Disney Wonder Mexico Oct 9 2011

I just want to add something about the FE. You don't have to do individual gifts, you can do gifts per cabin as well. On our last cruise, Alaska in June, we had a good mix. Some people got stuff just for the kids, some people did something for everyone, and some people just something for the whole group (like a photo album, picture frame, etc.).

Also, regarding the specific days, we scrapped that on the last 2 cruises and people just did it whenever they had a free moment and it actually worked out okay. We still got stuff throughout the week. I don't care either way, but the thing that worked well about it was that people who did individual gifts seemed to wait a day if they received individual gifts that day, and people who did stateroom gifts would hand out their stuff instead. Not sure that anyone really thought it through that much, but that's how it seemed to work out. Had we scheduled in advance, no one would have really been able to predict that without asking in advance what everyone was doing.

Reposting the current list.

Justhat - 8516

Justine - 31
Joey - 31
Madison - 7yo
Henry - 5yo
Scarlett - 20 months

-------------------------------------------

IknowDoYou? - Cat 6 GTY

Ryan - 34
Stephanie - 36
Teddy - 7yo
Ellie - 4yo

Carrie in AZ - GTY

Carrie - 47
David - 51
Alexandra - 11
Chloe - 7

--------------------------------------------

BethieTink - 8510

Bethie - 41
Paul - 46

AZDisneyFam - 2584 & 2585

Me: Nicole
DH: Ty
DS: Jayden (a few weeks shy of turning 11 at cruising)
DS: Ronan 7

---------------------------------------------

Candance2 - gty

Me-Candace (33)
DH-Jordan (32)
DD-Chloe (8)
DD-Payton (5)

-----------------------------------------------

MillerFamily - GTY

Chad - 38
Gerree - 37
Adrian - 9
Paige - 5

Justthat, please add the Miller family to the gift exchange group please. I posted last week that our family was attending our first Disney Cruise. I believe my post is on page 5. Anyways, we would love to participate in the gift exchange. We are:

Chad - 38
Gerree - 37
Adrian - 9
Paige - 5

We are still unassigned on a room number, but we will be on the 5th floor somewhere. Thanks.

BTW, I edited my list to add my age after I saw someone else did. ;)

List has been updated with all the additions!

BTW, I edited my list to add my age after I saw someone else did. ;)

List has been updated with all the additions!

I'm sorry to be a pain in the rear end, but I need you to change something for me.... :) I wasn't going to say anything about your typo on my age (it should be 34, but I could really care less), but if my wife found out that I told you she was 37 instead of 36, there would be hell to pay. :scared1:

So (whenever you add someone else - there's no need to do it now), would you mind changing me to 34 and Steph to 36?

Ryan

I'm sorry to be a pain in the rear end, but I need you to change something for me.... :) I wasn't going to say anything about your typo on my age (it should be 34, but I could really care less), but if my wife found out that I told you she was 37 instead of 36, there would be hell to pay. :scared1:

So (whenever you add someone else - there's no need to do it now), would you mind changing me to 34 and Steph to 36?

Ryan

What a good husband you are! heheheeh lol...thanks for the chuckle =)

Ryan

You know, I actually ahd them reversed when I first wrote it and then changed your wife, but not you! I probably should have left it the other way and she would have been thrilled! ;)

Ok, so we are sharing ages? I don't like to be the only different one, so here it goes....:cool1:

Me: 30
DH (Ty): 33

Also, go ahead & add my mom to our list (her name is Norma - I think I need to get her permission before I share her age. Otherwise I may be disowned. :rotfl:) - we will go ahead & just do two gifts for everyone - one from us & one from her.

Thank you!

Ok, I was wondering what everyone expects the weather to be like? I have checked averages on weather.com & it still left me confused. I know from my experiences with being in socal in October, it can be cool at night sometimes. What does everyone think? I am in AZ & travelling w/a bunch of cold wimps....so just curious. :)

Anyone been on a MR cruise in the fall before?

Thanks for your time!

Nicole

Ok, I was wondering what everyone expects the weather to be like? I have checked averages on weather.com & it still left me confused. I know from my experiences with being in socal in October, it can be cool at night sometimes. What does everyone think? I am in AZ & travelling w/a bunch of cold wimps....so just curious. :)

Thanks for your time!

Nicole

Hoping it is not like DL was last October! We're from Tucson and we went to DL this same week last year and we were freezing!

Reposting the current list.

Justhat - 8516

Justine - 31
Joey - 31
Madison - 7yo
Henry - 5yo
Scarlett - 20 months

IknowDoYou? - Cat 6 GTY

Ryan - 34
Stephanie - 36
Teddy - 7yo
Ellie - 4yo

Carrie in AZ - GTY

Carrie - 47
David - 51
Alexandra - 11
Chloe - 7

BethieTink - 8510

Bethie - 41
Paul - 46

AZDisneyFam - 2584 & 2585

Me: Nicole - 30
DH: Ty - 33
DS: Jayden (a few weeks shy of turning 11 at cruising)
DS: Ronan 7
DM: Norma
---------------------------------------------

Candance2 - gty

Me-Candace (33)
DH-Jordan (32)
DD-Chloe (8)
DD-Payton (5)

-----------------------------------------------

MillerFamily - GTY

Chad - 38
Gerree - 37
Adrian - 9
Paige - 5

------------------------------------------------
mbrowni - 1046

Melinda 29
Jeff 35
Abby 6

We would like to participate in FE.

Browning Family #1046

(Me) Melinda 29
(DH) Jeff 35
(DD) Abby 6

:yay:

Thanks for your time!

Nicole

We haven't been, but my understanding is that the first and last nights will be cold, since we will be far enough north that it will be just like Los Angeles weather, but the rest of the trip we're so far south that it stays pretty warm.

Don't hold me to that, though.... :)

Ryan

We haven't been, but my understanding is that the first and last nights will be cold, since we will be far enough north that it will be just like Los Angeles weather, but the rest of the trip we're so far south that it stays pretty warm.

Don't hold me to that, though.... :)

Ryan

Thanks Ryan!

That was kind of the conclusion I drew from the weather.com averages. I hope that's right! But now I know who to blame if I end up being really cold the whole time. :rotfl: Kidding, of course.

Nicole

Hello everyone. After booking this cruise more than a year ago, we are looking forward to a much needed vacation on the Wonder. This will be our second cruise, but first with child in tow. DH and I are celebrating our birthdays that week. We plan to drive out to San Diego for a few days before the cruise and then visit the Disney parks afterward.

Please add us to the FE list too.
Baker Family, cabin 6580

Natalya ::MinnieMo
Dan ::MickeyMo
Nickolas (Nico) - age 3 ::dumbo::mickeyjum:simba:

Hello everyone. After booking this cruise more than a year ago, we are looking forward to a much needed vacation on the Wonder. This will be our second cruise, but first with child in tow. DH and I are celebrating our birthdays that week. We plan to drive out to San Diego for a few days before the cruise and then visit the Disney parks afterward.

Please add us to the FE list too.
Baker Family, cabin 6580

Natalya ::MinnieMo
Dan ::MickeyMo
Nickolas (Nico) - age 3 ::dumbo::mickeyjum:simba:

Welcome! What a fabulous way to spend your birthdays! :wizard:

Happy to be cruising with you guys!

Hi Justthat,

BIG BIG THANKS for keeping the list!! I know I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate it. :)

It looks to me like we may be missing GranJan (Jan) and her DH, David. I just saw their post while looking back through the posts, but I don't see them on the master list.
=================================

Hi Chad and Gerree Miller,

Please confirm if your Adrian is a son or daughter. Thanks so much! I think I am going to do gender specific gifts and want to ensure I have the kids counted correctly. :thumbsup2

Thanks, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter