Disney Vera Bradley

Are you kidding me?

Just came back from an 11 night trip and I stalked the VB store. Tried conniving the clerks to share any info they had.

Too bad these are available only onsite.

I have a small backpack from the Alice line. It’s not my favorite pattern but I still like it. The size is pretty much perfect and I’d love a new one. I didn’t like Vera Bradley at all when I first saw the patterns but they’ve really grown on me.

You can buy 2 per style per person. I'm so excited my daughter will be there on Sept 9th so she will have to shop for me! I love the little castle on this pattern. One of the below links mention 2 new patterns being released that week?

https://thepixiedustlife.com/the-2018-disney-vera-bradley-iconic-collection-is-absolutely-magical/

http://thekingdominsider.com/new-disney-vera-bradley-bags-are-officially-coming-to-disney-springs/

Yaaa I am so happy I havent picked out my birthday present yet. When will these be in store?

According to the kingdominsider link in the first quote, it says Sept 6th, so next week :cutie:

Is the "Hipster" not coming in this print? All I see is the zipped hipster? What about the regular Hipster? That's the one I have in 2 other Disney prints.

28F6E56F-70B4-4AEA-AAB1-D20D6D5439C6.jpeg The Pixie Dust Life looks like my old design but in a different color but Im not sure. I was given this bag as a gift and use it on my flight when I travel to Disney.

Just got the email it’s available at the DS VB Store starting 9/6 at 9am. cute pattern wonder if they’ll be more styles than the one in the email

I went yesterday to buy a dress from Cherry Tree Lane and a Dooney bag and wallet as I'd been eyeing them up for months on the website. We didn't really look around then, but on Saturday we'll have all afternoon to look around, so I'm sure I'll get one then.

It's so timely I saw this thread because I was actually just thinking of these bags yesterday!! I am a Vera fan and have been kicking myself for missing out on the older bags. I will be there for Halloween so now I've just added a new budget item for these!! I think I'm going to go for the mini hipster as I try to avoid my love of large bags for park days, but boy that blanket is calling my name too...

You can buy 2 per style per person. I'm so excited my daughter will be there on Sept 9th so she will have to shop for me! I love the little castle on this pattern. One of the below links mention 2 new patterns being released that week?

https://thepixiedustlife.com/the-2018-disney-vera-bradley-iconic-collection-is-absolutely-magical/

http://thekingdominsider.com/new-disney-vera-bradley-bags-are-officially-coming-to-disney-springs/

A second pattern may not be too nice on my budget! lol! DS and I are taking a short trip next month to shop, take in a halloween party, and to check out food and wine. We hit the outlet store on labor day and they were having a great sale. I told DH that I would be a good girl there, but all bets are off when I’m at Disney!

Last edited:
Just got through to Vera store and ordered tote, and both hipsters! Very excited! Already got my tracking info within minutes. Called for a few minutes every hour til I got someone. A few calls went through to recording and I had to start over but not bad. Ordering process was quick and easy.

Just got through to Vera store and ordered tote, and both hipsters! Very excited! Already got my tracking info within minutes. Called for a few minutes every hour til I got someone. A few calls went through to recording and I had to start over but not bad. Ordering process was quick and easy.
May I ask what are the prices? I am going to see about ordering and having my mom pick up. She lives in the area.

My total was $279 with tax, I know the tote was $120, so about $140 for 2 hipsters. So maybe $60 and $80 for hipsters, I didn't ask.
Definitely getting a duffle no matter the price, was trying to figure out if I get my dad a tote or a hipster. Thanks for posting!

I tried calling day before launch and day of and only got busy signal

I had received an email from Vera Bradley at 7am on Sept. 5th.

I set my alarm for 9am here in TX on the 6th.

I have been exhausted getting my daughter off to Brigade practice at her high school & usually come home and go back to sleep.

When my alarm went off, I turned it off and fell back asleep and dreamed that I was on the phone with Disney Springs Vera Bradley store ordering something .

I guess a girl can dream!!!!

Did anyone else notice on thekingdominsider.com website, there was a photo of an invite to the launch that mentions a “Mickey’s Floral Celebration” pattern as well?

Now I want to know about this mystery pattern.

I like the Mickey’s Paisley Celebration. It is nice and Rich looking. Not sure about the triple zipper hipster. Too much room for choppiness as far as pattern placement.

The little $16 card holder looks cute.

So far the best bet as far as placement and ordering on line was Mickey Meets Birdie.

I want one of these new ones badly!!!

I tried calling day before launch and day of and only got busy signal

I had received an email from Vera Bradley at 7am on Sept. 5th.

I set my alarm for 9am here in TX on the 6th.

I have been exhausted getting my daughter off to Brigade practice at her high school & usually come home and go back to sleep.

When my alarm went off, I turned it off and fell back asleep and dreamed that I was on the phone with Disney Springs Vera Bradley store ordering something .

I guess a girl can dream!!!!

Did anyone else notice on thekingdominsider.com website, there was a photo of an invite to the launch that mentions a “Mickey’s Floral Celebration” pattern as well?

Now I want to know about this mystery pattern.

I like the Mickey’s Paisley Celebration. It is nice and Rich looking. Not sure about the triple zipper hipster. Too much room for choppiness as far as pattern placement.

The little $16 card holder looks cute.

So far the best bet as far as placement and ordering on line was Mickey Meets Birdie.

I want one of these new ones badly!!!

So the other pattern "floral" is the inside of the paisley pattern. It is only shown on the ID wallet outside I believe. I have order 2 of the items in the past to pick the better placement but now it is harder to return ( the ones you dont want) because you cant return to local Disney stores or Vera Bradley stores. I have bought on ebay in the past just so I can see the placement, eBay sellers buy in person the best they can find, but I only buy when the price is reasonable. Although I bought by phone, my daughter will be there tomorrow, so I'll return anything that has bad pattern placement . Happy shopping!

Thanks for posting the flyer. We are going in December so hope to get one of the crossbody/hipster styles.

So the other pattern "floral" is the inside of the paisley pattern. It is only shown on the ID wallet outside I believe. I have order 2 of the items in the past to pick the better placement but now it is harder to return ( the ones you dont want) because you cant return to local Disney stores or Vera Bradley stores. I have bought on ebay in the past just so I can see the placement, eBay sellers buy in person the best they can find, but I only buy when the price is reasonable. Although I bought by phone, my daughter will be there tomorrow, so I'll return anything that has bad pattern placement . Happy shopping!
Thanks so much for solving the mystery of Mickey’s Floral Celebration!! That totally makes sense.

Went to the VB store at DS today. I got the last medium cosmetic. All they had left is the duffels and the lanyards. They are not predicting when more stock will arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter