Disney News Round Up

Disney told media today that they will announce mine train opening date tomorrow! Media members did get a chance to ride the mine train today.

Let me guess...

Soft opening may 8....
Grand opening the Sunday before Memorial Day?

unbelievable...

can anyone figure out what it is that they're buying?

i see "sophisticated culinary experience" and "immerse yourself in the lion king LIKE NEVER BEFORE"

are they going to go over and wake up the actual lions? is it tusker house chicken (more than likely)?

Is it too much know what i would be buying before they send me into the visa payment screen?
sure sounds like the standard show...a little bit of liquor (measured by pourmaster - of course)...and food from Donalds Breakfastosaurus...

hmmm...i was too hard again, wasn't i?

Not this time. I took my kids to each MK special event...once. I can only eat so much ginger bread and hot chocolate. Again-- hard to get my 300 worth.

Joe Rohde is in Orlando right now. Someone spotted him at Jiko and he is surveying construction efforts on Avatarland.

Not this time. I took my kids to each MK special event...once. I can only eat so much ginger bread and hot chocolate. Again-- hard to get my 300 worth.

It looks like it's basically the candlelight processional...

Actually...it's EXACTLY the candlelight processional...in a closed park at twice the price.

Yawn...nothing to see here

lockedoutlogic said:
unbelievable...

can anyone figure out what it is that they're buying?

i see "sophisticated culinary experience" and "immerse yourself in the lion king LIKE NEVER BEFORE"

are they going to go over and wake up the actual lions? is it tusker house chicken (more than likely)?

Is it too much know what i would be buying before they send me into the visa payment screen?
sure sounds like the standard show...a little bit of liquor (measured by pourmaster - of course)...and food from Donalds Breakfastosaurus...

hmmm...i was too hard again, wasn't i?

I missed the part where they said they were going to track people down, take their money from them, and force them to go. If you don't want to go, don't go; but please spare everyone the incessant whining, complaining, and moaning about EVERYTHING.

I missed the part where they said they were going to track people down, take their money from them, and force them to go. If you don't want to go, don't go; but please spare everyone the incessant whining, complaining, and moaning about EVERYTHING.

Oh boy...
The purchase option was on the website BEFORE the details were included.

Even the most ardent of Koolaid drinkers must see the humor in that. They updated and now it makes a little more sense.

You might not want to take the vacation factory so seriously as well...lighten up a bit.
The old "free market" argument gets fairly tired as well...just saying.

Don't flame me.....

But I bought tickets to Harambe Nights yesterday :cheer2:

Thanks to the heads up on this thread by Disney Diva Mom :thumbsup2

If you consider the cost of going to live theater in a major city, plus the cost of eating out, then I didn't think the overall cost was too expensive (I bought the cheaper tickets at $119) and the plusses are:

1. It's at Disney! :thumbsup2
2. there's alcohol included :thumbsup2
3. a dance party after the show :thumbsup2
4. I'll get a first look at the new Harambe theater on the very first night :thumbsup2
5. I'll see Viola Davis in person (she's been in The Help, Ender's Game and Eat,Pray, Love) :thumbsup2
6. Repeat of number 1: It's at Disney...I Know It'll be good!

Just my 2cents worth..... :goodvibes

Overall, I'm stoked to be going on June 7th :goodvibes

Oh boy...
The purchase option was on the website BEFORE the details were included.

Even the most ardent of Koolaid drinkers must see the humor in that. They updated and now it makes a little more sense.

You might not want to take the vacation factory so seriously as well...lighten up a bit.
The old "free market" argument gets fairly tired as well...just saying.

I don't take it seriously at all, that's why I'm able to enjoy it and not whine about everything that they do, might do in the future, or are rumored to do.

Don't flame me.....

But I bought tickets to Harambe Nights yesterday :cheer2:

Thanks to the heads up on this thread by Disney Diva Mom :thumbsup2

If you consider the cost of going to live theater in a major city, plus the cost of eating out, then I didn't think the overall cost was too expensive (I bought the cheaper tickets at $119) and the plusses are:

1. It's at Disney! :thumbsup2
2. there's alcohol included :thumbsup2
3. a dance party after the show :thumbsup2
4. I'll get a first look at the new Harambe theater on the very first night :thumbsup2
5. I'll see Viola Davis in person (she's been in The Help, Ender's Game and Eat,Pray, Love) :thumbsup2
6. Repeat of number 1: It's at Disney...I Know It'll be good!

Just my 2cents worth..... :goodvibes

Overall, I'm stoked to be going on June 7th :goodvibes

Good for you! Hope you have a great time there, would love to be in the Animal Kingdom at night.

Don't flame me..... But I bought tickets to Harambe Nights yesterday :cheer2: Thanks to the heads up on this thread by Disney Diva Mom :thumbsup2 If you consider the cost of going to live theater in a major city, plus the cost of eating out, then I didn't think the overall cost was too expensive (I bought the cheaper tickets at $119) and the plusses are: 1. It's at Disney! :thumbsup2 2. there's alcohol included :thumbsup2 3. a dance party after the show :thumbsup2 4. I'll get a first look at the new Harambe theater on the very first night :thumbsup2 5. I'll see Viola Davis in person (she's been in The Help, Ender's Game and Eat,Pray, Love) :thumbsup2 6. Repeat of number 1: It's at Disney...I Know It'll be good! Just my 2cents worth..... :goodvibes Overall, I'm stoked to be going on June 7th :goodvibes
how great! Do enjoy! We want a full trip report please :-)

The seven dwarfs mine train will officially open May 28th. Tom Staggs announced it this morning at the dedication.

Multiple media members said that show scenes are not fully synced yet so not an unexpected time frame until opening.

Huge News today!

Polynesian resort renovation renderings have been released!
https://twitter.com/dlifestylers/status/462225333488721920

Trader Sams is coming to the Poly also confirmed!

Polynesian is going back to original name The Polynesian Village Resort!

Also confirmation that the pool is getting completely redone!

Harambe nights was also discussed the new FOTLK theater will officially open in June!

Glow with the show will be available for symphony in the stars for Star Wars weekends!

More news!
Trader sams will not be the same version as Disneyland it will be called trader sams grog grotto!

The DVC villas at the poly will by done in 2015!

http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/dis...e-newly-renamed-polynesian-village-resort.htm

Disney Springs news!

The landing portion will open in 2015!

2015 will mark the names with over to Disney spring not DTD!

Animal Kingdom news!

The new night time show will be rivers of light! Confirmed! This will be on the discovery river! Water screens and more like world of color and fantasmic!

Also nighttime safari confirmed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter