• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder Hawaii Sept. 2015

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened. Probably had to wait until someone came into the office first thing Monday morning (Hawaii time difference) and that's why it stayed up as long as it did.

But of course, itineraries are always subject to change.
I wouldn't be surprised either. But it did make me laugh in comparison to our port confusion for our cruise in less than 4 months. This they jump on!!!:lmao:

We did the first Hawaii cruise and we loved, loved, loved it! I'd do it in a flash if (and this may be a BIG If) we can afford it. I'm afraid we'll get priced out. I've been wishing the rest of 2015 rates would come out, now I'm wishing they wait until our Alaska cruise so I'd be Gold and can do OBB. :duck:

I'm impressed DCL was able to get the harbor master to remove all evidence and get the "new" schedule uploaded so quickly. Pretty fast for a gov't office.

Proof positive DCL either follows Disboards and/or disneycruiselineblog.

Yep. I'm confident they follow both.

Let's see - article done on Carioca's; designer pulls pics. Article done on Rome; all evidence of the Magic in Rome gone. Article done on Hawaii; removed from port calendar.

Thank goodness for screenshots ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This would be awesome if it turns out to be true. We were planning on Hawaii (by land) in 2015 for our 35th anniversary! :cool1:

I am really hoping its true.

Got the OK from my husband yesterday to go ahead and book as soon as the window opened for Gold members. Now it disappears :confused3

We just got home from The Magic yesterday and saw this joyous news and BAM its gone.

We will be on The Fantasy in 3 weeks and would loved if the rest of 2015 would come out while we are on board so we could book then.

Of course this will probably be a blacked out cruise.

Hawaiian cruise would be awesome! Would have loved to have done the one up in the northeast like they did a year or so ago. Anyone know of plans to bring that one back?

I'm just so torn about it (if it comes to fruition) I want to stay a week at Auani sooooooo bad, but what could be more relaxing that a cruise to Hawaii? The only other thing I can think of is to do Aulani for a week and then take the Pride of American around the islands for a week to see the other islands. I'm afraid I'd be bored having so many sea days.

The name of the spreadsheet at the port is "2015-Honolulu without Disney.xls".

Looks like when Disney announces the rest of 2015 the other file will be displayed.

...but what could be more relaxing that a cruise to Hawaii?

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I'll answer it anyway. Staying at Aulani!
I like the idea of a Hawaii cruise, but staying on the islands wins out for me. With 14 days, you could really relax and enjoy what Hawaii is and has to offer. 4 days in port would make me itch for more. But having just returned from Aulani (and a side trip to Kauai), I'm biased.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened. Probably had to wait until someone came into the office first thing Monday morning (Hawaii time difference) and that's why it stayed up as long as it did.
But of course, itineraries are always subject to change.

They won't make that mistake again! Darn those DISers for being on the ball!!:goodvibes

It wouldn't be the first time they pulled a port schedule that was up before an announcement!

I loved our DCL Hawaii cruise in 2012, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! I hope that it comes to fruition.

Sue Ellen

The name of the spreadsheet at the port is "2015-Honolulu without Disney.xls". Looks like when Disney announces the rest of 2015 the other file will be displayed.
I posted that too. To me it tells me that DCL asked them to hide it. Has to be. I am so crossing my fingers that they do it again. It was so awesome being on the first one despite the rough seas the first couple of days. What a adventure crossing half way across the Pacific and back.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Most cruise line's would love the buzz this would create.
Would Honolulu pull the entire spreadsheet if all the lines asked??

Why would Disney not want to be seen on it?

Why would Disney not want to be seen on it?

They try to be the first to release anything like this, that way the information is official and no speculation is necessary, and...

Because they don't want a flood of calls to the cruise line, from people wanting information or trying to book, and...

Because they are trying to torture us :).

Was so excited when I first read the thread. Now am a little deflated. So hoping they do announce a Hawaiian cruise.

maybe this will push them to release the rest of 2015? We want to cruise in 2015, taking this year off. I've been anxiously awaiting the rest of the dates to decide what we are going to do so we can start planning!

maybe this will push them to release the rest of 2015? We want to cruise in 2015, taking this year off. I've been anxiously awaiting the rest of the dates to decide what we are going to do so we can start planning!

Lol, it won't push them. They will release when they are ready.

Please, disney, schedule a Hawaii cruise!!! We're all waiting...
Do we think that DCL may give gold and platinum members a day to book in advance, even though hawaii is not a brand new itinerary for them?

Please, disney, schedule a Hawaii cruise!!! We're all waiting...
Do we think that DCL may give gold and platinum members a day to book in advance, even though hawaii is not a brand new itinerary for them?
Platinum and Gold will be able to book first, then Silver, then the public. Hope there are good rooms left by the time it gets to Silver! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter