Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Competition is from Feb 4 - Feb 6 I think lol. Everyone said the girls are nice and not rowdy. Don’t really see crowds for it too much. We check out the 5th lol.
I was (mostly) joking. I’ve been before when there have been cheerleading competitions. For the most part, the competitors are fine. I was a kid once - I would have been super-excited to be with my friends, running around Disney, so I can give leeway. My main issues are walking shoulder-to-shoulder through the parks and thinking they can cut through the lines to meet their groups. I generally stop them and tell them to text their friends to stand to the side wait for them to catch up if there are more than two or three trying to shuffle past people. Other than that, it’s all good!

Do you happen you know what the flavor is?
I'm curious if someone reports an actual flavor change. In the video at least, it appears the Cast Member simply mixed the two traditional offerings of Buttered Blue Grains (classic butter popcorn with bluish green coloring) and Outpost Mix (grape and cinnamon flavored popcorn with purple and red coloring).

I'm curious if someone reports an actual flavor change. In the video at least, it appears the Cast Member simply mixed the two traditional offerings of Buttered Blue Grains (classic butter popcorn with bluish green coloring) and Outpost Mix (grape and cinnamon flavored popcorn with purple and red coloring).

I thought the Outpost mix was blueberry lemon pound cake and red chili lime flavors?

I thought the Outpost mix was blueberry lemon pound cake and red chili lime flavors?
Haha, I read that somewhere, too, and was like, 'Huh...?' I've seen different flavors mentioned in different articles. I'm not sure what it was supposed to be when we ate it, but we all thought it tasted like a grape lollipop and something a little warmer, although both were pretty mild and hard to distinguish. They were good together, though!

I think they change, this is what I remember for when I tasted them back when Galaxy's Edge opened. Went back last Nov and it was a weird mix of banana and chocolate. Def sad about that. I wonder is it's a rotation or if they like to experiment with flavors 🤔 I wouldn't mind either option tbh

Competition is from Feb 4 - Feb 6 I think lol. Everyone said the girls are nice and not rowdy. Don’t really see crowds for it too much. We check out the 5th lol.
We've been when there are cheer comps. They always looked so cute to me in all dressed up! We just try to find the fun in it and its a unique experience to see a bunch of cheerleaders strolling through magic kingdom lol

Good Morning and Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

In honor of National Popcorn Day this week (1/19), along with the latest Figment Popcorn Bucket craze, I thought this weeks Friday entertainment should be dedicated to Popcorn! With that being said, and without further ado, let’s get right to it!!

Admit it. You like popcorn. There are so many flavors, toppings and seasonings you can now add to popcorn! Even in Disney World!!
It’s so easy to make too!!! The top two most popular ways of making popcorn, according to a recently conducted non-existent survey amongst popcorn aficionados are…

Quickly and easily via stovetop…

45D33477-00F3-4FC7-B20B-376434D7AAD4.gif

Or simply Swedish Chef your Popcorn!!

1251B0B5-5C42-4611-856A-4AED6FF9C2EB.gif

No matter how you prefer to cook up your favorite popcorn, the best part is what comes next!! Eating it!!!

You can eat it at a game…

EEB7C78F-40F0-49AC-B549-3BD9A779238C.gif

You can eat it in your car…

BB3F829B-7D2B-4E32-A8BB-96CF441C64EF.gif

While spying on your neighbors…

8633D0CC-5C40-4AA7-976D-079E2657C16D.gif

At an exciting yet suspenseful action packed cinematic thriller…

EBBCB588-72C5-4FC7-89B4-40706412AF22.gif

Or, you can even eat it with a mask on!

06B426DD-DDC0-471B-9DFA-E481FA69F85B.gif

But please remember, there’s plenty for everyone to go around, so make sure you share your golden delicious treat with all of your friends!!!

D8448D05-A23E-476A-90F6-396641D4608B.gif

Yeah, I’m especially talking to you!!!!

71D71FFC-23CB-46EC-B6BD-D8F65CD3826B.gif

So in conclusion, I think it’s pretty obvious… I had no good ideas for this weeks dance, so I resorted to a post full of silly popcorn gifs!!

…but I truly hope you still enjoyed it!!!!! 😜

E0921F2F-0765-4EC1-A549-437F93C3850D.gif

We got this guys!!!!! 💃🏻 🍿 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter