• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the Day Thread - February 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1100118_edited.jpg

To post a photo, do I have to have a photobucket account or can I just upload from my computer? Thanks

To post a photo, do I have to have a photobucket account or can I just upload from my computer? Thanks

Your images are NOT hosted on this site: they must be somewhere that hosts photos and linked to in a post here. So that is a yes, you need a photobucket or other photo account; and no you cannot upload here from your puter.

:)

Jud

Your images are NOT hosted on this site: they must be somewhere that hosts photos and linked to in a post here. So that is a yes, you need a photobucket or other photo account; and no you cannot upload here from your puter.

:)

Jud

Thank you. Any other suggestions besides Photobucket?

Tell her to go for it!!! Just remember to cover the camera before you reach the bottom.....:rotfl: Can't wait to see the results. [/QUOTE=Evad;38492396]

Yeah, Becky, tell her to go for it! I'll catch it if she drops it! :thumbsup2;)

Until next time,
John

YAY !! I did it !! That was my first time posting a picture. Now I can start my first trip report:woohoo:

Evad's photo was a tough act to follow though. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter