• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney with two broken arms - (Final Day 1/23)

Just wanted to say that I caught up with your trip report and thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the last chapter.

What a fun trip report:thumbsup2 Your daughters are so cute! I hope you'll post the link to your youtube video.

Hi! I can't believe your TR is just about over...I was away last week in WDW myself and missed your last update. It was a great one. Thanks SO much for sharing your trip with all of us, it was so much fun and your family is just beautiful!! Looking forward to the next installment and your DH creation, as well. Happy Holidays!!!:goodvibes

Just caught up on the last chapter. Looking forward to the youtube video and your final chapter. Hope you all had great holidays!

I second the last post, can't wait to see your video. Your TR was great, thanks so much for sharing!! :goodvibes

I am new to the DIS and have been lurking on here for a couple of months. Your title definately lured me in! It has been very enjoyable reading and has given me lots to contemplate for our upcoming trip in April. I have been thinking of starting my own PTR but not sure that I have the writing ability that some of the DISers have. popcorn::

Looking forward to the end of your report.

p.s. you have an absolutely beautiful family and I was wondering, has anyone ever told you that your youngest daughter looks just like Reese Witherspoons daughter?

I had originally joined your TR way back at the begining and then went MIA and just got all caught up. You did a great TR/trip and look forward to seeing the last installment.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to your question. But, yes, my picture is from MNSSHP. My DH was chosen to participate with some street actors. It was SO much fun!!!

I just read your entire TR - what a wonderful trip! Your DDs are just adorable!

great TR. I just read it from start to finish!! You have a beautiful family! Can't wait to see the video on youtube. :)

wow, I just read your entire TR (minus the final chapter) today. We are staying at PC in Feb. so it was nice to get a little insight. I hope you have healed well and I can't wait to read the ending!

Are we going to get to hear the end of your trip or stay in suspense forever?!?!?!?!? :)

I found your TR about a week or so ago and have reading it ever since here and there. It sounds like such a magical trip! I wait to hear about your last day. Great job writing!

Soooo Sorry to my faithful readers. Can't believe I've been away this long.:sad2: I really wish I had the video my DH made up on youtube but I myself couldn't figure it out so I've been waiting for DH's help.:rolleyes2 I really would love to be able to share it because only the people who lurk the DIS would fully appreciate it.:disrocks: Never say never, I'm going to nag DH some more this weekend.;)

So, for the final day. We only took one picture the final day. Just goes to show that we really did not want to leave. We slept in after shutting down MK at MNSSHP the night before. We used our 10 remaining snack credits to buy Mickey head rice crispy treats for family and friends. We also used our last to CS credits to share two chicken tender meals at Pop Century.

Leaving was CRAZY. I'm still not sure what was wrong but some lady was screaming at the Magic Express people and they would not let her on the bus. My poor girls had to witness this and it was not a good last memory. We had dropped off our luggage w/ the Magic Express service outside the hotel earlier that morning. It did make me nervous because there was a massive confusing line. I figured, "oh well they made it back last year". And we moved on.

So, (sorry for the quick retell, it's now been quite a while ago) anyway, we get back to our airport and low and behold NO BAGGAGE. It was a disaster. We had to call numerous people and ended up going home (1 1/2 hour car ride) w/o ANY luggage. For some time they were tracking 2 of our bags but had no idea where one was. This did not leave me with warm fuzzy feelings about Magic Express. :confused3

Anyhow, our luggage (all of it) was finally delivered to our house about 36 hours after we arrived home.

We LOVED this trip and it was definitely even more magical than our first trip. We are now planning our 2009 trip for the week before Christmas. We can't wait to experience Disney at Christmas time. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I also hope to do at least a couple nights on the beach this time as well.:beach:

Thank you so much for all my fabulous readers and new DIS friends!:grouphug:

Hopefully I'll still be able to get the video up on you tube. :flower3:

Wow! I can't believe the trouble you had with the luggage and all. What a nightmare! Anyway, isn't it nice to have extra snack credits at the end of a trip so you can purchase souvenirs???

We have really enjoyed your trip report. Thanks for shaing with everyone! Have a great day!

Alan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter