Disney Visa Meet N Greet

Good point about needing ID in an emergency. I have 2 small kids too (and will be traveling with only my mom this trip/DH can't handle Disney as much as we can haha)! I didn't even think to carry insurance card....but that is necessary as well.

I guess misplacing my purse just freaked me out so much last trip (although I found it with EVERYTHING.....cash, credit cards, camera, camcorder....all still there)! Entirely my fault....so am trying not to lose anything this time! Hoefully it was a one time thing as I have never lost my purse before this incident...once is enough!

We have stopped in 4 different times (2 different days on the last 2 trips)! All 4 times we have seen Mickey and Pluto....so just got 4 different borders on our photos haha!

I know they do switch because lady in front of me selecting pics had seen Minnie and Goofy that same day!

They have sometimes asked for ID plus Visa card, but more often just the card. I carry both all the time anyway in my cell phone case.

The free picture is great.

We have gotten Minnie & Goofy and Mickey & Goofy. It's about time to do it again, I think.

Am I allowed to go in with my dd and my friend and her daughter if I'm the only one with the card?

Good point about needing ID in an emergency. I have 2 small kids too (and will be traveling with only my mom this trip/DH can't handle Disney as much as we can haha)! I didn't even think to carry insurance card....but that is necessary as well.

I guess misplacing my purse just freaked me out so much last trip (although I found it with EVERYTHING.....cash, credit cards, camera, camcorder....all still there)! Entirely my fault....so am trying not to lose anything this time! Hoefully it was a one time thing as I have never lost my purse before this incident...once is enough!

I would have freaked out also! Thank goodness everything was still there. I carry a small crossbody bag in the park so I don't have to worry about leaving it anywhere. (I did it once in an airport.) It is a Tignanello with great organization. It is small enough that I never have to remove it (even on rides) and large enough to hold ID, a credit card, room key, insurance card, $$, chap stick, inhaler, and glasses. I am hands-free to enjoy everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter