Disney Visa discount Question

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
I noticed that some restaurants say "with restrictions" but I can't find the restrictions in the fine print! I am specifically curious about Hollywood and Vine. Thanks!

The restrictions note seems to indicate that there are certain days when the discount does not apply. I bolded that part in the fine print from the Disney Rewards Visa website.
4. Dining Savings at Walt Disney World® Resort

Offer excludes alcoholic beverages, merchandise, tobacco, room service, holiday buffets, tax and gratuity. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at time of purchase...For locations where it is noted to see restrictions, the discount does not apply to the following dates: 11/24/16, 12/24/16, 12/25/16, 12/31/16, 1/1/17, 2/14/17, 4/17/17, 5/14/17 and 7/4/17. Subject to restaurant operating hours and closures. Offer and offer elements including, but not limited to, participating locations, are subject to availability and additional restrictions, and may change or be canceled without notice. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts or promotions. Separate admission may be required. Discount is for personal use only and may not be transferred or resold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter