Carolynleanne

Specialty (?)
baseballmickey
evenstar
lawyergirl
longhorns2
tlseege

Thank you!

I hope I didn't make it seem like Laura was a jerk or anything. She did try to put me at ease by referencing some of the things I had written about myself in the essays, for instance she mentioned that we are both known among our friends for being shoe lovers. Nothing was "wrong" with the interview, it just didn't feel "right".

Good luck! I hope this is the year the stars align for you!

Speaking of Laura, has anyone else noticed that ever since they redid the DPMP website that she's no longer shown as a past panelist? She used to be shown as a former/past panelist on the old website, but now she's not. :confused3

Sorry I haven't kept up with the posts. I did not advance and I am pretty broken up about it. I wish everyone in R3 nothing but the best and I hope to keep in touch with you all via Twitter. I am the same name, Disneykidder.
I joined Twitter just to hear Gary's fun clues when then stopped due to "two meanies." Gary seems like an awesome guy!! Hopefully I will get the chance to speak to him in R3 next year. This was my third time advancing to R2 but that is as far as I have gotten. I have not gone over what I submitted for R2 because I don't want to obsess over it if it was one stupid mistake like a comma. I'd be interested in hearing what R3 was like.

Best of luck to everyone!!!!!!!::yes::

After being at Walt Disney World last week and being on a self-imposed hiatus from social media while I was there, I wanted to pop in to say that I advanced to R3. In fact, I had my interview with Gary today! He surely is the most enthusiastic interviewer that I've ever talked to!

I sympathize with everyone who received the most nicely worded rejection letter that you'll ever receive. I feel terrible for those who advanced to R3 last year but not this year. My heart goes out to all of you. I've got my own collection of rejection letters from years past. I'm really hoping that I don't receive another one, but if I do, I've already got my qualifying trip in the books. :) Either way, I'm just going to keep moving forward!

Thank you! I hope I didn't make it seem like Laura was a jerk or anything. She did try to put me at ease by referencing some of the things I had written about myself in the essays, for instance she mentioned that we are both known among our friends for being shoe lovers. Nothing was "wrong" with the interview, it just didn't feel "right". Good luck! I hope this is the year the stars align for you!

Hey Anne Marie, my bad that I made it sound like your experience with Laura wasn't good! :) I've only applied this year and last year, so I don't know her at all. I'm sure she was great!

The 2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel will be announced Saturday 11/22 at 3:00pm, per Gary's latest tweet. Yay!

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Just wanted to post with one last wish of good luck and pixie dust! Please update if you can over the next few days. Below is the most current info I have of the DIS hopefuls:

WDW
2010_Bride
AnotherPrincess
DisneyFans222
kathyk671
kimberwv
Meredith'sMom
MousekaReady
Onnie5000
StarTrader
su_A_ve
tofubeast
uccats97
VirataMama4
whositsandwhatsits

DVC
dizkrazkate
jheltz27

DCL
cruisecrasher
scrapbookmomma74

DLR
Carolynleanne

Specialty (?)
baseballmickey
evenstar
lawyergirl
longhorns2
tlseege

Good luck, tomorrow! pixiedust:

Hi all :) Just jumping in to add my name to the WDW finalists list! Good luck and pixie dust to us all!! Is it 3:00 Sat yet?

Add me to the list too :cool1: - finally made it past R2 this year :rotfl: I guess I should add I'm in for WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter