• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the Day Thread - February 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am totally going to miss her. Isn't she one of the Streetmosphere characters that got the axe a month or two ago? :sad2:

I have a family member in Entertainment for WDW she saw this and told me about her being let go. I was so sad. She was HYSTERICAL!

IMG_0182-1.jpg

How about an uplifting picture of the people that make all of our trips so magical!

Look at the expression on the face of the old guy in the background. Disney can bring out the kid in everyone. Sorry the pic was on the recently closed Pic's page, so I all I can do is give you a link. It was originally posted by tx2tn.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=35246280&postcount=3725

That guy was from England and was a HOOT! That's my DW he is playing against. He tried and tried to get one of them lobsters in the pot but never did. We had a GREAT time that evening on the Boardwalk!

Hey Jeff.....All your photos are always fabulous! This one really is spectacular and puts you (the viewer) 'right there' standing and watching Wishes. Wow!

Jeff- That Wishes photo couldn't be more perfect! I hope you don't mind, but that might end up being my desktop image :)

One of the many ways to catch a nap at Disney....

(Clicking pic will direct you to its Flickr page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter