Disney Wonder Dec. 3rd 2014 Roll Call

welcome fellow cruisers! For all of you that would like to participate in the fish extender please sign up. I will volunteer to head this, but bare with me, i'm totally new at this whole thing. I will provide my email address in case you would like to contact me or send me your info.

Please include the following:
Your names
ages (if you'd like)
your stateroom number (if you already have it)
any food allergies
alcohol as a gift, yes or no

**please send me your info by october 8th** thank you!!!!!

I would like to keep each grouping small, around 10-12 people. After i get eveyones info then i can start dividing us into groups.

*please let me know how you would like me to contact you (email or text) so if there are any changes the day of, i can let you know.*

this event has also been created on facebook for those of you who are on that. :cheer2:

Thanks,
amy barkley
amybarkley73 at yahoo dot com

please send your info to me by october 8th

Can you please give me your email address so I can send you a list of everyone?
Thanks, Amy

Our family would like to join the fish extender. We just signed up on Tuesday. We are 8604 and 8506.My daughter Claire is 6 (turning 7 on boat) and my son Cashel is 3.5 year old. They have a gluten allergy. Please tell me how this works. We have never been on a Disney cruise and are so excited! Thanks in advance, Kristin

Do adults participate or is it just for the kiddos..

and any tips from experiences cruisers would be greatly appreciated

:cheer2:

Our family would like to join the fish extender. We just signed up on Tuesday. We are 8604 and 8506.My daughter Claire is 6 (turning 7 on boat) and my son Cashel is 3.5 year old. They have a gluten allergy. Please tell me how this works. We have never been on a Disney cruise and are so excited! Thanks in advance, Kristin

Do adults participate or is it just for the kiddos..

and any tips from experiences cruisers would be greatly appreciated

:cheer2:

Hi Kristen!! Can you please send me your email address so I can
give you all the info you need? thanks :) Yes, adults can participate.
I think the room # you have is wrong...is it 8504 and 8506? I don't see a 8604???

Amy

Is it too late to join the fish extender? We were just able to book at last minute Florida resident cruise!! Very excited!! It would just include my husband and I, cabin #6532

Thanks for any help!

hi! I'd love to participate, but don't know how to find out what the room number will be?? thanks!! :thumbsup2

Hello to anyone how might be apart of the Fish Extender gift exchange. I would really like to have a list of who will be involved with the FE so we have ample time to create enough gifts. We do not have Facebook so we can not see who will be on the list. I hope that we were included to the list as it was origalnly our idea to start it for this cruise. Can some one please PM me and let me know. Thank you.:thumbsup2

Tinky624-
I have made several attempts to contact you with this info. I asked for your email address at least twice (8/28/14 and 9/23/14) and never received it. I left my email address for you to contact me because I can't put everyone's info on here. I'm sorry....the FE sign up ended Nov 13th. I didn't know what else to do?!!!!!

Tinky624-
I have made several attempts to contact you with this info. I asked for your email address at least twice (8/28/14 and 9/23/14) and never received it. I left my email address for you to contact me because I can't put everyone's info on here. I'm sorry....the FE sign up ended Nov 13th. I didn't know what else to do?!!!!!

Hmmmm....... Interesting!:confused3

We posted our info for the FE on 8/28 right after you asked for it. We also sent a PM on 9/26 with our email address. I just checked my sent messages and it definitely went to you. Have you checked your PMs?

It's completely ridiculous that something that was started on a message board for Disney enthusiasts has moved to Facebook! We really enjoy being part of the DisBoards and sharing the fun and excitement of the planning aspect of our cruise and have enjoyed several Dis Meets on other cruises. We are disappointed that there is so little discussion here, and now we've been left off the FE list :worried:

If anyone would still be interested in participating and you don't mind sharing your info, we would be happy to participate in an FE with you. This is one of my DS4 favorite parts of cruising.

I'm really sorry!! I've never received a PM from you, although I don't see a tab anywhere under my account for it. I was really hoping you would send me all your info via my email address because that is how I am communicating with everyone. The Facebook page is where all the talking and discussing is going on.....since nothing is happening on this DIS forum. We officially closed the FE on Oct 15th but if you resend me all your info to my email I will see if I can add you on. Just have to check with the other 11 cabins. Many of them have already finished making their FE gifts.
again my email is..... amybarkley73 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Hi all - here's the scoop on the onboard entertainment from the DCL concierge:

The movies that are currently onboard the Disney Wonder are Frozen, Maleficent, Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy, The Hundred-Foot Journey, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, and Big Hero 6.

The different Broadway Shows that we offer on the Disney Wonder are The Golden Mickeys, Toy Story - The Musical, and Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic.

The fun is only weeks away!
Randi

I'm glad Alexander and the ...... Will be shown. I've been wanting to see it but not enough to spend the money to go to the theater.

Hi Jamie, My family would love to join the FE group. Here is our info: Joni, Vincenzo, Eliana (6) Anabella (3) No allergies/Alcohol Ok, Room 7504.

Also traveling with us is our Older daughter Sandi (26) and three grandchildren Caine (8) Lily Rose (4) Darren (3) Room 7506 No allergies/alcohol ok

Welcome Aboard Joancolandrea and Wishyouwerebeer!!!

Joancolandrea: The official FE exchange list happened on Facebook and is already closed but we would love to exchange gifts with you. We are David, Jamie and Tyler (DS4). We are in cabin 8530. No allergies and alcohol is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter