Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

It was a not this year for me again. And I wasn't one of the two pick-ups today. That almost made it worse for me, but I'll be at it again next year. I figure two years in a row I've made the finals so hopefully next year my number will be called.

I am positively thrilled for those who made it this year, especially those who made the final round with me last year. They will make a wonderful panel. :goodvibes

It was a no for me (Saturday AND today, LOL). People tell me I should be thrilled to have made it to R3 on my first try, but it is disappointing nevertheless. :)

Congrats to those who made it! The perseverance among the hopefuls is truly impressive.

Double no here too. Oh well, there were 6 known dads left in the running but only one got in, none of the ones known. Tells you that social media is not necessarily part of it.

FP+ for next year, and I booked an obligatory 1n stay post cruise to qualify as there was no WDW plans for next year.

I'll be back...

It was a no for me (Saturday AND today, LOL). People tell me I should be thrilled to have made it to R3 on my first try, but it is disappointing nevertheless. :)

Congrats to those who made it! The perseverance among the hopefuls is truly impressive.

Disappointment is real! So many of us know too... I made it to R2 my first year then 3 yrs not past R1. Congrats none the less!

Thank you, CanadianPaco! Very true. It was pretty heartening to learn that the lion's share of panelists have been trying for at least two years. I believe only two are first-time applicants.

Hi all!
Sorry about the delay...I just spent WAY more time on FB and twitter this year. After applying every year and following along in this waiting room most of those years, I was thrilled to receive an invitation to join the Disney Parks Moms Panel for 2015! My heart breaks for everyone that got the "other" email, because I KNOW exactly how it feels. But, hopefully my 8 years of trying will help you to keep dreaming.

Peace, Love, and Mickey,
Anne

Hi all! Sorry about the delay...I just spent WAY more time on FB and twitter this year. After applying every year and following along in this waiting room most of those years, I was thrilled to receive an invitation to join the Disney Parks Moms Panel for 2015! My heart breaks for everyone that got the "other" email, because I KNOW exactly how it feels. But, hopefully my 8 years of trying will help you to keep dreaming. Peace, Love, and Mickey, Anne

Thanks Anne!

We can't wait to hear all about your adventures. Congrats!

Hi all!
Sorry about the delay...I just spent WAY more time on FB and twitter this year. After applying every year and following along in this waiting room most of those years, I was thrilled to receive an invitation to join the Disney Parks Moms Panel for 2015! My heart breaks for everyone that got the "other" email, because I KNOW exactly how it feels. But, hopefully my 8 years of trying will help you to keep dreaming.

Peace, Love, and Mickey,
Anne

Congratulations!!!! I am glad to know that your perseverance and faith paid off! No disrespect to the panelists that were selected on their first or second attempt -- I am happy for them too -- but I think there is something extra special about realizing a dream that has been so long in the making.

I am sure those of us with a long list of "not this year" emails can relate -- at some point feeling completely defeated; that being selected for the moms panel is some farfetched dream that has zero chance of coming true.

And then you get hit with a whole truckload of pixie dust!!!

Thanks for posting. Knowing that this was finally your year allows the rest of us to dare to dream that someday, it will finally be ours as well!

Congratulations again!

Hi all! Sorry about the delay...I just spent WAY more time on FB and twitter this year. After applying every year and following along in this waiting room most of those years, I was thrilled to receive an invitation to join the Disney Parks Moms Panel for 2015! My heart breaks for everyone that got the "other" email, because I KNOW exactly how it feels. But, hopefully my 8 years of trying will help you to keep dreaming. Peace, Love, and Mickey, Anne

And, you are officially everywhere! :)

I recognize that I am late getting to the party but I wanted to congratulate all those selected to the DPMP. I recently read through this entire 56 page thread and can feel the passion you all have for this group of people.

I'd love to join the Facebook and Twitter groups you've set up if someone can share with me the links.

Thanks in advance,

I recognize that I am late getting to the party but I wanted to congratulate all those selected to the DPMP. I recently read through this entire 56 page thread and can feel the passion you all have for this group of people.

I'd love to join the Facebook and Twitter groups you've set up if someone can share with me the links.

Thanks in advance,

The FB group is called Amazing Adventures of the DisneyMP 2014 Search. Name hasn't changed, even though the year has. Just find the group and ask to join. Are you applying for 2016?

Is there a 2016 group set up? My friend insists I apply with her this year and I'm starting to get a little psyched about it :)

Hey everyone,

I am not seeing a 2016 thread but the applications were just announced for Round 1! They open September 8th and close September 15th. My first time applying was last year and I was blessed to make it to Round 2. Cannot wait! Let the fun begin! Best wishes to all! :grouphug:

Hey everyone,

I am not seeing a 2016 thread but the applications were just announced for Round 1! They open September 8th and close September 15th. My first time applying was last year and I was blessed to make it to Round 2. Cannot wait! Let the fun begin! Best wishes to all! :grouphug:

Yippee!!

Who is going to start the new thread? I don't think I check my computer enough to start one....

:flower1:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter