• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the Day Thread - October 16, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney_2009_2071.jpg

Great Pic :thumbsup2 Gotta luv Cap'n Jack and POTC ;)

WOW! That's awesome! Do you have any more pics of the castle suite??? :wizard:

Unfortunately my camera was acting up - I dropped it on the pavement. So most of my pictures were blurry. Visiting the suite was a once-in-a-lifetime event for us, and I'm so disappointed I don't have great photos. But I'll try to post a few more later.

OOHHH! pretty! Is this really in the morning?? Like a 'kiss good morning'?? I didn't know that happened.. Where were you standing to take this picture?

Thank you!! Yes this was truly taken at 6:30 in the morning! I was too excited about staying at BLT and just kept watching the Castle. They never turn the lights off at night and I could not sleep plus it was a warm morning so I ended up camping out on the Balcony from about 4am!! DH ended up joining me later on ( I'm sure the people in the parking lot below was wondering why there was a lady in a robe lounging out on a balcony so early in the morning!!!)

Thank you!! Yes this was truly taken at 6:30 in the morning! I was too excited about staying at BLT and just kept watching the Castle. They never turn the lights off at night and I could not sleep plus it was a warm morning so I ended up camping out on the Balcony from about 4am!! DH ended up joining me later on ( I'm sure the people in the parking lot below was wondering why there was a lady in a robe lounging out on a balcony so early in the morning!!!)

That is awesome! What type of view room did you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter