Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

I just checked last year's thread....

156 Disboarders made it though to Round 2 last year. Does anyone have a count for this year? On Facebook, I think they were up to 134. I think last year's disboard stats person counted the names on Facebook and Disboard.

:wave2:

Hi all! First time posting on this thread. Second time I applied, and I'm excited to have made it to R2! Congrats to all who did and hugs to those who didn't (my husband got that email). Nervous and excited to see what R2 has in store!

I just checked last year's thread....

156 Disboarders made it though to Round 2 last year. Does anyone have a count for this year? On Facebook, I think they were up to 134. I think last year's disboard stats person counted the names on Facebook and Disboard.

:wave2:

Does anyone know the name of the Facebook group? I tried searching but couldn't find it. Thanks!

Does anyone know the name of the Facebook group? I tried searching but couldn't find it. Thanks!

It seems to me that this year's R2 group is much bigger than last year. Best guess from what I am seeing on Facebook and Twitter is 500+.

This is my first year applying and I am thrilled to be going to R2. I know it is an uphill fight from here!!

Good luck and pixie dust to all on this journey!

Hey everyone!

I have been a loyal follower of the boards for what seems like forever but have to apologize as I haven't posted in a bit! Sorry! Round two invitation came through yesterday! Let me just say I was pretty much doing everything to stop myself from screaming and waking the sleeping toddler next to me when the email hit my phone. It is my first time applying and I'm beyond flattered to be among so many wonderful Disney fans! Cannot wait to see what the next round brings and I wish everyone the best of luck! :goodvibes

this was my first year to apply (thanks mr. daps for the info!) and I am tickled that I made it to round 2! my "expertise" is Disneyland, although, I've visited Walt Disney World a lot, too!

Hello fellow hopefuls! R2 here I come!!! Specialty WDW, first time applying. Any advice from past advancers appreciated! Loads of pixie dust to all of us with butterflies in our tummies and dreams of making the final cut!

Count me in for those that made it to Round 2. I haven't posted here in quite a while, but I was in shock when I got my email. I'm so excited, I really really hope I get to move on. I guess I'm somewhat unique in that I am a guy and I don't have any kids. I must have shared enough the right way to get chosen for round 2 though!! Congrats to all the others in round 2! Good Luck!!:banana::banana:

The FB group is a continuation from last year.
It's called The Amazing Adventures of the DisneyMP 2014 Search!
Congrats everyone - I too will be moving on to R2 :)

Sooooo excited that I get to jump on the Round Two Cruise with the rest of you!! :cool1::yay::woohoo:

I'm also really glad to know that I wasn't the only one who pretty much screamed to learn I made it to round 2! This was my first time applying so making it to round 2 is a great accomplishment in my opinion.

What was the video submission supposed to be like last year? Gotta start thinking of things to include! :-D

It seems to me that this year's R2 group is much bigger than last year. Best guess from what I am seeing on Facebook and Twitter is 500+. This is my first year applying and I am thrilled to be going to R2. I know it is an uphill fight from here!! Good luck and pixie dust to all on this journey!

Yeah, I'm getting that sense too. I don't have even the slightest guess as to the number, but it feels like quite a few more. :)

Gary did say earlier in the application process that R1 and R2 would be bigger than ever this year, and that previous years' estimates were much lower than the actual number. In any case, we all seem to be in very good company!

By the way, just in case anyone is keeping track here, I'm also on to R2 via the MP FastPass+. So I'm really just getting started on this year's process. Can't wait to answer some Q's!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter