Oh many Mickey Thanks to you for this great info! Wow! I just love the Dis Board community! Counting down the days till we sail away! Hope to meet you on the ship! :>)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter