Disney Wonder - Galveston to San Jaun - January 20, 2017

Jenn....would you want to meet up during the sail away? Sounds like our kiddos are close in age. For anyone with preschool or wee ones, do we want to try to meet so our little ones can start to become friendly? Just a thought :-)

Jenn....would you want to meet up during the sail away? Sounds like our kiddos are close in age. For anyone with preschool or wee ones, do we want to try to meet so our little ones can start to become friendly? Just a thought :-)

Sounds good. I think there's an open house on the first day in the kids club where parents can go as well.

Is anyone planning on staying an extra day in San Juan?
We are hoping to. We are wanting to stay in Old San Juan.
This is a new port for us. Does anyone have any recommendations?

~Tink~
Way late response but we rented a house for one night off VRBO, very inexpensive and close to the port

We are new to Disney cruises, new to this board and leaving in five days. Just learned about fish extenders and was hoping to be able to join the late late group?? We have 8 traveling in two cabins.

Sounds good. I think there's an open house on the first day in the kids club where parents can go as well.

I hope to get to the open house as well for both kids. I know Tink was planning on being in a certain spot during the sail away(praying the the weather cooperates). Looking forward to meeting you and your family!

Traveling are myself (49.....for a little longer) DH (55) DS (34) DDIL (34) grandsons 12 and 7 and granddaughters 10 and 4.

I have five days to read 64 pages of questions and tips, make 2 fish extenders and potentially but gifts for the late late group. Any links to tips for this would be appreciated !

We have booked a private driver / tour guide for Cozumel, the string ray excursion for Grand Cayman and have a couple private drivers for Jamaica that we are choosing between....Jamaica was the most $$

10! Best fish extenders gifts ever ....go!
Awesome sprint to 10!
Welcome to the group Joelle.creager
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
I will work on getting links for you tomorrow when I get my computer up. I am currently working on editing my second video with hopes of getting it posted before we leave.
I will add you into the late late group message, which will have information I will need from you in the first post.
Happy reading and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

~Tink ~

If you have been watching the weather like we have, you will have noticed that it changes daily (sometimes even more frequently). But that is Texas weather for. I am just praying that there is no fog!
We have worked out contacts on the Harbor House meet. If you are not part of that group, and you want to try to arrange a meet in the port waiting area or something once you get on board and have time, go ahead and message the people and get contact info set up now so you have it on Fri. Our phones will work until a little after sail away.
*I recommend setting your device to airplane mode before sail away though.

~Tink ~

YAY!!!!! We start our journey tomorrow!!! I am so thankful to this forum and to you Tink for being so incredibly helpful. I look forward to meeting everyone and safe travels to all!!!!

Happy Monday Everyone!
After today, I will only have one more Forget Me Not for y'all. It will be a 'Make sure you have in your carry on' list, and a generic packing list for double checking.

Today's Forget Me Not's is doubles. :teleport:

When you are packing there are 2 things that you will need to double up on.
The first is luggage tags (and I am not referring to the paper ones Disney sent you, I mean the normal ones that have your address and contact information on them). When preparing your luggage, make sure to put one tag on the outside of your luggage, and one on the inside of your luggage. The one on the outside, should have your name, address, and contact information on it. It is also a good idea to put the cruise name and cabin number on the back, or if you have one that you slide a card into, you can put an extra slip of paper in behind with that information. The one on the inside is just a back up in case the one on the outside gets lost. You will want to duplicate the information that you put on the outside tag. This way, if a need for you to identify your luggage arises, you will have the back up inside.
The second double is your prescription medicines. I know that no one wants to think about anything going wrong, but it is better to be prepared than wishing you had planned for the worst case scenario. So, if you have any medications that you take on a regular basis, bring twice as much as you would normally need. This way, if for some unforeseen reason, we do not make it back to the port by our disembarkation date, your medical needs will be covered.

Also, I am so excited! :hyper: My channel is finally up!
Don't know if anyone would be interested, but I posted my first video this weekend. I used one of my Monday Forget Me Not Topics.

~Tink~

What is the name of your Channel, Tink? That is so exciting!

What is the name of your Channel, Tink? That is so exciting!
My channel is Tink Moments. I think I am almost as excited about it as I am about the cruise! The videos aren't the best yet, but we are learning as we go.
Oh! and thanks for reminding me about the Monday forget me nots. My mind is already in vacation mode, and I had completely forgotten.

My channel is Tink Moments. I think I am almost as excited about it as I am about the cruise! The videos aren't the best yet, but we are learning as we go.
Oh! and thanks for reminding me about the Monday forget me nots. My mind is already in vacation mode, and I had completely forgotten.

You guys have been SO helpful and fun! I'm sure that your channel will become a staple for Disney enthusiast and newbs alike! I'm just catching up on all the discussions from the last few weeks as I'm am finishing the tiny details of the trip! So Excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter