Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Anyone seeing reports on what the prizes are for Spike's Pollination Exploration or The Easter Egg Extravaganza?

what about stuff like dining plan, fantasmic coming back, more restaurants opening, characters been proper meet and greets etc. surly they wouldn’t wait until D23 for stuff like that

Now that Star Wars GS is open, I anticipate the normal news cycle to come back. They needed to focus on GS as the press from the beginning of the year was bad. That opened yesterday. Flower & Garden is happening today. I hope more will come out starting next week again.

COVID cases are down and people are planning vacations. Disney will want people to come to the parks so big news will help with that. They will also need some place for people to go. I think the major thing holding Disney back right now is the rough labor market.

Now that Star Wars GS is open, I anticipate the normal news cycle to come back. They needed to focus on GS as the press from the beginning of the year was bad. That opened yesterday. Flower & Garden is happening today. I hope more will come out starting next week again.

COVID cases are down and people are planning vacations. Disney will want people to come to the parks so big news will help with that. They will also need some place for people to go. I think the major thing holding Disney back right now is the rough labor market.
Completely agree. Disney wanted to do damage control on the starcruiser. But early reports have been more positive and I think they will start focusing on spring and summer.
Not sure how the situation in Europe will affect international travel but domestically I would expect a busy spring and summer travel season.

what about stuff like dining plan, fantasmic coming back, more restaurants opening, characters been proper meet and greets etc. surly they wouldn’t wait until D23 for stuff like that
Well, I count that stuff as non-major (I thought you meant more in terms of announcing new attractions) Fantasmic's return and Guardians opening date will probably be the next two news items after Galactic Starcruiser opening this week and once DLP celebrates its 30th anniversary this weekend/next week and Festival of Fantasy returning next week 😀

Anyone seeing reports on what the prizes are for Spike's Pollination Exploration or The Easter Egg Extravaganza?

Just got some information for you regarding Spike’s Pollination Exploration!

According to AllEars:

One thing to note though is that the 2022 Flower & Garden scavenger hunt prizes haven’t arrived at EPCOT just yet, so instead, Disney is currently giving out the prizes for Olaf Holiday Tradition Scavenger Hunt (which was part of the Festival of the Holidays).

If you’d like to wait for the new prizes, just keep your completed map and bring it back another day.

Just got some information for you regarding Spike’s Pollination Exploration!

According to AllEars:

One thing to note though is that the 2022 Flower & Garden scavenger hunt prizes haven’t arrived at EPCOT just yet, so instead, Disney is currently giving out the prizes for Olaf Holiday Tradition Scavenger Hunt (which was part of the Festival of the Holidays).

If you’d like to wait for the new prizes, just keep your completed map and bring it back another day.
Lol, hopefully the new things arrive soon. Thanks for sharing!

Pocahontas ‘Colors of the Wind’ Beacon of Magic show to debut starting tonight in Epcot

Spaceship Earth has lit up as a ”beacon of magic” since the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary celebration began last October. Tonight, the Epcot icon will light up with a new sequence to kick off the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival!

This new sequence will be set to the song ”Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas. The song was chosen for its message of intrinsic value and respect for beauty and nature and living things.

ETA:

VIDEO, PHOTOS: Watch the Full Pocahontas “Colors of the Wind” Spaceship Earth Show at EPCOT

Pocahontas ‘Colors of the Wind’ Beacon of Magic show to debut starting tonight in Epcot

Spaceship Earth has lit up as a ”beacon of magic” since the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary celebration began last October. Tonight, the Epcot icon will light up with a new sequence to kick off the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival!

This new sequence will be set to the song ”Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas. The song was chosen for its message of intrinsic value and respect for beauty and nature and living things.

ETA:

VIDEO, PHOTOS: Watch the Full Pocahontas “Colors of the Wind” Spaceship Earth Show at EPCOT

It looks beautiful! I will miss the rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter