Disney Picture of the Day Thread - October 16, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG finally got thru the whole thread...only took me FOREVER!!! LOL...You guys are great, some of you should do this for a living, really....Yall make me feel like I am there..Thanx so much for sharing.... :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

CSR

1017.jpg

[QUOTE
Jud (Racing to get out the door... WDW...)

OK, that just cruel... :snooty:[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you Cyndi... don't even know Splash Mountain??? Are you a plant from UNI???

Hehehehee...

(Joking...)

Back today... had no net... have new pics. Tour of WL with Ranger Joe was awesome!!! 9am, W-S's... meet at the concierge desk...

:)

Jud

Yeah, hope so too... He's probably working on getting the "BEST PHOTO EVAR" to blow us away!

Thanks for asking- and yes, I sorta was trying to get the 'best photo ever', but the Wilderness Lodge lobby is such a b***** for lighting! Spent three days trying to get good shots of the animals carved into the tops of the posts... oye!

Jud

Catching up on about 10 pages... (Had no net for last 7 days!)

Hello Connie! An old name well remembered! Welcome back!

Loribeth: I don't like green faces! If they are going to color, they should do the faces, no? Spoke with someone on that this past week...

Steamboat! Great capture of the Indian village!

BayouMickey- snowman Mickey on parking entrance- Nice!

Oh Spacy9! Beautiful of the corridor in POTC! Very nice!

Cyndiella- good grab of Malificent! Whoa!

SoCar! Nice shot of Mexico! Getting a bit wide eh?

Oh Evad! I have so tried to get that shot!!! Earth in the sky at the top of the Big Ball! Did you stop??? Beautiful!

Greg! Beautiful! Nice textured piece.

Joe! Oh my gosh! You must have the fastest lens in the universe! Nice!

VTEC! Wow! What incredible light! Rembrandt would be in wonder!

Seneca! Nice view up the pathway to the Castle! Unique!

SRisonS! Interssting variation on that Cadillac...

Oh, Westies! Beautiful shot of Lighting!

Greg again! People Mover- very nice shot!

SRisonS- Mickey Tron Ears in front of Tatonine sign- great!

And everyone, thanks for sharing! Great pictures all!

Jud

Somebody want to start a new POTD thread? We are over 250 pages and are going to be shut down...

Jud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts