Disney Vera Bradley

Gina Starr

DIS Veteran
Is there a forum for shopping/merchandise? If there is this can be moved there, I didn’t see one. My question is what happened to the Disney Vera Bradley collection? The only thing out now is an Alice in Wonderland collection and it’s not the “classic” Vera Bradley look. Are they just not doing the floral Disney prints anymore? Haven’t seen any new floral stuff in a while. Thanks!

Is there a forum for shopping/merchandise? If there is this can be moved there, I didn’t see one. My question is what happened to the Disney Vera Bradley collection? The only thing out now is an Alice in Wonderland collection and it’s not the “classic” Vera Bradley look. Are they just not doing the floral Disney prints anymore? Haven’t seen any new floral stuff in a while. Thanks!
not sure if this helps but i know in the theme park community threads there used to be discussion on the disney dooney bags, so you might find vera there as well : )

I haven’t noticed any newer lines since the Alice one which is being clearanced out at character warehouse
I’ve noticed a bigger push on Dooney and Loungefly which saddens me

I'm worried too. I LOVE my Disney VB and it seemed like it sold pretty well? Maybe they lost the licensing rights or something like that.

I loved the Disney Veras until they stopped offering a Hipster (my favorite) and the small backpack (my DD's favorite). The older patterns were so much cuter than that Alice pattern that is on clearance. Hopefully they'll bring out something new, but it seems like it's been a long time since anything new came out.

I know I am late on this but I too am missing the Disney Vera prints. I ended up buying a few of my fave items on ebay just in case. Has anyone been down to the Disney Springs Vera store? I have never been but I wonder if there is any there?

I bought a mini hipster in a
Disney pattern at the Disney Springs store last June. It had been available online, but was sold out, and one of the two patterns was sold out in the store, so it seems there was a market for it.

I have been checking periodically, hoping to get a new one for this year, and have been disappointed that only the Alice pattern was available.

I had read, I think on the Budget Board, that Disney is no longer partnering with Vera Bradley.

I found a bunch of it at the Character Premier Disney merchandise clearance outlet store recently. You can also find it on eBay. The older patterns are super cute!

Very disappointing!
Did not like the Alice line but wished I had picked up more of the older patterns.
I tossed a bag because of wear with intention to replace it next vacation, wish I had looked into having it repaired.

So does this mean that my Disney Vera Bradley is a collector's item now? I KNEW I should have bought more!

Bummer :(. I was hoping to get a Vera all in one crossbody in a Disney pattern :(. I guess I'm off to eBay.

I'm so sad that they don't have them anymore. I did buy an awesome Disney Vera beach bag style tote at a consignment store Friday for $24.

I have been waiting too! I did some Googling and the site Disney Diary said a new one was due this spring but then got pushed back a while. I have never had to wait this long for a new one... My last new one was a Christmas gift and had been out a while by then. Come on Vera! I like to rotate mine every month so they will last a long time :)

I just emailed Vera Bradley to see if any new ones were coming out for Disney. Told them how disappointed we are that there aren't any new ones on Disney. I will let you know if I receive a reply.

I just got a reply from Vera Bradley. They HAVE NOT ended their contract with Disney. I told them that I had read on line that there was a Spring collection coming out and since it didn't happen people were wondering if they had ended their contract. They said they were sorry about being told a Spring collection was coming out and their contract had not ended and there will be new Vera Bradley coming out in the near future, but they didn't say exactly when. So to say I'm excited to see the new ones!

I just got a reply from Vera Bradley. They HAVE NOT ended their contract with Disney. I told them that I had read on line that there was a Spring collection coming out and since it didn't happen people were wondering if they had ended their contract. They said they were sorry about being told a Spring collection was coming out and their contract had not ended and there will be new Vera Bradley coming out in the near future, but they didn't say exactly when. So to say I'm excited to see the new ones!
Thanks for the update! I did buy a Mickey Medallion crossbody bag from eBay and it was cheaper than what I would have paid in the parks so I'm happy.

Glad to hear they aren't done with Disney yet. It did seem odd that they were purging their Vera Bradley collection as what was left ended up being Alice in Wonderland and then it was severely marked down.

Amazon does have Disney Vera Bradley products but I would still like to look at what's new when they come out with another collection.

I got this adjustable crossbody in September at the DS store:
upload_2018-5-30_11-12-54.png upload_2018-5-30_11-13-23.png

I've had so many compliments on it in all different places even the library lol. Some of them are people who don't recognize the Disney in it immediately and others that do. I didn't realize when I got it how much I would actually love it and it goes with so many things I wear. It's the most expensive purse I own TBH but I'm glad I got it and now I'm been yearning for another one lol.

Just ran across this thread after checking Shop Disney Parks and finding no Vera Bradley.

I was getting worried.

I got a Mickey Meets Birdie for myself and my niece. Bought it online from Disney. It was a good safe pattern because the pattern placement isn’t a problem.

Afraid to order from EBay. I did get a couple of Mousin Around mini hipsters, but suspect they could be fakes.

Obsessed with that pattern, but very hard to find a seller that doesn’t have stock photos only.

Love Vera Bradley & Disney. Match made in heaven as far as I’m concerned.

Thanks all for the info!

I just left disney springs and they said that Vera Bradley is phasing out Disney Merchandise. It’s a shame!!
usst

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter