Disney Visa Meet N Greet

Disney Jen

Mouseketeer
After misplacing my purse at Downtown Disney last trip (and having it found an hour later), this trip I want to bring the least amount of "things" with me as possible. The KTTW card has room key, dining, and credit card charging on it..so will bring ONLY that most days.

However, on our Epcot Day I will also need to bring my Disney Visa to the special Meet N Greet....but do I need to bring my driver's license so they know I am who I say I am? I can't remember if they check IDs or not? Does anyone know?

Can't really answer your specific question but

Even bringing least amount of things as possible it's probably a good idea to bring your ID.

And we just visited and checked out the disney visa meet and greet.
We got there at open and asked, but it didn't start till 1pm.
Well we hit SE then headed that way and saw the EPCOT character spot and checked that out. There was little to no line. We met all the big 5 in less then 15 minutes total time.
so my tip is if check that out early in the morning might be shorter and quicker anyhow.

Even bringing least amount of things as possible it's probably a good idea to bring your ID.

Well we hit SE then headed that way and saw the EPCOT character spot and checked that out. There was little to no line. We met all the big 5 in less then 15 minutes total time.
so my tip is if check that out early in the morning might be shorter and quicker anyhow.

The character spot can also get a little rushed as soon as there is a family behind you, they don't rush you in the visa spot, it is one family at a time

The character spot can also get a little rushed as soon as there is a family behind you, they don't rush you in the visa spot, it is one family at a time

We didn't feel rushed at all.
And have done Disney visa as well.
Your right you get time but the flip side is that the line builds up quickly and moves SO SLOW.
so while there might be less people it might not be a short wait.

Actually our best character interation was with Tangled characters.
My kids were last in line for the 12:15 show (right before lunch break)
And each spent like 5-10 minutes chating with our kids. I was great.
Was well worth the wait.

I have been asked for both the credit card and my drivers license. This was just last month. ;)

The nice thing about the Disney Visa over the Character Greeting Spot is that you get to be with more than one character. At the character spot they make sure they don't get into the other pics.

After misplacing my purse at Downtown Disney last trip (and having it found an hour later), this trip I want to bring the least amount of "things" with me as possible. The KTTW card has room key, dining, and credit card charging on it..so will bring ONLY that most days.

However, on our Epcot Day I will also need to bring my Disney Visa to the special Meet N Greet....but do I need to bring my driver's license so they know I am who I say I am? I can't remember if they check IDs or not? Does anyone know?

We use a lanyard (pin trade) and carry KTTW, $20, and my license. Mainly carry my license cause I never know when something is going to happen to me. Faster for Emergency Personal look at my license than to go thru Disney to find out who I am.

Where in Epcot is the Visa spot??? We have gone 2x and have yet to do this....hoping to do it this trip but have no idea where it is???? THANKS!

The Disney visa meet and greet is in Innovations west (to the right of SE) near the big firetruck, wall of video games, and the Segway tutorials. I love this meet because, as previous posters mentioned, it usually has two or three characters and you get the free 5x7. It is really the only meet dh and I wait for!

Where in Epcot is the Visa spot??? We have gone 2x and have yet to do this....hoping to do it this trip but have no idea where it is???? THANKS!

I'm wondering this too. We're going with my 5yo niece in August and I know we'll want to do this.
I've never seen the Visa spot. :confused3

I would carry my ID no matter what. We're military so our ID is also our insurance card and you just never know when you are going to need that! And to answer the original question, sometimes we just have to show our Disney Visa and sometimes we have to show our ID with it. Just depends on the CM, I guess.

so it is inside Innoventions??? We were in there, I have pics of the kids on the fire truck and doing that fire in your home game....yet I do not recall seeing this meet and greet????:confused3
Do you get to it from inside or outside Innoventions??? I could have walked right past it!! Is it clearly marked???? THANKS!!!!!

so it is inside Innoventions??? We were in there, I have pics of the kids on the fire truck and doing that fire in your home game....yet I do not recall seeing this meet and greet????:confused3
Do you get to it from inside or outside Innoventions??? I could have walked right past it!! Is it clearly marked???? THANKS!!!!!

It is just past the fire truck. When you walk into Innoventions from the entrance by Spaceship Earth then keep right and go past the fire truck and the mock house and there will be a curtain on the right with a queue area before you get to the Segways. There is a poster that advertises the Disney Visa. That's it. Not really advertised but not too hard to find.

so what youa re saying is I walked right by it and didn't even see it:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Next time I will pay more attention!!!!:thumbsup2

Which characters are usually there? Pretty sure it's random, but wasn't sure if there was a typical rotation..

so what youa re saying is I walked right by it and didn't even see it:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Next time I will pay more attention!!!!:thumbsup2

Yep! It's really easy to miss unless there is a line for it that draws attention. We are going in a few days. I'll try to snap a picture for you for easy reference. :)

Which characters are usually there? Pretty sure it's random, but wasn't sure if there was a typical rotation..

We have been several times and there have always been 2 characters at one time. We have seen Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and Goofy (usually 1 of the mice and 1 of the others). It's great because you get to interact with them with just your family in the room. There is a photopass photographer in the room that will snap a ton of pictures. DS3 loves to go in and dance with the characters!

We have been several times and there have always been 2 characters at one time. We have seen Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and Goofy (usually 1 of the mice and 1 of the others). It's great because you get to interact with them with just your family in the room. There is a photopass photographer in the room that will snap a ton of pictures. DS3 loves to go in and dance with the characters!

Cool! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter