Disney Pixie dust happened to me!!!

maciemouse

DIS Veteran
We just got back last night from a great trip to Disney. We arrived at the Polynesian on Saturday to find out we were upgraded to club level. This type of pixie dust really makes a trip. CMs were awesome on this trip. All that we encountered were super friendly and helpful. That type of service makes you want to return. Parks were hot and somewhat busy, but not terrible. I think Disney will be in full summer crowds starting this week.

Last edited:
Glad to know you had a great time, despite of what happened.
Question, did you do online check??

No, I did not. But it was my birthday. I don't know how they knew that but I guess it was in my info.

How long was your stay? Did Disney upgrade you for the entire stay?

Edit - just saw that you said Saturday - Wednesday. Sorry. Long day!

We just got back last night from a great trip to Disney. We arrived at the Polynesian on Saturday to find out we were upgraded to club level. This type of pixie dust really makes a trip. CMs were awesome on this trip. All that we encountered were super friendly and helpful. That type of service makes you want to return. Parks were hot and somewhat busy, but not terrible. I think Disney will be in full summer crowds starting this week.
That's awesome! :jester:

So glad for you and the surprise Pixie Dust. :smickey:

Cool!! Now you are spoiled!! Good to know there is still pixie dust!! I am happy when I simply come across friendly cast members. They really make the trip!!

Good for you! We had this experience last year. I had booked one night at the Yacht Club. My husband opens the passenger door and told me a lady wanted to talk with me. I thought, uh oh somethings wrong. But she had a balloon and a smile. It turned out to be a very nice experience. Too bad I had booked only 1 night....alas but it was a very happy treat for us. :flower3:

That is so amazing! What a "magical" memory you will have.

So glad to read a positive happy post right now.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter