Disney Picture of the Day Thread - February 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott - congratulations on your baby girl!

DSC01072.jpg

CONGRATS :goodvibes

You must be on :cloud9:

Another new trainee for WDW ;)

Your excuse is accepted.

OMG!!! That is so AWESOME!!! Congratulations dude!!!!

:)))

Jud

Congrats!! A future WDW lover I'm sure.

Congratulations Scott! How awesome that you'll be able to experience Disney through her eyes. You're in for many magical moments...... :wizard:

Thank you Scott and congrats on the birth of your new baby girl!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS:cool1::cool1::cool1:!!!!

Congrats Scott!! It will be so fun to take her to the World. Love to see some pictures.

Thank you all!!!!! She is definitely a Disney fan in the making. Between me, my wife, and my in-laws, she can't help but to love Disney. If not... then we'll see what happens when we cross that bridge. ;)

Here's a pic of my little Princess...

Sleeping Beauty by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

Hey Scott, Congrates...She will grow up to love everything disney...when will her first trip be :goodvibes
She very pretty

Thank you all!!!!! She is definitely a Disney fan in the making. Between me, my wife, and my in-laws, she can't help but to love Disney. If not... then we'll see what happens when we cross that bridge. ;)

Here's a pic of my little Princess...

Sleeping Beauty by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

Awwwwwwwww............. :goodvibes

A beautiful shot of an adorable subject!

Man, I want to do it all over again digital. I didn't get my first DSLR til my 3rd was 4. So many lost opportunities!

Just kidding about wanting to start over though! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter