Disney Wish Deck Plans - Overview

I'm guessing that's what the Hero Zone is going to be. On the website, it says Game on! Action-packed physical challenges and game-show-style competitions can be found at this groundbreaking recreation space where families are invited to play together. Sports court, game floor, playground, movie theater—Hero Zone is all of those and more! Are you up to the challenge?

Looking at floor plans, it looks like Hero Zone might be an enclosed space. It's on decks 12 and 13.

Part of the Hero Zone appears to be enclosed, but I suspect that part is open air. Looking at the Deck 13 plan I'm guessing that only the "blue" area is enclosed. There is an outline of a basketball court (half court) on deck 12 in the deck plans section of the DCL website.

Seems like a good idea to have this "Hero Zone" close to Vibe.

Anyone know what this symbol is on room 9170? It isn't the Accessible symbol, which is on room 9175. It says it is a Deluxe Family Oceanview Room. It's on about half a dozen rooms on Deck 9 and some other decks as well.

How long do you think it will be before we hear more about the ship? Was a lot withheld with the other ships until they sailed? Or will we likely hear more before the first booking windows open? Anyone have any knowledge or guesses?

Is it possible to tell which inside state rooms sleep 4 from the plans? Do you think they will allow a party of 2 in one that sleeps 4? My DD would love to sleep on the pull-down berth.

Anyone know what this symbol is on room 9170? It isn't the Accessible symbol, which is on room 9175. It says it is a Deluxe Family Oceanview Room. It's on about half a dozen rooms on Deck 9 and some other decks as well.
I zoomed in and it is an ear with a line through it, which according to google means:
"there is an Assistive Listening Device of some description in the area, this could be either an FM, Hearing Loop (AFIL) or an Infra-Red System"

Seems like a good idea to have this "Hero Zone" close to Vibe.
Hopefully they have good soundproofing between those areas and the adult dining rooms and lounge. (They really messed that up on the Magic and Wonder.)

The description of the Wish staterooms talks about Wheelchair accessible and Communications Staterooms. I would guess that symbol is for a communications stateroom, whatever that includes.

View attachment 572232

The symbol denotes a Communication classification of stateroom.

According to the DCL Disney Wish stateroom info page https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships/wish/staterooms-oceanview/ it is [I added the bold]:

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom - Communication classifications and locations are as follows:
Categories 8B and 8C, decks 6, 7, 8, and 9; staterooms 7016, 8014, 9004 and 9170

And on this page https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/guest-services/guests-with-disabilities/ they offer the following information:

Communication Staterooms on the Disney Wish
The Disney Wish, which sets sail in 2022, will offer Communication Staterooms that have built-in communication features. If your party includes Guests with hearing disabilities who need such features, please book a Communication Stateroom. Portable communication kits will not be available on the Disney Wish.

The same page describes for the other ships the following, which presumably would be built in to those special rooms on the Wish, though they don't seem to have the specifics listed anywhere for what those rooms will specifically have on the Wish:

Stateroom Communication Kits containing door knock and phone alerts, bed shaker notification, and a strobe light smoke detector.

Last edited:
Is it possible to tell which inside state rooms sleep 4 from the plans? Do you think they will allow a party of 2 in one that sleeps 4? My DD would love to sleep on the pull-down berth.

You can have fewer than the capacity, just not over the capacity.

My sister and I sail together. So we are two. We have been in staterooms that can hold 3, 4, and 5. Not a problem. My sister prefers to sleep on the murphy bed vs the sofa bed, so we now get staterooms that have the murphy beds, which depending on the ship and location will sleep 4 or 5.

SW

I've been trying to figure out how some of the floor plans correspond to the renderings of the ship. Here is a freeze frame from the intro video, which I've color coded to where I think some of the areas are (roughly).

Deck 12: I've colored Enchante purple, Hero zone blue, there's an unlabled space colored brown, and the Vibe is green.
Deck 13: We see the upper level of Hero zone again in blue.
Deck 14/15: The upper deck above Quiet Cove is purple.

But then there is this yellow area that seems to be completely absent from any of the deck plans I've seen. There seems to even be a small water/pool feature at the bottom of the stairs there. Maybe it's still part of the Hero Zone, but I have no idea why they didn't depict it somehow on the deck plans, unless it's crew-only space.

But then there is this yellow area that seems to be completely absent from any of the deck plans I've seen. There seems to even be a small water/pool feature at the bottom of the stairs there. Maybe it's still part of the Hero Zone, but I have no idea why they didn't depict it somehow on the deck plans, unless it's crew-only space.
View attachment 572363

The pool in the yellow area looks more like an infinity pool than the one in Quiet Cove.

And there are hardly any inside and oceanview accessible staterooms on the WISH. Very disappointed.
Deck 2 2062 O, and 2559 I
Deck 6 6006 O and 6504 O
Deck 7 7510 O and 7512 O
Deck 8 8073 I
Deck 9 9175 I
I counted 25 verandah accessible cabins on the deck plan

Looks like the missing decks are now up on the DCL website showing more detail

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships/deck-plans/
Looks like the "Promenade" aka walking track does in fact split across deck 4 and 5 with stairs...very odd choice

It also appears that 1923 is actually split into 2 separate restaurants (A and B) with the elevator banks right in the middle of the restaurant

The slide from the Main Hall into the kids club now says "Oceaneer check in" so that pretty much confirms there will a person there checking you in before you slide.

I just booked a room aft on Deck 10. When I look at the same area on deck 11 it is greyed out with no description. Has anyone seen plans or know what is aft on deck 11. Wondering what will be above me? (First cruise, too, so pls know I know NOTHING!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter