Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

Aaw too bad. For some reason I thought why were not sending emails to those NOT chosen, so when I found their email in my junk mail I had my heart skip a beat. Haha made me laugh after. Oh, well I didn't get in the second year running. Unfortunately my next trip isn't for another year and a half so it will be awhile before I can apply again. Will love seeing all of you as you go forward!!!! Best of luck!!!!!!

This was my first year applying. My husband and I took our kids to WDW for the first time in Feb 2012. Then we went in 2013 and 2014. Our house is decorated Disney Style, haha! We listen to Disney music non stop. This was my first year applying. I honestly did not expect to make it through. I did not know how disappointed I would be to get the rejection email. I am so sad. Hopefully we can afford to go before next year apps are due. Because I don't give up on dreams that easily. Congrats to all who made it to R2! And to those who didn't, understand the disappointment, but just keep swimming!

So excited to move on to R2.... Third time was the charm! Way to go for all moving forward and lots of hugs to those not. I've been there and it's no fun!

I still have not heard either way! I have Comcast -- anyone else in this situation? I have been checking all day, so this is killing me!:worried: I emailed Gary, as per the previous comment, and I received an "Out of Office" auto-reply, so I am concerned I may not hear until after the weekend. Fingers still crossed I have moved on to Round 2! Congrats to all of you who got the good news!!!

Made it to R2. So happy to see that letter from Gary. Phew. Already thinking about what will be asked and the video. Next week will be rather busy as we go on vacation next weekend. Gotta get it all done by Friday!

To those who got sad news today, I've been there. I believe in trying again and again! Hugs.

Just wanted to drop by & share that I'm moving onto round 2! Congratulations to everyone moving on & hugs for those who aren't this year.

I made it to Round 2! So super excited! This was my 4th time applying! First time I ever got the happy email! :cool1:

I am so excited to say I am moving on to Round 2! Congratulations to everyone moving on!

Lots of hugs to those of you not continuing this year!

I'm still waiting for my email...for those of you moving on, are you able to tell us what the email said?

I am so excited to be moving forward to Round 2 for Disneyland! This was my first year applying so I am definitely not getting my hopes in any way for Round 3, but I am definitely enjoying this experience!!

Big hugs to all those who are not moving on to Round 2 this year! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Congratulations to those of you moving on! Good luck on those videos. Now off to go brainstorm and watch a Disney movie ;)

I did not make it to round 2 this year. :( I just wanted to stop by and congratulate all of you that made it this year and to wish you the best of luck in the next rounds.

I'm on to R2!! This is my first year applying, so I feel extra lucky.

I have Hotmail, so it took an email to Gary to get my Mom's Panel email. Then, Hotmail didn't want to access the email, so it was another nail-biter for a few minutes. LOL!

Best of luck to the other R2 applicants.

To anyone who got the sad email, remember that you still bring Disney magic to all of those who ask for your Disney expertise! I keep reminding myself of that, because the competition gets stiffer with each round, and I don't want to get my hopes up too high.

:faint: I can't believe I made it. I convinced myself I hadn't.

I was still at work at 4:30 CT when I saw the tweets about the emails going out. I refused to check my email from work and deal with the disappointment on the ride home.

I got home, did all of my normal stuff -- went through the mail, the kids' folders, talked to DH and the kids for a while, went upstairs, got changed, took off my makeup, etc. Finally decided to face the music at 7:00. I was beyond thrilled!

This was my 5th time applying and 2nd time to Round 2 (I made it in 2012, but not last year). I remember the disappointment, but I knew this year would be much worse because I was so much more invested with following Gary's tweets and participating on this thread.

Big (((HUGS))) to those of you who didn't make it through. DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Big CONGRATS to those of you who did. :goodvibes

It would be awesome if we had a list of all of us who are advancing. Maybe that will help us figure out how many applicants actually made it through? Maybe however many there are on our list, we can figure it's double that (for those not on the DIS and/or this thread). :confused3

Hello everyone. I've never posted here before but I got my round 2 email today and it inspired me to search the board to see what I could learn. I applied on a whim when a friend mentioned it to me during my planning for my upcoming trip. I seriously didn't think about it until today. It seems like such a fun idea . I may have to drop out though..: because in already going to be at WDW during the time we need to go for the training!! My family is going the 5-12 of December. Poop! (Never thought I'd say that about this vacation!). I've been reading back this thread a bit and I'm impressed by all you ladies (and dudes!). Anyway, i guess I'll do my best to put something together and hope that if I do make it forward the training will be AFTER my family vacation!

Realized I hadn't posted here yet. I made it to Round 2 again this year. Hoping this will be the year. If not, I already have another trip planned, so I will be eligible to apply again next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter